Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church (47933 Views)

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
MyExpression:
Assurance that he will.l help me live righteously. I don't enjoy these pleasures, I prefer one that comes with peace.
If I can overcome the temptations with him, them I will want him to come be with me and strengthen me to live above sin and the guilt of sin.
But here's the kicker... what if I told you that in order to do God's perfect, you have to detach yourself completely from the churches of men, your Pastors and your mogs, will you think yourself able to do that in order to gain that peace you seek? undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by MyExpression(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But here's the kicker... what if I told you that in order to do God's perfect, you have to detach yourself completely from the churches of men, your Pastors and your mogs, will you think yourself able to do that in order to gain that peace you seek? undecided

That's what is prompting my quest here.

The stage of the Nigerian churches now, is confusing.

I don't know who's teachings to follow.

I'm ready to roll with just the bible and the holyspirit
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
MyExpression:

That's what is prompting my quest here.
The stage of the Nigerian churches now, is confusing.
I don't know who's teachings to follow.
I'm ready to roll with just the bible and the holyspirit
You were never meant by God to listen to these men and their churches to begin with. And this problem isn't simply a Nigerian one, all the pastors and mogs of this world are implicated in this as they are all men driven by their egos. undecided

To do as Jesus Christ taught means completely abandoning the doctrines and traditions of men and fully trusting in and obeying the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Law, as indicated throughout the 4 Gospels. The key is not simply in learning what Jesus Christ said on any particular issue,but in wholeheartedly obeying what He said to do every moment of each day. Obedience is the key! undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by MyExpression(m): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You were never meant by God to listen to these men and their churches to begin with. And this problem isn't simply a Nigerian one, all the pastors and mogs of this world are implicated in this as they are all men driven by their egos. undecided

To do as Jesus Christ taught means completely abandoning the doctrines and traditions of men and fully trusting in and obeying the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's Law, as indicated throughout the 4 Gospels. The key is not simply in learning what Jesus Christ said on any particular issue,but in wholeheartedly obeying what He said to do every moment of each day. Obedience is the key! undecided

Obedience?

I am ready. As long as result follows.

Let me not fight in vain.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
MyExpression:
Obedience?
I am ready. As long as result follows.
Let me not fight in vain.
According to Jesus Christ, trust and obedience is the key, and not simply the obedience of any thing. No, it has to be full trust and obedience or His very teachings and commandments , what is the Truth of God and God's Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by MyExpression(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, trust and obedience is the key, and not simply the obedience of any thing. No, it has to be full trust and obedience or His very teachings and commandments , what is the Truth of God and God's Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Whatever I understand from reading the bible, is my truth. Whatever law I understand, I'm bound to do...and I commit to doing it, as long as I understand it clearly.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
MyExpression:
Whatever I understand from reading the bible, is my truth. Whatever law I understand, I'm bound to do...and I commit to doing it, as long as I understand it clearly.
I am sorry, you sort of have it upside down there. God never told you to believe everything you read or trust everything you see in your Bible as Truth- He never said that. That idea happens to be of the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches). If all of scripture was meant to be God's Truth, then even men would not have been able to themselves pick what scriptures to include or exclude from their different bibles, and this while giving their different Canonical rules. undecided

Instead, Jesus Christ declared that He is the Word out of God's own mouth, and the Truth of God we are to live by. Your Bible is not the Word of God, the Word of God refers instead to the Words printed as coming directly from the mouth of God either through His prophets, boomed directly from God in Heaven or through Jesus Christ. undecided

That book you have is instead a compendium compendium thoughts, words and ideas from God, men(great and small) and from Satan, and his demons as well. undecided

Jesus Christ is the Word of God, and the Truth of God you are called to Trust and Obey whereas God said, This in Jeremiah 17 vs 5, cursed is any man who puts His trust in another man( words of men included) ... undecided

Now, as for understanding, one law Jesus Christ gave is that you use the understanding you have, and only then will more understanding be given to you. If you don't use the understanding you have(obedience) even the little you had will be taken away from you - Matthew 13 vs 10 - 12 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 25 undecided

