Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church (47941 Views)

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Nyanabo(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
None of this makes sense to any or what has been said so far...randomly accessing verses without clear understanding of the message of what is written was where this all started and you keep confirming my initial suspicions with each post.

Again , The statement in bold reveals you don't know the Truth of God at all. Please, for your own souls sake, pick up the Gospels and read through them as many times as needed for the Truth as spoken by Jesus Christ to sink in and offload those lies you store in your heart - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 undecided

And you keep repeating yourself lipsrsealed Pharisee knowing the scripture doesn't guarantee you salvation. Remove the huge log of wood from your eyes before you remove that of the pastor lady. That's has been my stand from the beginning so what's you point I ask for the last time ? undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nyanabo:

And you keep repeating yourself lipsrsealed Pharisee knowing the scripture doesn't guarantee you salvation. Remove the huge log of wood from your eyes before you remove that of the pastor lady. That's has been my stand from the beginning so what's you point I ask for the last time ? undecided
My point is you should read the Gospels so you learn and understand God's Truth according to Jesus Christ undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by 1Sharon(f): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
We already knew you were lying my darling.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Nyanabo(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
My point is you should read the Gospels so you learn and understand God's Truth according to Jesus Christ undecided

And my remains that you can't condemn someone that hasn't been condemned by God. Do you agree with that ? Yes/NO ?

Secondly you are not righteous than she is do you agree ? Yes/No ?

undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nyanabo:
And my remains that you can't condemn someone that hasn't been condemned by God. Do you agree with that ? Yes/NO ?

Secondly you are not righteous than she is do you agree ? Yes/No ?undecided
I didn't condemn you. I simply stated that you need to learn the Truth of Jesus Christ to replace those lies you spew. undecided

More righteous? You are either righteous or you are not. There is no more or less to it. If you are referring to the woman caught in the act of adultery, she was not righteous at all. She was supposedly caught in sin and then forgiven. That is all! undecided

Righteousness according to the Old Covenant Law is explained by God in Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 36 and Ezekiel 33 vs 9 - 20. As Isaiah explained in Isaiah 64 vs 1 - 6, if you do Righteous deeds, but continue to break God's commandments, your sin renders filthy your righteousness making it unacceptable to God. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by LilBlaze24o: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What you stated in bold makes no sense though. undecided

If you look up the Greek form on "Eternal damnation" or Eternal fire , you will find it is not linked in any form to the words Hades or Death or Grave or Shoel which you seem fixated on. So you need to explain to me how you came about the claim that "Eternal damnation" will be thrown into a lake of fire. undecided

By the way, is it that you are totally against a word having multiple meanings/definitions or something? undecided

Lolz I never mentioned Hades or SHOEL in any of assertions bro...

Okay let's agree.. words have different definition...

So how do you explain Rev. 20:14...
Since previously you have said
Hell is:
1. A place for wicked souls
2. Eternal Damnation

Will be waiting for your answer on explanation of Rev. 20:14 using your own definition of hell....
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 12:21am On Nov 30, 2021
LilBlaze24o:

1. Lolz I never mentioned Hades or SHOEL in any of assertions bro...

Okay let's agree.. words have different definition...

1. So how do you explain Rev. 20:14...
Since previously you have said
Hell is:
1. A place for wicked souls
2. Eternal Damnation

Will be waiting for your answer on explanation of Rev. 20:14 using your own definition of hell....
1. My mistake undecided

2. According to Matthew 25 vs 40 - 46, Jesus Christ states that Eternal damnation is where the goats, devil and his angels go. But Revelation 20 vs 14 seems to add Death and Hades to the list, I am not sure why. undecided

John seems to suggest by this that Death and Hades are beings of eternal nature. undecided

Other than that, I can easily understand the idea of a first Death - Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 which is also referenced in the Old Covenant Law in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 as punishment for sinners of the Old Covenant - and a second Death - Matthew 25 vs 46. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by LilBlaze24o: 12:53am On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. My mistake undecided

2. According to Matthew 25 vs 40 - 46, Jesus Christ states that Eternal damnation is where the goats, devil and his angels go. But Revelation 20 vs 14 seems to add Death and Hades to the list, I am not sure why. undecided

John seems to suggest by this that Death and Hades are beings of eternal nature. undecided

The truth is, you aren't sure of your answers.
Death and Grave (Hades) aren't even beings talk more of beings of eternal nature.

