Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church (47916 Views)

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Coronavirus123: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
That's how righteousness will apologize to nairalanders for preaching fake gospel

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Chiemeka1: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
I remember one saying she went to hell and could not find Adeboye and Kumuyi. One said those in heaven wear long skirts like those in Deeper Life.

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
So these lies were from the pit of hell?

Was this from when you went to hell or when you didn't go to hell?

We are confused ma, please explain.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by UncleKoboko: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s]As long as she Confesses, Genuiely repents from her lies and Makes Peace with JESUS Christ, she is good to go.

It is Better to Confess, repent, make Peace with JESUS Christ , be insulted by men but be Embraced by JESUS Christ.

Than to mislead people in lies and End up in Hell Fire.

@Obembet who exactly is this?
Is this linda?[/s]
Shameless people and hypocrites.

This is how you lie too and claim stupid things you know nothing about.
You keep forcing yourself to have faith in your confusion and delusions.

Religion of joke!
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Nyanabo(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Confess you sins and you shall be forgiven and made whole, she came boldly to apologize not minding the shame and backlash she would get.

But she knew the importance and God has forgiven her.

Let him that is without sin be the first to crucify her.
Mummy God bless you. Even in our most holy state we are like a filthy rag into God.

Drops mic and exit stage....
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Caleycash(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Only fools will believe you in the first place!
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Magnoliaa(f): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Beloved4:
Which lies?

All the places and events mentioned in the bible are verifiable by archeology.

Most nations today have their constitution based on Christians principles.

Nevertheless, let's hear your opinion.

Thank God your own post history judges you. Pseudo-intellectual oshi radarada.

Shey it's your ancestors you want to be deceiving ba? Abi who you wan use wool cover him eye?

I know people like you never learn and you never desist. Don't worry, I will roll as low with you however you want it if you won't keep out of my mentions. Goan and bring all the vileness you stored for your 'Holumhidey' account. 'Cause all this sensible fronts you're putting up won't cut it in the end. Just you wait 'til tomorrow.

You've roped yourself in this one and God will help the person that'll come and extricate you. Maybe you should start looking for an affidavit or e-passport to prove your innocence starting now. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by thinkmoney(m): 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's obvious Satan is trying hard to make a mockery of the belief that hell truly exists, using such ones, so that he would have many more "hell" mates.

So if you like believe it oh, if you like don't believe it oh, the truth remains that if you don't repent, you would believe it by force when you end up there, only that by then it would be too late to repent.

He that has ears, let him hear.

God bless.
Go and study bible more..do researches to aid in your study. KJV translation of hell is misleading. God doesn't burn anybody in a fire forever. He hates the idea.
The punishment for sin is death.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nigerianfactor:

Thank God that this woman's conscience touched her to come out to confess. There are many out there being used by false religious leaders to propagate "lies from the pit of hell". But God is exposing them one by one.

The teaching of hell fire is one of the greatest lies many church goers tell against God, with the hope of frightening unwary believers. It is true that God will destroy the wicked. But the way he has done it in the past and the way he will do it in future is for only Christians who pay attention to details as well as using their reasoning abilities to understand
Lol!

The devil has got you deceived if you don't believe hell exists even after Jesus preached it severally.

Just ensure you're not a worker of iniquity though, so you wouldn't have to get there first to find out.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
thinkmoney:

Go and study bible more..do researches to aid in your study. KJV translation of hell is misleading. God doesn't burn anybody in a fire forever. He hates the idea.
The punishment for sin is death.
Yeah right! The devil would say the same too.

So keep your lies to yourself.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by thinkmoney(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yeah right! The devil would say the same too.

So keep your lies to yourself.
Again, go and study the bible really. See that hell was translated from sheol/hades and know this words mean common grave and had nothing to do with fire.
Righteous men in the bible were said to go to hell; Jonah, Daivid, Job and Jesus christ. They went there because they died. Jesus spent 3days there. Every one is going to hell (common grave).
The wages of sin is death.
Study the bible truly for ur sanity and salvation. Alot of lieeeeeees is in christendom now.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Joydan95: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
obembet:
Lady Evangelist who claimed she went to hell has confess that it was total lie and ask for forgiveness from church.