I add this law to mean that even when you don't have a clear understanding of what Jesus Christ is directly saying you should do, the key is still to obey Him using the little you understand. Do not lean or trust in your understanding, instead trust that obeying Jesus Christ even when it does not make sense to you is the right thing to do. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by MyExpression(m): 12:52am On Dec 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am sorry, you sort of have it upside down there. God never told you to believe everything you read or trust everything you see in your Bible as Truth- He never said that. That idea happens to be of the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches). If all of scripture was meant to be God's Truth, then even men would not have been able to themselves pick what scriptures to include or exclude from their different bibles, and this while giving their different Canonical rules. undecided

Instead, Jesus Christ declared that He is the Word out of God's own mouth, and the Truth of God we are to live by. Your Bible is not the Word of God, the Word of God refers instead to the Words printed as coming directly from the mouth of God either through His prophets, boomed directly from God in Heaven or through Jesus Christ. undecided

That book you have is instead a compendium compendium thoughts, words and ideas from God, men(great and small) and from Satan, and his demons as well. undecided

Jesus Christ is the Word of God, and the Truth of God you are called to Trust and Obey whereas God said, This in Jeremiah 17 vs 5, cursed is any man who puts His trust in another man( words of men included) ... undecided

Now, as for understanding, one law Jesus Christ gave is that you use the understanding you have, and only then will more understanding be given to you. If you don't use the understanding you have(obedience) even the little you had will be taken away from you - Matthew 13 vs 10 - 12 & Mark 4 vs 22 - 25 undecided

I add this law to mean that even when you don't have a clear understanding of what Jesus Christ is directly saying you should do, the key is still to obey Him using the little you understand. Do not lean or trust in your understanding, instead trust that obeying Jesus Christ even when it does not make sense to you is the right thing to do. undecided

Obedience is better than understanding, is that it? Trust the foundation, not the process which I do not fully grasp, as long as it is an instruction from Jesus himself, yea?

I should look out for the gospels and the words whose source is God-in the bible?Know when God or satan or humans are talking and know which voice to follow.

I need to buy hard cover bible. This one in my phone is just self deceit.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 1:28am On Dec 04, 2021
MyExpression:
1. Obedience is better than understanding, is that it? Trust the foundation, not the process which I do not fully grasp, as long as it is an instruction from Jesus himself, yea?

2. I should look out for the gospels and the words whose source is God-in the bible?Know when God or satan or humans are talking and know which voice to follow.

3. I need to buy hard cover bible. This one in my phone is just self deceit.
1. I would say obedience is the key to gaining the clear understanding of God, Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God.

YES, as long as the instruction is from Jesus Christ, choose to trust and literaly obey it as you have it. He will give you more understanding as you do.

2. YES!

3. I don't own a hard cover bible myself. I use a phone app called Bible Gateway to access the bible and I read typically from the Easy-to-Read translation. undecided

When I first started, I had hardcover translations for research purposes and I read through many of the books of the Bible as if reading through a novel or textbook and that turned out a good decision on my part as I was able to not only gain background but a clear picture of the story that way. That exercise helped me accept that the same message exists in most every translation except for where known errors have been revealed, leading me to realize that my trust ought not to be in men but in God alone. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by MyExpression(m): 1:39am On Dec 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. I would say obedience is the key to gaining the clear understanding of God, Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God.

YES, as long as the instruction is from Jesus Christ, choose to trust and literaly obey it as you have it. He will give you more understanding as you do.

2. YES!

3. I don't own a hard cover bible myself. I use a phone app called Bible Gateway to access the bible and I read typically from the Easy-to-Read translation. undecided

When I first started, I had hardcover translations for research purposes and I read through many of the books of the Bible as if reading through a novel or textbook and that turned out a good decision on my part as I was able to not only gain background but a clear picture of the story that way. That exercise helped me accept that the same message exists in most every translation except for where known errors have been revealed, leading me to realize that my trust ought not to be in men but in God alone. undecided

Henceforth, I am going back to studying the word.
Let me have a personal relationship with God and Jesus.