See what the bible says will happen to death.
Isaiah 25:8
 He will swallow up death forever, And the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will wipe away the tears from all faces. The reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth, For Jehovah himself has spoken it.

1 Corinthians 15:26
And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothin[/b]g.

Rev. 21:4
And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and [b]death will be no more
, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

In all of these passages up there, death is said to be destroyed. And Rev. 20:14 talks about death being destroyed in the lake of fire (the second death) meaning total annihilation, never to be in existence again. Same fate awaits those who do not find their names on the book of life - total annihilation.

Just like a fire being used to destroy completely a piece of paper, that's how their extermination will be, including Satan and his demons. They all gonna be totally destroyed from existence (in the lake of fire which is the second death) not in an imaginary hellfire that burns for all eternity...

Hope you understand now...
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 2:41am On Nov 30, 2021
LilBlaze24o:
The truth is, you aren't sure of your answers.
Death and Grave (Hades) aren't even beings talk more of beings of eternal nature.

See what the bible says will happen to death.
Isaiah 25:8
 He will swallow up death forever, And the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will wipe away the tears from all faces. The reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth, For Jehovah himself has spoken it.

1 Corinthians 15:26
And the last enemy, death, is to be brought to nothin[/b]g.

Rev. 21:4
And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and [b]death will be no more
, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

In all of these passages up there, death is said to be destroyed. And Rev. 20:14 talks about death being destroyed in the lake of fire (the second death) meaning total annihilation, never to be in existence again. Same fate awaits those who do not find their names on the book of life - total annihilation.

Just like a fire being used to destroy completely a piece of paper, that's how their extermination will be, including Satan and his demons. They all gonna be totally destroyed from existence (in the lake of fire which is the second death) not in an imaginary hellfire that burns for all eternity...

Hope you understand now...
I don't even get or know the question to which you claim this is an answer to. undecided

As for the statement in bold, I am pretty certain Death and Hades are mentioned there in Revelation 20 vs 14 undecided
13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it. Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them. All these people were judged by what they had done.
14 And Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This lake of fire is the second death.
15 And anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire. - Revelation 20 vs 13-15
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by LilBlaze24o: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't even get or know the question to which you claim this is an answer to. undecided

As for the statement in bold, I am pretty certain Death and Hades are mentioned there in Revelation 20 vs 14 undecided

So what does it mean for Death and Hades (Grave) to be thrown into the Lake of Fire?
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2021
LilBlaze24o:
So what does it mean for Death and Hades (Grave) to be thrown into the Lake of Fire?
What does it mean for Death(grave) and Hades(grave) to be thrown in thrown in the Lake of fire? It likely means no more dying for anyone instead eternity for all - what Jesus Christ makes known in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. What else would it mean? undecided

I mean Death(perish in the grave) was God's curse/Judgment by God against man for his sins. Jesus Christ promises upon His return to usher in an age of eternity in His Kingdom meaning no more curse and hence no more Death(grave) and Hades(Death) for anyone. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by LilBlaze24o: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What does it mean for Death(grave) and Hades(grave) to be thrown in thrown in the Lake of fire? It likely means no more dying for anyone instead eternity for all - what Jesus Christ makes known in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. What else would it mean? undecided

I mean Death(perish in the grave) was God's curse/Judgment by God against man for his sins. Jesus Christ promises upon His return to usher in an age of eternity in His Kingdom meaning no more curse and hence no more Death(grave) and Hades(Death) for anyone. undecided

If the bolded is correct, does it mean those who will be thrown into the lake of fire according to Rev. 20:15 will be no more? Like totally annihilated from existence just like Death and Grave will be removed?

