Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,864,509 members, 6,873,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 07:44 AM

Parents In Support Of Teen Dating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents In Support Of Teen Dating (204 Views)

How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Why Africans Are Not In Support Of A Child Using Left Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents In Support Of Teen Dating by Chuky7(m): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
When you were younger were your parents aware of your dating status and in support

Like did your parents know your girlfriend or boyfriend on a one to one basis

My friend back then his mom hated his babe back then cause she couldn't was plate so she tag her "from a bad home" his dad never really had time to be aware of all these things.

But when he broke up with her and dated another girl light skin she could speak his mom's language. she was in support. I think she was fond of always asking about her welfare then and now.

So what are your thoughts. Parents supporting and supervising teens during they early days of dating

and by early I mean from maybe secondary to your uni days. it differs for parents

Did you experience that?
Re: Parents In Support Of Teen Dating by isaiah4life(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hiding is our calling but when we experienced heartbreak, mum will decode in the manner we approach our favourite meals.

Now that I am thinking of bringing someone to show her, I am even shy. I will just text her abeg. shocked

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House / Advice On: Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! / 20 Habits That Prevent You From Being A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.