See if he can come in and help me lead a better life.

I will do my path to obey...hard as it maybe; I hope the falls reduces, now that I'm not using my might and willpower alone, but God's supportive ability, strengthening me to live in dominion over sin, satan and all forces of evil.

I hope this works!

Thank you so much for your guidance. It is very thoughtful of you to follow through.

I appreciate �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:06am On Dec 04, 2021
After scamming billions both home and abroad with the lie shey? embarassed
Well are confession is not genuine if she truly want to confess she should tell the whole world what prompted the lie so that when another scammer tries to do the same it will be easy to silence the idiot! undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Ugohenryugo(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

I am not here to tell u who is God's sent!

What I know is that Linda and her confession was a from the Deep Pit of Hell.
I don't need a vision or prophet to tell me that.
She needs to Genuiely repent and redeem the souls that she destroyed with that .
Even Lucifer himself is laughing at you.
Tell me, just one person that has come out to say her testimony/Revealation destroyed their soul.
But testimonies abound of people that were touched, and received salvation just as a result of listening to her.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Ugohenryugo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
They are all of them, including your Rika, liars and deceivers. undecided

Truly I Pity You
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ugohenryugo:
Truly I Pity You
I don't desire your pity though. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Ugohenryugo(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't desire your pity though. undecided
Desire abi Deserve?

How will you desire what you don't deserve?
You don't merit it bro. Wake up! Jesus is coming Soon!
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2021
Ugohenryugo:

Desire abi Deserve?
How will you desire what you don't deserve?
You don't merit it bro. Wake up! Jesus is coming Soon!
I don't desire your pity undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Ugohenryugo(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2023
Righteousness2:

I am not here to tell u who is God's sent!

What I know is that Linda and her confession was a from the Deep Pit of Hell.
I don't need a vision or prophet to tell me that.
She needs to Genuiely repent and redeem the souls that she destroyed with that .
People are repenting and giving their lives to Christ because of her testimonies and revelations, and you are here saying souls she destroyed.
Oya tell me what and which part of her revelation that goes against scripture.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2023
Ugohenryugo:

People are repenting and giving their lives to Christ because of her testimonies and revelations, and you are here saying souls she destroyed.
Oya tell me what and which part of her revelation that goes against scripture.
They are not giving their lives to christ but instead to a lie that is built around the story she told them. undecided

You cannot bow down to a lie and Jesus Christ - Truth- at the same time. lipsrsealed
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2023
At least she has used that trick to gain ground among the HellFire fools but now that she's telling you that it was all lies what is she still doing on your pulpit! smiley
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Ugohenryugo(m): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
They are not giving their lives to christ but instead to a lie that is built around the story she told them. undecided

You cannot bow down to a lie and Jesus Christ - Truth- at the same time. lipsrsealed
To identify a lie, you must present the truth, so tell me the things she said that were contrary to scriptures.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by MightySparrow: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2023
Honestly, I don't subscribe to this special revelationists and their revelations.

I read my Bible and think.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2023
Ugohenryugo:

To identify a lie, you must present the truth, so tell me the things she said that were contrary to scriptures.
Her claim which is that she has been to hell contradicts scripture. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Ugohenryugo(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Her claim which is that she has been to hell contradicts scripture. undecided
Can you show the portion of scripture that backed up your claims.
Meanwhile, see scriptures that backed up her testimony and revelations:
Sister Linda's encounter actually fulfilled this prophecies and portions of scriptures.