A simple Yes or No answer please.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
LilBlaze24o:
If the bolded is correct, does it mean those who will be thrown into the lake of fire according to Rev. 20:15 will be no more? Like totally annihilated from existence just like Death and Grave will be removed?

A simple Yes or No answer please.
NO! undecided

All those who belong to Jesus Christ have eternal life..... you get that when you become born-again regardless of whether they end up as sheep or goayand and eternal punishment implies you live out your punishment for eternity much like eternal reward implies you live out your reward for eternity. undecided

Another angle to look at this from is this. Since we are judged by the works we do in this here world, if the end for the goats is that they be totally annihilated from existence in much similar manner as the unbelievers are, then why bother raising them from the grave to judge them at all? undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by LilBlaze24o: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
NO! undecided

All those who belong to Jesus Christ have eternal life..... you get that when you become born-again regardless of whether they end up as sheep or goayand and eternal punishment implies you live out your punishment for eternity much like eternal reward implies you live out your reward for eternity. undecided

Another angle to look at this from is this. Since we are judged by the works we do in this here world, if the end for the goats is that they be totally annihilated from existence in much similar manner as the unbelievers are, then why bother raising them from the grave to judge them at all? undecided

Now I understand where you are getting it wrong.

The wages of sin is death. Romans 6:23.
If someone dies, he has paid for his sins (since death is the punishment of sin).

So on what basis are you judging the person again?

Romans 6:7
For the one who has died has been acquitted from his sin.

Will be waiting for your answer...
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
LilBlaze24o:
Now I understand where you are getting it wrong.

1. The wages of sin is death. Romans 6:23.
If someone dies, he has paid for his sins (since death is the punishment of sin).

2. So on what basis are you judging the person again?

Romans 6:7
For the one who has died has been acquitted from his sin.

Will be waiting for your answer...
I am afraid you are instead the one getting it wrong here...

1. God never told us that the wages of sin is Death, not in Jesus Christ. Instead, He told that only to the Jews, those who are born of the blood of Jacob, this as part of His Old Covenant Law of Moses -Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - eternal life belonged only to the righteous in the Old Covenant Law of Moses. God repeated this in Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 36 when He removed generational curses from His Law indicating instead that the soul that sins will die(perish in the grave), stating that only the righteous among them will live(eternal life) - they slept in the grave. God also said this again in Ezekiel 33 vs 9 - 20 indicating that only the righteous shall live(eternal life), the sinners must die(perish in the grave).undecided

Now, when Jesus Christ showed up, He offered to all those who would believe in Him a new standard with a guarantee of eternal life right from the door. Everyone who accepts Jesus Christ and is born-again as a result gains eternal life this and entry into the Kingdom of God, this to Jews and Gentiles alike - John 3 vs 1 - 21. Right as we accept Jesus Christ, we are no longer condemned to die - our previous state as those not under Law from Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 - but instead granted eternal life .I.e. we are born of Spirit, so we can live and serve God in Spirit according to the rules of the New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God.

So Jesus Christ came to save mankind from the curse aka the condemnation of Sin -Death - as decreed by God in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. this is what Salvation is all about, saving man from the curse and restoring sons of men back to Son of God status lost to us since Adam and Eve. Jesus Christ made it known that He did not come to condemn but to save... implying that the offer once accepted was not retractable- one cannot loose the eternal life once it has been given, this to return back to the previously condemned state. undecided

In His Law and Kingdom, however, Jesus Christ's friends are those who do as He says(His enemies are those who refuse to do as He says). As He explained to us in several parables, in the Kingdom of God are also found His enemies, those who refuse to obey Him - Matthew 13 vs 1 - 52 - and in through the same parables, Jesus Christ explained that both the righteous and unrighteous will be judged - Matthew 13 vs 24 - 30, and this judgement would come, not in this life, but after He returns, providing affirmation that all those who will be judged indeed have eternal life - those who perish in the grave do not have life after death - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 undecided