The prophetess has previously said she saw Jesus Christ, father Abraham and many Angel has told the church that it was total lie and appeal to church for forgiveness.

Here the the video of her confession.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1lNQGOL31k

Source: Dramatic_people

Edited, Obembet
Ok na, welcome back from your excursion
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Oovi5(f): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Knows:
abi orishishishi grin
Lol, anyone.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Thank God your own post history judges you. Pseudo-intellectual oshi radarada.

Shey it's your ancestors you want to be deceiving ba? Abi who you wan use wool cover him eye?

I know people like you never learn and you never desist. Don't worry, I will roll as low with you however you want it if you won't keep out of my mentions. Goan and bring all the vileness you stored for your 'Holumhidey' account. 'Cause all this sensible fronts you're putting up won't cut it in the end. Just you wait 'til tomorrow.

You've roped yourself in this one and God will help the person that'll come and extricate you. Maybe you should start looking for an affidavit or e-passport to prove your innocence starting now. undecided

I have only one moniker on nairaland and that is this one. I am not affiliated with any Holumhidey or any other moniker.
I should not take responsibility for anyone else's actions please. Kindly let's be guided.
If I told you I understand what this is all about I would be lying.

Mr Holumhidey, whatever it is with you and Magnol**** please keep me out of your schenanighans. Thank you as you comply.

Cheers.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Capica: 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Adeboye should join in this confession or else....

irunoko:
grin

Envangelist Adebayo and that dramatic people woman remain
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by ofwest47(m): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2021
Apology ke,are the prophets not the same fake fake lie lie .
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2021
Workch:
You see why I can't trust any religious claim?
Yeah... because you're a Satanist.

Workch:
Yes I'm a Satanist and so what's your freind gonna do about it?
Kill me? No, he doesn't show up because he doesn't exist
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by seunayantokun(m): 12:54am On Nov 29, 2021
The good thing is God forgives sincerely repentant souls.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by kelvindj98: 1:45am On Nov 29, 2021
Beloved4:

Which lies?

All the places and events mentioned in the bible are verifiable by archeology.

Most nations today have their constitution based on Christians principles.

Nevertheless, let's hear your opinion.

What archeology verified the bible. Better don't embarass yourself when you discuss with learned people.
Ordinary Noah's ark, they are unable to find. Some fraud saw an impression on a mountain in turkey and concluded that the ark made the impression. Those are the sort of stupid evidence christian scholars are using to verify their story book.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:10am On Nov 29, 2021
thinkmoney:

Again, go and study the bible really. See that hell was translated from sheol/hades and know this words mean common grave and had nothing to do with fire.
Righteous men in the bible were said to go to hell; Jonah, Daivid, Job and Jesus christ. They went there because they died. Jesus spent 3days there. Every one is going to hell (common grave).
The wages of sin is death.
Study the bible truly for ur sanity and salvation. Alot of lieeeeeees is in christendom now.
So much lies and ignorance in one post.

You should go and remove the part of the Bible Jesus spoke about the rich man in hell fire, since you've rejected true knowledge.

Please kindly move on since you've said whatever you have to say.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:46am On Nov 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
As long as she Confesses, Genuiely repents from her lies and Makes Peace with JESUS Christ, she is good to go.

It is Better to Confess, repent, make Peace with JESUS Christ , be insulted by men but be Embraced by JESUS Christ.

Than to mislead people in lies and End up in Hell Fire.

@Obembet who exactly is this?
Is this linda?