Isaiah 66:24
And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Joel 2:28-29 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

In the new testament Acts 10:11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth.
This confirms humans can have live spiritual experience while their physical bodies is here on earth.
Like I said earlier, prove with scriptures how her revelations contradict scripture, and highlights the portion of scriptures her revelations contradicts.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ugohenryugo:
■ Can you show the portion of scripture that backed up your claims. Meanwhile, see scriptures that backed up her testimony and revelations: Sister Linda's encounter actually fulfilled this prophecies and portions of scriptures.
■ Isaiah 66:24, Joel 2:28-29, In the new testament Acts 10:11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth.
This confirms humans can have live spiritual experience while their physical bodies is here on earth.
■ Like I said earlier, prove with scriptures how her revelations contradict scripture, and highlights the portion of scriptures her revelations contradicts.
1. The parable Jesus Christ told regarding Lazarus and the rich man explains how her lie was more than apparent. undecided

2. None of the passages you quote provide backing for the lie which she now admits to. So, I am not certain why you wish to make it true when she has admitted to it being a lie. undecided

3. Spend more time reading through the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ so you can better understand how and why a person cannot randomly visit Heaven or Hell. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by budaatum: 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Righteousness2:
It is Better to Confess, repent, make Peace with JESUS Christ , be insulted by men but be Embraced by JESUS Christ.

It is much better to not blatantly lie and deceive!
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Ugohenryugo(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The parable Jesus Christ told regarding Lazarus and the rich man explains how her lie was more than apparent. undecided

2. None of the passages you quote provide backing for the lie which she now admits to. So, I am not certain why you wish to make it true when she has admitted to it being a lie. undecided

3. Spend more time reading through the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ so you can better understand how and why a person cannot randomly visit Heaven or Hell. undecided
It seems you hopped into the discussion.
1, My assertions are on sis.Linda not this particular woman.
2, the parable of Lazarus and the rich man didn't not cancel the above scriptures I pointed out to you.
3, if we are on same page about the revelation I'm talking about, is on s.s Linda not Margret Amure, then sis.Linda revelation does not in anyway contradicting my quoted scripture those.
4, God in His infinite mercy, said on that day He will took men and women down to hell to see people there, and bring them back to earth so that mankind will fear Him, that's what the above scriptures I quoted said.
So has God changed? You see this prophecy fulfilling today, yet you are saying it's not possible for anyone to go to hell and come back and tell the world what they see.
For every counterfeit there is an original, if Margret amure has confessed of lying, will it now be right to say every other person with revelation lied?
5. Pray for the Spirit of discernment. The bible siad test all Spirit.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ugohenryugo:
■ It seems you hopped into the discussion. My assertions are on sis.Linda not this particular woman.the parable of Lazarus and the rich man didn't not cancel the above scriptures I pointed out to you.
■ , if we are on same page about the revelation I'm talking about, is on s.s Linda not Margret Amure, then sis.Linda revelation does not in anyway contradicting my quoted scripture those
■ God in His infinite mercy, said on that day He will took men and women down to hell to see people there, and bring them back to earth so that mankind will fear Him, that's what the above scriptures I quoted said. So has God changed?
■ You see this prophecy fulfilling today, yet you are saying it's not possible for anyone to go to hell and come back and tell the world what they see.
For every counterfeit there is an original, if Margret amure has confessed of lying, will it now be right to say every other person with revelation lied?
■ Pray for the Spirit of discernment. The bible siad test all Spirit.
1. Rika is a liar, and none of the scriptures you quoted provide support for what she or any of the many others who follow the same template claim of their supposed visits to hell and heaven. undecided

2. Rika contradicts Jesus Christ in that most everything she claims is sin is not according to that decreed by Jesus Christ. She is lying and nothing of Jesus Christ can come from lies. undecided

3. Where in scripture did God tell you this? Do you even realize that there are currently no souls in Heaven or in Hell even as we speak? undecided

4. I am afraid what you claim to see is all from your imagination. There are no people going to Hell and coming back. Instead there are conmen and women claiming they have only to come back spewing lies and deceit which they hide behind the name of Jesus Christ, against Jesus Christ mind you. There is an established pattern too to this behaviour as well. undecided

Margaret confessed she lied does not mean there are true cases out there. She is one of the few who confessed is all. undecided