In John 5 vs 19 - 29, we read of Jesus Christ raising those who sleep in the grave - those who did not perish in the grave- up to be judged, good and evil. And in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, we read of the details of the Judgement that awaits the same who belong to Him ... of the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God. What is even more telling is the fact that both the reward and punishment are listed as both being eternal - Eternal Reward or punishment - implies an Reward/Punishment doled out for a period no less than eternity. undecided

2. Those of us who belong in the Kingdom of God(devil and his angels included) will all be judged by the Words of Jesus Christ - the Word of God who is like fire, not by the words of Paul or any other man. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by thinkmoney(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
So much lies and ignorance in one post.

You should go and remove the part of the Bible Jesus spoke about the rich man in hell fire, since you've rejected true knowledge.

Please kindly move on since you've said whatever you have to say.
True knowledge u said? Let me give u what to ponder on:
-the rich man and Lazarus was a parable
-Abraham was not in heaven as many verses of the bible including statements from Jesus made clear. Jesus at a point said no one has ascended to heaven.
-Did the rich man go to hell because he was rich and Lazarus to heaven just because he was poor?
- if the story were real life story and somebody in hell can communicate and disturb the bliss in heaven with his terrible situation, would he be wise to request a drop that would definitely not reach him?
-This parable indicates the change of position that happened to the class of the saducces and pharisees with the hitherto lowly and poor people in spirit that God favoured. The Jewish spiritual leaders loved wealth and was proud. They also refused to give the lowly one adequate spiritual food. However, their status changed about the day of John the Baptist, as the kingdom of God became what everybody started pressing towards.
Gods blessing stopped for this Jewish leaders and turned to people exercising faith in christ.
*Nobody went up to heaven ...not abraham or Lazarus. Jesus mentioned this fact. Hell is translated from sheol and hades and it means common grave or realm of the dead. David is there, Job is there, Jonah is there, Jesus was there for 3days (bible mentioned this facts specifically), infact everyone will go to hell/ realm of the dead.
These are biblical facts.
I am not replying so much because of you, I am because of some others that might come across this.
*seek true knowledge truly
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
I have no use for all the individuals who claimed to have died and gone hell to come back with confusing messages. The bible is enough for any Christian.

The Rich Man and Lazarus

27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, for I have five brothers. Let him warn them so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2021
thinkmoney:

True knowledge u said? Let me give u what to ponder on:
-the rich man and Lazarus was a parable
-Abraham was not in heaven as many verses of the bible including statements from Jesus made clear. Jesus at a point said no one has ascended to heaven.
-Did the rich man go to hell because he was rich and Lazarus to heaven just because he was poor?
- if the story were real life story and somebody in hell can communicate and disturb the bliss in heaven with his terrible situation, would he be wise to request a drop that would definitely not reach him?
-This parable indicates the change of position that happened to the class of the saducces and pharisees with the hitherto lowly and poor people in spirit that God favoured. The Jewish spiritual leaders loved wealth and was proud. They also refused to give the lowly one adequate spiritual food. However, their status changed about the day of John the Baptist, as the kingdom of God became what everybody started pressing towards.
Gods blessing stopped for this Jewish leaders and turned to people exercising faith in christ.
*Nobody went up to heaven ...not abraham or Lazarus. Jesus mentioned this fact. Hell is translated from sheol and hades and it means common grave or realm of the dead. David is there, Job is there, Jonah is there, Jesus was there for 3days (bible mentioned this facts specifically), infact everyone will go to hell/ realm of the dead.
These are biblical facts.
I am not replying so much because of you, I am because of some others that might come across this.
*seek true knowledge truly
I have told you to move on Mr with your unwillingness to know the truth. I'm sorry to have dignified you with a response, but I have no time to waste with some who's clearly ignorant of the things of God but still claiming knowledge and don't want to learn.

