Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

What's The SERMON Topic In Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The SERMON Topic In Church Today? (364 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Share Your First Sunday Sermon Topic You Heard In Church Today / Share Your Sunday Sermon Topic And Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The SERMON Topic In Church Today? by adebayour26: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2021
For all the Christians that attended church service today, what was the theme of the sermon in your church?
Abi, you were pressing phone, sleeping or not concentrating ni?

Mine is Giving thanks (it's last Sunday of the month)
Re: What's The SERMON Topic In Church Today? by Franzinni: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2021
Ask what the sermon of last week was and 99% of ALL Christians can't remember.

Religion is like Id card, it's just for public recognition...

Righteousness and holiness comes from within
Re: What's The SERMON Topic In Church Today? by adebayour26: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Franzinni:
Ask what the sermon of last week was and 99% of ALL Christians can't remember.

Religion is like Id card, it's just for public recognition...

Righteousness and holiness comes from within
Hmmmmmm... You're very correct.
Re: What's The SERMON Topic In Church Today? by MightySparrow: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Legal Enemies, Text:

Isaiah 49: 24

The pastor outlined why God would not be willing to intervene in someone's case if the enemies have legal things they in one's possession.
He talked about resistitution s people don't preach it today among other points.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: What's The SERMON Topic In Church Today? by adebayour26: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
MightySparrow:
Legal Enemies, Text:

Isaiah 49: 24

The pastor outlined why God would not be willing to intervene in someone's case if the enemies have legal things they in one's possession.
He talked about resistitution s people don't preach it today among other points.

Cheers

Wow... Enemies can be legal?
Re: What's The SERMON Topic In Church Today? by MightySparrow: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
adebayour26:

Wow... Enemies can be legal?

Before you comment read the varse
Re: What's The SERMON Topic In Church Today? by adebayour26: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
MightySparrow:

Before you comment read the varse
Your explanations in your first post was good enough but to rely solely on that Bible verse because it mentioned "lawful captive" will be so wrong.
Re: What's The SERMON Topic In Church Today? by MightySparrow: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
adebayour26:

Your explanations in your first post was good enough but to rely solely on that Bible verse because it mentioned "lawful captive" will be so wrong.

Lawful and legall are they not the same? I am not saying I or he is correct grammatically, learn me something
Re: What's The SERMON Topic In Church Today? by adebayour26: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
MightySparrow:

Lawful and legall are they not the same? I am not saying I or he is correct grammatically, learn me something
Hey man, no hard feelings but I'm not arguing on grammar here.
Did I ever tell you I'm mixing up the words? NO

Calm down Mr Grammarian
Let's forget it sha.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: What's The SERMON Topic In Church Today? by MightySparrow: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
adebayour26:

Hey man, no hard feelings but I'm not arguing on grammar here.
Did I ever tell you I'm mixing up the words? NO

Calm down Mr Grammarian
Let's forget it sha.

Happy Sunday.

Ok Sir, happy Sunday.
No hard feelings,, top of the day to you Sir.
Re: What's The SERMON Topic In Church Today? by Pfizzzy(m): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
I left church after the praise and worship. cry
Re: What's The SERMON Topic In Church Today? by adebayour26: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Pfizzzy:
I left church after the praise and worship. cry
Hmmmm... Baba ooo
Re: What's The SERMON Topic In Church Today? by KNOWMORE56: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sunday school topic: daily Christian service Romans 12:1-25.

Memory Verse/ key verse:
*. Romans 12:1 "KJV:I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Supernatural?? / How To Manage Mental Health Issues As A Christian / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.