5. Go back to the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ so you can learn the Truth of God and be able to decipher the lies from God's Truth. Revelation are bound by God's Law, Jesus Christ, and He made it clear to all that no one will be sent back to warn anyone of the dooms of Hell. He also made clear that no one will enter into Heaven or Hell until after He has returned and judged the world. His disciples who died almost 2000 years ago are still in their graves waiting for Jesus Christ to return and judge them all and then usher them into Heaven or Hell. So what your Rika claims she saw was not of God nor of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Ugohenryugo(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Rika is a liar, and none of the scriptures you quoted provide support for what she or any of the many others who follow the same template claim of their supposed visits to hell and heaven. undecided

2. Rika contradicts Jesus Christ in that most everything she claims is sin is not according to that decreed by Jesus Christ. She is lying and nothing of Jesus Christ can come from lies. undecided

3. Where in scripture did God tell you this? Do you even realize that there are currently no souls in Heaven or in Hell even as we speak? undecided

4. I am afraid what you claim to see is all from your imagination. There are no people going to Hell and coming back. Instead there are conmen and women claiming they have only to come back spewing lies and deceit which they hide behind the name of Jesus Christ, against Jesus Christ mind you. There is an established pattern too to this behaviour as well. undecided

Margaret confessed she lied does not mean there are true cases out there. She is one of the few who confessed is all. undecided

5. Go back to the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ so you can learn the Truth of God and be able to decipher the lies from God's Truth. Revelation are bound by God's Law, Jesus Christ, and He made it clear to all that no one will be sent back to warn anyone of the dooms of Hell. He also made clear that no one will enter into Heaven or Hell until after He has returned and judged the world. His disciples who died almost 2000 years ago are still in their graves waiting for Jesus Christ to return and judge them all and then usher them into Heaven or Hell. So what your Rika claims she saw was not of God nor of Jesus Christ. undecided
Oh what a pity
You told me about the story of the rich man and Lazarus, where was Lazarus, and when was the rich man?
How you contradict yourself.
Was Lazarus ND the rich man lying in the grave as you claimed.
Good a thing it was our lord Jesus Himself that gave this narration. So who are you to tell us the dead is just lying in the grave. The bible said immediately, after death comes judgement.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ugohenryugo:
■ Oh what a pity You told me about the story of the rich man and Lazarus, where was Lazarus, and when was the rich man? How you contradict yourself.
Was Lazarus ND the rich man lying in the grave as you claimed.
■ Good a thing it was our lord Jesus Himself that gave this narration.
■ So who are you to tell us the dead is just lying in the grave.
■ The bible said immediately, after death comes judgement.
1. The story was a parable told by Jesus Christ. If you read to I believe Verde 29 or so, Jesus Christ makes it clear that all that everyone needs know of is the Law to decide...no one will be sent back even from the dead to warn the living of what is to come. undecided

2. It is not OK to say He gave you the narration. You need to Pay close attention to the message He gives to you by it. undecided

3. Jesus Christ is the same one who told you that but seems you don't pay much attention to what He actually says as you seem more interested in the lies that men feed you. The same Jesus Christ said to His followers that He would go prepare a place for them in His Father's house, and He would eventually come back to take them with Him meaning that even the disciples are still in their graves waiting for Jesus Christ to return. undecided

4. Funny thing is the person that wrote that verse did not use the word "immediately" which you have conveniently inserted to make your lie seem more palatable to your eyes, I guess. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Ugohenryugo(m): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The story was a parable told by Jesus Christ. If you read to I believe Verde 29 or so, Jesus Christ makes it clear that all that everyone needs know of is the Law to decide...no one will be sent back even from the dead to warn the living of what is to come. undecided

2. It is not OK to say He gave you the narration. You need to Pay close attention to the message He gives to you by it. undecided