If you can see the mention of a name of a real person there as Abraham in that saying of Jesus and still be arguing blindly that it was a parable I can't help you because you're blind to the glaring truth but still claim you can see.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by thinkmoney(m): 12:31am On Dec 01, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I have told you to move on Mr with your unwillingness to know the truth. I'm sorry to have dignified you with a response, but I have no time to waste with some who's clearly ignorant of the things of God but still claiming knowledge and don't want to learn.

If you can see the mention of a name of a real person there as Abraham in that saying of Jesus and still be arguing blindly that it was a parable I can't help you because you're blind to the glaring truth but still claim you can see.

Abraham there represents the greater abraham ( I hope you know who this greater Abraham is?). I don't also intend to dignify u with a response. I have said however, I consider people that might stumble on this.
One thing u should really think about (which its obvious u want to shy away from); was anybody said to have ascended to heaven not to talk of group of people at Jesus's time?
You may because of ego not want to answer this, but by God, people should see this and appreciate the harmony and beauty of the bible the more.
"Study to show thyself approved, a workman that has no need to be ashamed ".
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:44am On Dec 01, 2021
thinkmoney:

Abraham there represents the greater abraham ( I hope you know who this greater Abraham is?). I don't also intend to dignify u with a response. I have said however, I consider people that might stumble on this.
One thing u should really think about (which its obvious u want to shy away from); was anybody said to have ascended to heaven not to talk of group of people at Jesus's time?
You may because of ego not want to answer this, but by God, people should see this and appreciate the harmony and beauty of the bible the more.
"Study to show thyself approved, a workman that has no need to be ashamed ".
I told you move on with your lies, i"m not interested.

I ignored you while you were proudly speaking what you didn't know about, yet you still came back to be quoting me with nothing new.

If you like continue to exhibit your knowledge that lacking, but I am no going to oblige you anymore, for what I have is not for those who pride in their ignorance but for those willing to have true knowledge.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by thinkmoney(m): 12:55am On Dec 01, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I told you move on with your lies, i"m not interested.

I ignored you while you were proudly speaking what you didn't know about, yet you still came back to be quoting me with nothing new.

If you like continue to exhibit your knowledge that lacking, but I am no going to oblige you anymore, for what I have is not for those who pride in their ignorance but for those willing to have true knowledge.
The glory is Gods, the shame is yours. I have referenced bible all the while, talked about biblical root words and their correct translations, and I asked u if a sentence by Jesus about people ascending to heaven is true or false. Shamefully, since about atleast 3 previous response of yours, you haven't given any logical response, only emotive and sentimental response and evasive tactics. The attitude is unquestionably burne out of a dearth of knowledge and fear of being laid out.
Glory to God...may the seed of truth find root in people's heart.
Love compels me. The light of God will without fail, pierce through this present prevailing thick darkness.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by LilBlaze24o: 1:59am On Dec 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are instead the one getting it wrong here...

1. God never told us that the wages of sin is Death, [/b]not in Jesus Christ. Instead, He told that only to the Jews, those who are born of the blood of Jacob, this as part of His Old Covenant Law of Moses -[b]Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - eternal life belonged only to the righteous in the Old Covenant Law of Moses. God repeated this in Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 36 when He removed generational curses from His Law indicating instead that the soul that sins will die(perish in the grave), stating that only the righteous among them will live(eternal life) - they slept in the grave. God also said this again in Ezekiel 33 vs 9 - 20 indicating that only the righteous shall live(eternal life), the sinners must die(perish in the grave).undecided

Now, when Jesus Christ showed up, He offered to all those who would believe in Him a new standard with a guarantee of eternal life right from the door. Everyone who accepts Jesus Christ and is born-again as a result gains eternal life this and entry into the Kingdom of God, this to Jews and Gentiles alike - John 3 vs 1 - 21. Right as we accept Jesus Christ, we are no longer condemned to die - our previous state as those not under Law from Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 - but instead granted eternal life .I.e. we are born of Spirit, so we can live and serve God in Spirit according to the rules of the New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God.

