Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) (39497 Views)

P-square - Chop My Money(remix) Ft Akon And Mayd / [video] Rudeboy Psquare - "Somebody Baby". / "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Labadi69: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Thandiubani:

A music band made up of four white musicians have rebranded Psquare's hit song 'chop my money'.

The band who performed the music on stage turned the popular song to countryside music.

One of the Psquare brothers, Paul Okoye shared the video on his Instagram page, hailing the band.

Sharing the video, he wrote: "Somewhere in Texas ���"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWsCgFhs2zE/

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHeu3zd39AM

Are these ones musicians or clowns? angry

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Princedapace(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
hahahahahaha
They tried.. All na promotion by the Psquare management shaa... Nice idea to keep people talking about Psquare..

Check out this thread of mine if you want to learn a tech skill and prepare for 2022:

https://www.nairaland.com/6867341/learn-these-tech-it-skills#108040673

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Tomoyayi(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nice
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by miniziter(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
So sweet
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by WibusJaga: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
They tried
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by peacettw: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
No one cares

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by psalmistkakah(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
wow.. wow.. wow... i have to watch and listen yo again and again... them really try.. 99%

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Kingpin1000: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Abi na the weed?
This guys are amazing.
Anybody that talks bad about what these dudes presented does not have data to watch the video.

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by chikason22(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Omo those guys did a good job off that song. The thing come sweet pass the original cool

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Freestainworld(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hit song of the year
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by budusky05(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hunger dey the land honestly
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by chidi2003(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Finally we colonizing dem whites with our local music.
Never! Blacks don't support one another, take Nigeria as a case study: do We love one another?
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Bmaster(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Abegg
Someone should update me on how much p-square made on their birthday online begging

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by vertueptime: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
70% of square songs were copied, so no harn

TooMuchStuff:
Finally we colonizing dem whites with our local music.

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Burgerlomo: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
crestedaguiyi:
The original have become the knockoff.

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Wchris(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Oyibo don dey copy us oo. Thats great
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by ussv: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
A prophet is not recognized in his home.
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Egein(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
soundOsonic:
Wow better than the original

You are mad.

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Demzyl(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
They tried thou, let them come 9ja for concert we go love am much.

Am into cartoon images for affordable token

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Awise09(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nice one, doing all possible things to comeback to limelight
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Jayrow08: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Where love abide good things fall in place
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by davidque: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Oyinbo no well at all
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Ara21(f): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
To me this looks funny. Na only one mic dem get?
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by izubext007: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Igbo amaka
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by genitori(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Thandiubani:

A music band made up of four white musicians have rebranded Psquare's hit song 'chop my money'.

The band who performed the music on stage turned the popular song to countryside music.

One of the Psquare brothers, Paul Okoye shared the video on his Instagram page, hailing the band.

Sharing the video, he wrote: "Somewhere in Texas ���"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWsCgFhs2zE/

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHeu3zd39AM

Wow
I love this

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Damage control. Who knows how much they paid them to sing on camera.
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by kessdivine4all: 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
PGKing1:
Before nko... brokeness make these two to reunite...

Still remain your #1 plug for Original Backwoods in naija

Are you sure you are still with your senses?
Because I can't relate your post to the subject. This is the post of seasoned slowpoke

2022 Grammy Awards: Wizkid, Femi Kuti, Burna Boy, Tems Nominated / Lyrics Of Molowo Noni By Samklef Ft. Wizkid, D'prince And Iceprince / MC Akonuche: "Headies Is A Yoruba Award No Award To One Igbo Person”