3. Jesus Christ is the same one who told you that but seems you don't pay much attention to what He actually says as you seem more interested in the lies that men feed you. The same Jesus Christ said to His followers that He would go prepare a place for them in His Father's house, and He would eventually come back to take them with Him meaning that even the disciples are still in their graves waiting for Jesus Christ to return. undecided

4. Funny thing is the person that wrote that verse did not use the word "immediately" which you have conveniently inserted to make your lie seem more palatable to your eyes, I guess. undecided

You know something, you are beating about the bush,as I read no meaning to your point 1, 2 and 3.
When you go through the scripture, you will see that all the parables Jesus told was referred to as parable. You will see something like " He told them a parable, or He taught them using a parable, e.g Luke 15:3 And he spake this PARABLE unto them, saying.
Parables are wise stories told or used to teach people, most of this stories could be fictions, and those other parables or stories as we may choose to call it Jesus never mention names of people, this proves those are stories, but in the case of Lazarus and the rich man, you see Jesus calling names, Abraham was there as a name and known personality, Lazarus too,and the the rich man which at the time the name was not given , this shows you that this was an actual event that took place , not fiction, and the event in paradise and hell indeed took place but the physical eye can not see, and Jesus gave us the narration of the event because He's supernatural, He's a Spirit and is aware of all things that happened in the human realm and the spiritual realm.
This revelation by Jesus proves of the existence of a place of rest and a place of torment, it also throws light on what happened to the soul when a man dies, it's the body that lies in the grave as you said, but the soul has already been judged and reward given, this is where after death comes judgement.
I added the "immediately" to bring it attention to the line of events following the death of any individual,not that the writer added immediately.
Through the scriptures we have come to know that once a person is dead and buried, no going back, even with any message to the living, as seen in the conversation that took place btw the rich man and Abraham, nevertheless, if a person dies and has not been buried, as the soul wandered off to the other side of eternity, God in his infinite mercy may decide to give the person a tour of heaven and hell just as was written in Isaiah 66:24 and send the soul back to the body, so that this person will tell of the wonders, the judgement of God, so that men shall have referencial fear for the Lord.
In this our time, God is doing this out of his mercy and love for mankind, for it is not the will of God that any man should perish. Is just like lecturers telling you what questions to expect in it exams because they want you to pay attention to the topics highlighted so that no student will fail. If after all this, any student fail, who will they blame? This is the same thing God is doing in our generation today.
The devil has blinded folded many people like you, with the arguments that no one can see hell or heaven and come back to tell what they see, so that all men should be in ignorance and keep living their live as they are living it.
If God declare my people perish for lack of knowledge, what makes you think He won't do anything including taking people to hell and bringing them back to cure people's ignorance.
I'm not forcing you to believe, feel free to believe whatever you want, but stop calling others lairs for believing what they chose to believe.
You said lies of pastor Rika, yet you failed to name one and prove it with scripture why it is and should be seen as lie.
Let me tell you why I follow him, his teachings and God's doctrines he teaches us, because, we prove everything by scripture as seen in the scripture, Acts 17:11
These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
2 Corinthians 11:4
For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Galatians 1:9
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
We have seen he is not preaching any other gospel or any other Christ, and his teachings are biblically based on bible principles and doctrines.
This is why I am sure that he is of God and not a liar.
I admonish to take your time , listen to at least 3 of his messages, and point out the errors or lies you see in them, using the scripture as your judgement meter/guide.
You can chat me up on WhatsApp if it's convenient for you.
Zero seven zero 34694165.
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ugohenryugo:

