Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Made My First N1M Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Made My First N1M Today (964 Views)

I Made My First N1m Selling Wristbands- Leke Adeboye / NURTW Member, Yusuf Suleiman Returns N1M To Its Owner After He Found It / Tony Ogah Gives N1m To Kogi Civil Servant Who Resigned (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made My First N1M Today by DEBUCHMANNY: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
I am here to briefly share my stories. Graduated over 10 years ago, did other degrees but getting reliable job has always proved difficult. I'm 36, single but seriously want to settle down.
I have done any kind of lowly rated jobs you can think of, from teaching in primary school, to secondary school. Worked in a laundry, worked in sawmill, carried blocks, just name.
I got a skill which is related to my field of study. It was not paying, contracts weren't coming. Somehow between last year and now, jobs started coming, 80% of properties I use at my house was bought between last year and this year. I don't have an office yet but sometimes this year when I wanted to setup and office vandals struck. I decided to save up. Today by the special grace of God, I clocked over a million naira in savings. Though it's not a huge sum considering the economy, I'm very grateful, this is me that have concluded plans of relocating back to village because hunger wan finish man inside town. This is me that babe of six years abandoned because to her I can't bounce back to life.
Life has always been smooth for me till I graduated.
I am inspired to write this to give hope to all guys that are genuinely hustling to make life better, God will locate you in your struggle. To all faithful babes that sticks to their man through thick and thin, may your expectations never be cut short.
See my account balance in my savings account as at today

Modified: I wanted to paste the screenshot but I don't know what is happening to nairaland.
My balance is N1, 121, 621. 45.

4 Likes

Re: I Made My First N1M Today by Oliverjr326(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
[Hey guys I got an update for you its real and legit no cheats...all you have to do is sign up and create your account watch interesting videos and earn your money in dollars its real fast and easy* ✍�

https://hf-video.xyz/3887286776647805/ sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it.

Click that small box in front sign in
You would see sign up

Re: I Made My First N1M Today by KingEverest: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Congratulations smileyso happy for u it's not easy making it in Nigeria
Re: I Made My First N1M Today by Ammishaddai: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nice one . Carry your people along

3 Likes

Re: I Made My First N1M Today by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Op,what's the skill?
Re: I Made My First N1M Today by oazeez1991(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
I'm happy for you Sir. May it keep multiplying.

1 Like

Re: I Made My First N1M Today by NumeroUna(f): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Congratulations. I can imagine the feeling. Keep keeping on
Re: I Made My First N1M Today by ifiokjohn(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Congratulations Man. To be sincere it ain't easy but we will make it through Christ our Lord Amen.
Keep pushing and never relent so 10-15 years from now you can celebrate your first 1 million dollars

1 Like

Re: I Made My First N1M Today by ogawisdom(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2021
Congratulations

But don't just stop at saving move a step further by investing.

Think land banking. Start looking for cheap lands in promising areas to buy n resale
Re: I Made My First N1M Today by jospepper(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Congratulations!

What did you do to arrive at this present stage, Is it online or offline ? Please take us along.
Re: I Made My First N1M Today by DEBUCHMANNY: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
jospepper:
Congratulations!

What did you do to arrive at this present stage, Is it online or offline ? Please take us along.

It's a purely a technical skill, offline, referrals, and online advertising.

1 Like

Re: I Made My First N1M Today by TouchOfSpice(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Congratulations sir .

If God can give you the grace to achieve this. . Hitting 10M before end of 2022 will be super easy.

I look forward to your next 10M testimony .

Cheers...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Want To Buy Cisa Review Manual / Me And My Talented Self / Tips For Celtel Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.