Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Greatest Prayers Working - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Prayers Working (126 Views)

What Is Your Greatest Prayers You Want God Almighty To Answer Now / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Prayers Working by Mercisharelove(f): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Knee down in respect to GOD ALMIGHT'S PRESENCE

Tell HIM

LORD GOD ALMIGHTY IN THE PRESENCE OF GREAT CHRIST JESUS BY THE HOLY SPIRIT

I AM A FOOL with unclean lips and I live with unclean folks.

In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

Look up now,

Say LORD help me to love you more than I ever knew or could ever imagine.......

After this

Give thanks and praise to GOD ALMIGHTY for everything

Stand up

After awhile

Your upper mind would have forgotten, you will begin to experience such kind of joy you never thought existed...

Try it

(1) (Reply)

Christ Top Ministries Welcomes You To Last Sunday Prayer Service / Australian Minister Removed By Prophet Macdonald E.e Sound / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.