You know something, you are beating about the bush,as I read no meaning to your point 1, 2 and 3.
When you go through the scripture, you will see that all the parables Jesus told was referred to as parable. You will see something like " He told them a parable, or He taught them using a parable, e.g Luke 15:3 And he spake this PARABLE unto them, saying.
Parables are wise stories told or used to teach people, most of this stories could be fictions, and those other parables or stories as we may choose to call it Jesus never mention names of people, this proves those are stories, but in the case of Lazarus and the rich man, you see Jesus calling names, Abraham was there as a name and known personality, Lazarus too,and the the rich man which at the time the name was not given , this shows you that this was an actual event that took place , not fiction, and the event in paradise and hell indeed took place but the physical eye can not see, and Jesus gave us the narration of the event because He's supernatural, He's a Spirit and is aware of all things that happened in the human realm and the spiritual realm.
This revelation by Jesus proves of the existence of a place of rest and a place of torment, it also throws light on what happened to the soul when a man dies, it's the body that lies in the grave as you said, but the soul has already been judged and reward given, this is where after death comes judgement.
I added the "immediately" to bring it attention to the line of events following the death of any individual,not that the writer added immediately.
Through the scriptures we have come to know that once a person is dead and buried, no going back, even with any message to the living, as seen in the conversation that took place btw the rich man and Abraham, nevertheless, if a person dies and has not been buried, as the soul wandered off to the other side of eternity, God in his infinite mercy may decide to give the person a tour of heaven and hell just as was written in Isaiah 66:24 and send the soul back to the body, so that this person will tell of the wonders, the judgement of God, so that men shall have referencial fear for the Lord.
In this our time, God is doing this out of his mercy and love for mankind, for it is not the will of God that any man should perish. Is just like lecturers telling you what questions to expect in it exams because they want you to pay attention to the topics highlighted so that no student will fail. If after all this, any student fail, who will they blame? This is the same thing God is doing in our generation today.
The devil has blinded folded many people like you, with the arguments that no one can see hell or heaven and come back to tell what they see, so that all men should be in ignorance and keep living their live as they are living it.
If God declare my people perish for lack of knowledge, what makes you think He won't do anything including taking people to hell and bringing them back to cure people's ignorance.
I'm not forcing you to believe, feel free to believe whatever you want, but stop calling others lairs for believing what they chose to believe.
You said lies of pastor Rika, yet you failed to name one and prove it with scripture why it is and should be seen as lie.
Let me tell you why I follow him, his teachings and God's doctrines he teaches us, because, we prove everything by scripture as seen in the scripture, Acts 17:11
These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
2 Corinthians 11:4
For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Galatians 1:9
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
We have seen he is not preaching any other gospel or any other Christ, and his teachings are biblically based on bible principles and doctrines.
This is why I am sure that he is of God and not a liar.
I admonish to take your time , listen to at least 3 of his messages, and point out the errors or lies you see in them, using the scripture as your judgement meter/guide.
You can chat me up on WhatsApp if it's convenient for you.
Zero seven zero 34694165.
There is absolutely no reason for this epistle to nowhere which seems to argue against the Word of God, Jesus Christ, in favor of that fed you by men. It's not by force to believe in Jesus Christ. As a matter of fact, Jesus Christ said He was sent by His Father only to those who are of the Lost sheep of Israel, so even He made it clear that He is not for everyone. So, it's ok to adopt the claims of men just don't think you can change the Truth of God as a result. undecided
Re: Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church by Ugohenryugo(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There is absolutely no reason for this epistle to nowhere which seems to argue against the Word of God, Jesus Christ, in favor of that fed you by men. It's not by force to believe in Jesus Christ. As a matter of fact, Jesus Christ said He was sent by His Father only to those who are of the Lost sheep of Israel, so even He made it clear that He is not for everyone. So, it's ok to adopt the claims of men just don't think you can change the Truth of God as a result. undecided

Your spiritual blindness, ignorance and stubbornness is startling.
What you called " Claim ", I actually showed you in scripture.
So the Holy Bible is lying then?
Have I said anything outside the scripture? No, yet you chose to argue, and besides, in all your assertions and believe, you failed to bring out any scripture that my adopted claim as you call it contradicts.
Have a nice day, God through me I've shown you enough Grace, but you have rejected it. So on judgement day, you will have only but yourself to blame if you don't make it, which isn't my prayer for you.
You see, I'm open from both of us edifying one another and that's why I gave you my WhatsApp number. Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) / Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.