Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead (51103 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by greggng: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
This are people that married when that institution called marriage has respect...
Not now

3 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by Thunderfayayou: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/coscharis-groups-ceo-cosmas-maduka-loses-wife-charity/

May her soul rest in peace! It's appointed for man once to die and after that Judgement!
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by TEEJHEY(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
We only came to see but never know of anyone conquered...May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
How will my very good friend cop with this ooo. Chaiii something has gone out of cosmos. My dear friend take heart �����
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by Xscape1993(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
May her gentle soul rest in peace. May her soul find everlasting peace in God's sight.
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by Eriokanmi: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Eyah. Life undecided

You are rich you'd die

You're poor, you'd die.

Make we fear God always.

RIP madam

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by Segkem2013(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
May her soul rest in peace and may God comfort the family.
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by Obinso: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
Take heart my own Brother...
We mourn with you.
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by Kwamecron(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
Na everybody go chop breakfast
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by Ololanla: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Heya.. It is well
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by izubext007: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
MY soul rest in peace.
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by jrusky(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Pls does that picture look like madam Charity picture?

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by jaxxy(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
This is quite said. She was definitely a pillar to her home. She will be greatly missed.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by Mancrossfire: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
You didn't show us the picture of the woman that passed on...why show the husband who is still alive. This kind journalism sel
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by WinForever(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
RIP madam Coscharis.

Remember to be ready for the coming of the Lord Jesus!
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by TheGift: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Oh dear! May He find strength in this trying time. Amen.
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by TheGift: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
ignis:
God punish any religious person that will come here and type "Vanity upon vanity".

People will not huzzle and make it in life, but are quick to always write trash on successful people post.

Even this your comment, it’s all vanity!

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by Chigorkizz(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
Rest In peace.

Another Cubana mom burial loading!
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by Lordbinsmar: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
Igbodicool:
Quite unfortunate...
Everything on earth still remains vanity.

May the good Lord console the family.

Na true oo. Lass last naa die everybody go die.
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by mu2sa2: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
Half of the man dies also with the passing of his wife. He would just be existing till his own death comes. Sad but true.

4 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by techWriter1: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Quite unfortunate...everybody on planet still leaves ego. May the good Lord console the relatives.
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by guychidile: 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
What a loss
May her soul find peace and solace with the Lord.
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by jevic(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
RIP to the dead.
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by Amanda4life: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Oh

THE WIFE Was part of his MAAGERIAL TeAm HeNCE THE REASON THE BUISNESS GREW SO FAST
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by ufotty2001: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Everything on earth still remains vanity no matter how we package it...

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by vickydevoka(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
yeee. May her soul rest in peace
soo COSmas +CHARIty + cosharis
U Sabi. N de got married very early. Imagine cos is 62 from Wikipedia. So he married at de age of 20
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by Amanda4life: 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kingcalls:
Difficult to see those kind of wives these days ...RIP madam, u did well

AND ALSO DIFFICULT TO SEE COSCHARIS KUND OF HUSBAND THESE DAYS.

MEN THAT INVOLVES THEIR WIFE IN HIS BUSINESS.

TB JOSHUA TAUGHT HE KNEW MORETHAN GoD.

HIS CHURCH BIZ IS ALMOST COL LAPSING.JUST BECAUSE HE DIDN'T CARRY EIFE WIFE ALONG, MAYBE BECAUSE, SHE DIDN'T HAVE S SON FOR HIM

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by 1F30M4(f): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
May her soul rest in perfect peace and may God comfort and strengthen her loved ones.
Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by Kingcalls: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Amanda4life:

AND ALSO DIFFICULT TO SEE COSCHARIS KUND OF HUSBAND THESE DAYS.

MEN THAT INVOLVES THEIR WIFE IN HIS BUSINESS.

TB JOSHUA TAUGHT HE KNEW MORETHAN GoD.

HIS CHURCH BIZ IS ALMOST COL LAPSING.JUST BECAUSE HE DIDN'T CARRY EIFE WIFE ALONG, MAYBE BECAUSE, SHE DIDN'T HAVE S SON FOR HIM

Men dint change, men are still the sane...women hv r
Turned to something else, ...example, just look at the nonsense u posted, he dint carry his wife along cos he dint hv a son, but carried her along and made her an executive in coscharise..do u even know the meaning of coscharise?? Cosmas and charity...by the way , I know his son personally... was at his wedding on 2012 abi 13 ... u see y I talk say u women hv turned to something else...u jump into conclusions

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by achi4u(m): 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
ignis:
God punish any religious person that will come here and type "Vanity upon vanity".

People will not huzzle and make it in life, but are quick to always write trash on successful people post.
Ohazi knew cosmass like the back of my hands... He dupe a lot of people at Nkwo Nnewi before making it out to Lagos.

I console with his wife demise, God grant her enteral Glory. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead by achi4u(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
ignis:

Oga I knew cosmass like the back of my hands... He dupe a lot of people at Nkwo Nnewi before making it out to Lagos.

I console with his wife demise, God grant her enteral Glory. Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / Nnamdi Onunkwo Weds Obiageli Madubuko (Wedding Photos) / Folarin & Naza Alakija's White Wedding: Huge Amount Of Money Spent (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.