So Jesus Christ came to save mankind from the curse aka the condemnation of Sin -Death - as decreed by God in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. this is what Salvation is all about, saving man from the curse and restoring sons of men back to Son of God status lost to us since Adam and Eve. Jesus Christ made it known that He did not come to condemn but to save... implying that the offer once accepted was not retractable- one cannot loose the eternal life once it has been given, this to return back to the previously condemned state. undecided

In His Law and Kingdom, however, Jesus Christ's friends are those who do as He says(His enemies are those who refuse to do as He says). As He explained to us in several parables, in the Kingdom of God are also found His enemies, those who refuse to obey Him - Matthew 13 vs 1 - 52 - and in through the same parables, Jesus Christ explained that both the righteous and unrighteous will be judged - Matthew 13 vs 24 - 30, and this judgement would come, not in this life, but after He returns, providing affirmation that all those who will be judged indeed have eternal life - those who perish in the grave do not have life after death - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 undecided

In John 5 vs 19 - 29, we read of Jesus Christ raising those who sleep in the grave - those who did not perish in the grave- up to be judged, good and evil. And in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, we read of the details of the Judgement that awaits the same who belong to Him ... of the New Covenant Law of the Kingdom of God. What is even more telling is the fact that both the reward and punishment are listed as both being eternal - Eternal Reward or punishment - implies an Reward/Punishment doled out for a period no less than eternity. undecided

2. Those of us who belong in the Kingdom of God(devil and his angels included) will all be judged by the Words of Jesus Christ - the Word of God who is like fire, not by the words of Paul or any other man. undecided

And there you lie again bro from the bolded up there.

What did God said will happen to Adam if he eats of the fruit he was asked not to eat from? He will surely die.

Romans 5:12
That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned—.

Who is this one man mentioned here through whom the entire human race became sinners?

And what is the consequences of that sin?

Right from the very first book of the Bible, the consequence of sin is DEATH and nothing more, and that is how it has always be.

You may think you got knowledge of the bible, but you are really missing up the whole stuffs. Read your comment above again and see that you are contradicting yourself... You've finally stopped using the Hellfire stuff and now focusing more on eternal punishment...

Well it's fine... Just hope you could search the bible a little more so u don't get so confused...
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 3:50am On Dec 01, 2021
LilBlaze24o:
And there you lie again bro from the bolded up there.

1. What did God said will happen to Adam if he eats of the fruit he was asked not to eat from? He will surely die.

2. Who is this one man mentioned here through whom the entire human race became sinners?

3. And what is the consequences of that sin?Right from the very first book of the Bible, the consequence of sin is DEATH and nothing more, and that is how it has always be.

You may think you got knowledge of the bible, but you are really missing up the whole stuffs. Read your comment above again and see that you are contradicting yourself... You've finally stopped using the Hellfire stuff and now focusing more on eternal punishment...

Well it's fine... Just hope you could search the bible a little more so u don't get so confused...
Again, you are not paying attention to what the God Himself is telling you in His own Word. undecided

1. Sin is as defined by God's Law. God gave such a Law to Adam and Eve, and when Adam and Eve broke said Law, God condemned all of mankind for that sin that was committed only by Adam and Eve - Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22. We were condemned, not for sins we ourselves committed against God, no. Instead we were condemned for the sins of Adam and Eve. undecided

2. Correction, the entire human race did not become sinners through Adam and Eve. Instead the entire human race was condemned as a result of Adam's sin. If you doubt it, I suggest you go and read the story in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 where God cursed Adam and Eve for theirs. It was not Adam's sin that passed down to all of all but instead the consequence of Adam's sin that did. undecided