One day you too will confess for all the lies you are posting for the gullible that keeps upvoting your daily Jesus trash.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:47am On Nov 29, 2021
One of millions of religious liars in Nigeria.
She just took hers to another level and outdid the pastorprenual lying SOB.
Clownish fools grin
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 29, 2021
obanioluorun:
fear God first then you will gain the divine knowledge and all secret things will be revealed unto you, Truly Truly Truly I say unto you, Heaven is real and Hell also is real.
Are you only loyal to God because of fear?
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:27am On Nov 29, 2021
ednut1:
Christianity is based majorly on lies anyways . They will believe God came to earth as jesus to save us from sins when he could have just killed devil once and for all
Your understanding of the Christian belief is what what warped. Why would God need to kill the devil when God included the devil as part of His plan which Jesus Christ brought down to men? undecided

How many mentions of the devil are there in the Old testament? Why would God need to kill the one He created for His purpose? undecided

Are you any less blockheaded than the religious zombies out there who believe there is truth in anything they hear people tell them of God? undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:29am On Nov 29, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:
Is the Deeper life.

I know Deeper life don't allow people say such things.
But you allow your pastor lie to you that Salvation, offered by Jesus Christ, is free, a lie since Jesus Christ said that Salvation will cost you everything and if you are not willing to abandon it all for His sake, you are not worthy of Him - Luke 14 vs 25 - 33 undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:35am On Nov 29, 2021
aspabay:

Most
.. thank God not all.

Wherever there is an original, there is bound to be many fakes
All of them are thieves who God, and Jesus Christ, warned are thieves come to steal from His sheep, Kill the fat of His sheep and destroy His flock - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 vs 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:38am On Nov 29, 2021
obanioluorun:
fear God first then you will gain the divine knowledge and all secret things will be revealed unto you, Truly Truly Truly I say unto you, Heaven is real and Hell also is real.
Heaven and Hell are real as Jesus Christ said but there is nobody in Heaven and Hell, this also Jesus Christ told you from over 2000 years ago. undecided

And Jesus Christ also told you that no one will be sent back from the grave to warn the living of Heaven or Hell...Luke 16 beginning from verse 19. undecided

So stop trying to justify foolishness pretending you do so on behalf of God - you insult God instead. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:41am On Nov 29, 2021
4good:
This is sheer spiritual nonsense!
I wonder the kind of growth some ministers of the Gospel has had. It's obvious many of them never passed through a solid foundation class when they first got born again. I say this because they are mostly often found wanting in the basics of the Christian faith. That's what happens when men rely on money, intelligence and human acceptance at the expense of good understanding of God's ways. I call them Quack minsters of the Gospel. They only succeed in bringing unreasonable embarrassments to the body of Christ. I don't understand her apology. I doubt if she is even born again at all and if born again she must serve correctional punishment as may be deemed fit by her mentor if she has one.
1 Peter 2:1-2, John 3:34
Ministers of what Gospel? How many of your so called Ministers know the Truth of Jesus Christ let alone preach the Truth of Jesus Christ to you? Let me tell you! NONE! undecided

They are, all of them, deceivers who fill your heads with the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches), lies fed in the name of God. Abomination where the Truth of God is concerned. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:42am On Nov 29, 2021
tfelicityk:
I wasn't there when you said all this but mere listening to your audio speech. Apologies accepted and sin no more...

If and only if this is true. I appreciate her courage for addressing the congregation
So you think it it about you? undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:43am On Nov 29, 2021
Awoo88:
I remember Deeper life issuing a statement denouncing everything she said.
Deeper life don denounce their own lies finish?, undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:50am On Nov 29, 2021
Babalegba:
You have no truth whatsoever on the matter,just some warped mistranslations of God's words to suit leaders of the medieval church. I find people like you extremely pathetic because despite believing God to be merciless acutely vengeful with unending wrath, you still go to have children to live under such a horrible deity with such defects. If you love humans or your children then you would not have children under such an evil God.
ROFLMAO
grin wink cheesy wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:50am On Nov 29, 2021
efighter:
Those she has misled nko?
Collateral damage nah! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her / Dont Laugh Alone, As Spotted In Portharcourt (photo) / Dunamis Constructs Road, Renovates And Installs CCTV In 32 Classrooms In Kubwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.