Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Hacked Facebook Account - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hacked Facebook Account (241 Views)

How Can You Recover Your Hacked Facebook Account. / How To Recover Hacked Facebook Account / How Can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hacked Facebook Account by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
I don't know if this is the right section to post this.
I want to know how to recover a hacked Facebook account.
Somebody hacked my account but retain my name, info and pics. He/She is using to post sexually explicit contents. I tried reaching FB with the report that the account is take, But they said they found nothing wrong with the account.
Pls how do l recover this account?
You help will be appreciated.
Re: Hacked Facebook Account by Oliverjr326(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hey guys I got an update for you its real and legit no cheats...all you have to do is sign up and create your account watch interesting videos and earn your money in dollars its real fast and easy* ✍�

https://hf-video.xyz/3887286776647805/ sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it.

Click that small box in front sign in
You would see sign up

Re: Hacked Facebook Account by Haakeem(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
mail me let try it 2gether.

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Boasts About Becoming A Millionaire At 17 / Siwes Placement / How Much Should I Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.