Abel, Adam's own son is the prime example of why the belief that we all became sinners aka the delusion of a sin nature, because of Adam, fails. Abel was directly descended from Adam and Eve, yet God found Him a righteous man, this because Abel chose obedience over disobedience(sin). undecided

3. Unbelievers are born unbound to all of God's Laws,and so even with no sin - sin is defined by God's Law - they are condemned to die because of God’s Judgment since Adam. undecided

Jews are born bound to the Old Covenant Law and according to the Law, those of them who transgress the Law, the sinners, are condemned to die , this according, not to Adam's sin , but God's own decree in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided

Those of us who are have adopted Jesus Christ become bound to the New Covenant Law of Jesus Christ, Law in the Kingdom of God. And according to Jesus Christ, the transgressors of His Law, are condemned, not to die, but instead to spend their eternity in punishment, not according to Adam's sin, but God's own decree in Matthew 25 vs 40 - 46. undecided

God is a God of Laws and it is His Law that defines for us what sin is. Those who are not under Law, the unbelievers have no sins against God and so are not sinners. Instead, Death, from Adam is there fate because they reject God's offer of salvation. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by MyExpression(m): 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, you are not paying attention to what the God Himself is telling you in His own Word. undecided

God is a God of Laws and it is His Law that defines for us what sin is. Those who are not under Law, the unbelievers have no sins against God and so are not sinners. Instead, Death, from Adam is there fate because they reject God's offer of salvation. undecided

So which one is better to be bound by and why...

-the damnation to death under Adam's offense
or
-the damnation to hell, under Jesus's Christianity?
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
MyExpression:
So which one is better to be bound by and why...
-the damnation to death under Adam's offense
or
-the damnation to hell, under Jesus's Christianity?
One is not for eternity whereas the other is not. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by MyExpression(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
One is not for eternity whereas the other is not. undecided

Hehe hehe

Make I go for temporary death rather than eternal damnation.

Cos I dey sure of my capacity to eff up than to stay perfect.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
MyExpression:
Hehe hehe
Make I go for temporary death rather than eternal damnation.
Cos I dey sure of my capacity to eff up than to stay perfect.
Being perfect, this by following God's own standard, is not even that hard actually. And He, God teaches you every step of the way. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by MyExpression(m): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Being perfect, this by following God's own standard, is not even that hard actually. And He, God teaches you every step of the way. undecided

Baba, temptations plenty.

For money, to keep woman, to protect job, to run family, to run society....avenues to be imperfect plenty.

Apart from biblical Jesus, who do you know in this life that has done no wrong?
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
MyExpression:
Baba, temptations plenty.
For money, to keep woman, to protect job, to run family, to run society....avenues to be imperfect plenty.
Apart from biblical Jesus, who do you know in this life that has done no wrong?
If you are content being ruled over by by items you list in bold there, then there is no point for you to bother about Jesus Christ, this I say assuming you have never seriously considered Him and what His offer before now. undecided

From experience, I can tell you that when it comes to doing His Will, He makes you able to and so the burden is not borne only by you. So if you think that you temptation will remain a major issue while you are with Him, that is not the case at all. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by MyExpression(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If you are content being ruled over by by items you list in bold there, then there is no point for you to bother about Jesus Christ, this I say assuming you have never seriously considered Him and what His offer before now. undecided

From experience, I can tell you that when it comes to doing His Will, He makes you able to and so the burden is not borne only by you. So if you think that you temptation will remain a major issue while you are with Him, that is not the case at all. undecided

WoW.

If you are sure of this, then I would rather be with Jesus.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
MyExpression:
WoW.

If you are sure of this, then I would rather be with Jesus.
Why would you wanna do that? undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by MyExpression(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why would you wanna do that? undecided

Assurance that he will.l help me live righteously. I don't enjoy these pleasures, I prefer one that comes with peace.
If I can overcome the temptations with him, them I will want him to come be with me and strengthen me to live above sin and the guilt of sin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) / Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.