Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa (32374 Views)

Omicron COVID Appeared In Nigeria In October - Weeks Before South Africa / Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria / Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2021
....wahala
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by bjtinz: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
So much Deceptions and Delusions in these last of the Last days. [s]You need the wisdom of GOD to operate, if not you fall for the Deceptions and Delusions.

CV is the Red carpet to the Beast System.
Everything that is being done about it has 2 major End points .
First is Population Control and Depopulation
Second target is to connect souls to the Mark of the Beast.

Revelation 13:16-18
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six[/s].

@bolded. Courtesy of people like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by somehow: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2021
We have the solution but we don't believe in our solution because we don't even accept our own identity nor believe in ourselves!
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Doubleoh7: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2021
Ihaveleftnaija:

Doesn't this prove though that they don't have a problem with us in general but the bad traits they always mention ; drugs ,scams and disrespect of societal norms?. I've never heard of any South African who hated Nigerian doctors and teachers over there,i might be wrong though.
Its not about bad traits cos nobody loves criminals viz a viz drug peddlers, fraudsters and what have you. There is a common dislike for Nigerians by South Africans. You may need to have lived amongst them to understand what I am saying, they hate our guts. You may even have heard Malema make reference to this in one of his speeches

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by mainman7(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2021
Now I know why they massively used TV and Media to brainwash us that Africa is poor. Poverty is a thing of the Mind. My People, please don't sell your Eternal Soul for anything!!! Gnashing of teeth await those trapped!
IgOga:

You cannot get into Canada if you are not vaccinated.

So called omicron was first detected in a fully vaccinated person.

Botswana government confirmed that all 4 cases were found in fully vaccinated persons.

If you are dumb enough to take the poison shot give yourself five years to exit the earth. The culling is in progress
Xisnin:

Why would you want to travel to those satanic countries? Stay back and enjoy your freedom be happy that travel restrictions are put in place.

3 Likes

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by djon78(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2021
juniorstar:
The truth is Africa is really lucky. We are somewhat immune to this covid virus cos if not the kin heap of dead bodies wey person for dey see. No be hear oo.

That's the only thing saving us
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by obailala(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2021
How exactly do you even blame the west for not vaccinating people who have sworn never to be vaccinated? Last time I checked, 4 out of 5 Nigerians I've spoken to have sworn never to take the covid vaccines, saying it is useless and a ploy to kill them. How exactly do you force vaccination on people who have rejected it?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Noshitboi(m): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2021
tutudesz:

Seriously am surprise too, knowing how some South Africans feel about Nigerians and foreigners.
Unfortunately if the new covid was discovered in Nigeria, South Africa Government would've banned Nigerians from entering.
Dem for don begin dey attack Nigerians now for their country
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2021
BlackfireX:
See what south Africans have caused ... now it is Nigerians speaking up and hitting the points... yet the same zulu shaka xenophobic lazy bunch will always attack fellow Africans and not the whites( whom actually is there God)

I love SA though... I just got me a girlfriend there.
Don't Mind them
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Famocious(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2021
This level of disrespect against Africans will continue until we put our acts together..

In international politics, It is always about self interest and politics....but self interest first. Not about equity and justice: international affairs is not about these.

When once, G.W. Bush was asked why he banned Japanese steel, he replied: my interest is about American steel makers, not Japanese. I'm not the President of Japan. Mr Trump says and acts America first, but others only act America first where it matters.

3 Likes

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Benz2020: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2021
An African Union vaccine expert and Nigerian citizen, Dr. Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija
She can't say this in her country because she's going to wake up in DSS den

2 Likes

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by BarrElChapo(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2021
Reflect7:
Western-controlled bitch talking scamdemic rubbish.

NO. Africans do not need your dodgy, untested, imported Bill Gates 'vaccines', for a 'virus' with a reported 99.8% survival rate, BITCH.

YOU ARE AN OMEGA FOOL !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by mainman7(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2021
Finally! Men with Balls are Rising up!!! Proudly African any Day!!! I have German Visa, yet I refused to fly to Germany since last month because I shall never submit my Body to be used as guineapig! And I vowed they should rather kill my flesh while my Eternal Soul shall await guaranteed Resurrection. My DNA genome shall forever remain Pure! Let them sought out whatever Deal they made with Satan for Technology that they came out to lie to Humanity that they invented and owned. They have enjoyed the Glory as the Inventors, not we in Africa that has been despised and trampled upon as useless Technologically. Now that our Eternal Reward and Redemption is near, they want to Deceive us into Paying what they promised Satan.
My Eternal Soul is not for Sale!

4 Likes

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Mrkumareze(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2021
A good move by the western world.. We African must arise to face our challenges, over dependent on Western words has done more evil than good.. more of such evil treatment to us would trigger self reliance among Africans (I.e if they really wish and ready for it )
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2021
SMALLPOX dey road ooo.
That one worse ooo
That one will be released shortly too.
There's another open secret concerning that.
Most likely Few years from now.
Purely on the basis of bioterrorism and possibly population control.

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by alanto: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2021
tutudesz:

That why I used the word "Some South Africans" Nobody will be happy with the drugs activities of some bad Nigerians
Bad Nigerians of Igbo descendants.
TMKsouth please we as Nigerians need you to tell your people that there’s a particular tribe there causing problem in your country. They are the ones that peddle drugs, they are the cultist and the loud murderfuckers that disturb your atmosphere. Those are the Igbo people. Nigeria has over 500 tribes and there’s only one of them giving the whole Nigeria in diaspora problems.
Very soon if you don’t start profiling them. They are going to claim to arrive in SA some 5000 years ago before the Zulu. They are doing it all over Nigeria as we speak. Claiming Lagos that they don’t share any border with, claiming Ijaw land, ibibio, benin, kogi just name it. If you allow them spread their illicit business in Johannesburg they are going to claim that they own Johannesburg and that SA is a no man’s land. That’s my little advice for you people to protect your country against this menace.
They are presently flogging their youths for using the same drugs they sell to your youths. Can you see the irony.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Greenvaiper: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2021
[s]Reflect7:

NO. Africans do not need your dodgy, untested, imported Bill Gates 'vaccines', for a 'virus' with a reported 99.8% survival rate, BITCH.
[/s]

Your brain needs to be vaccinated. Biiitch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by erico2k2(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2021
This is so funny Ban ke, why dont Africans Ban them?
This reminds me of how the middle eastern countries where chanting death to America but when American turned around to ban them from flying to America they protested and went to court,Una see am grin grin grin
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by erico2k2(m): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2021
Famocious:
This level of disrespect against Africans will continue until we put our acts together..

In international politics, It is always about self interest and politics....but self interest first. Not about equity and justice: international affairs is not about these.

When once, G.W. Bush was asked why he banned Japanese steel, he replied: my interest is about American steel makers, not Japanese. I'm not the President of Japan. Mr Trump says and acts America first, but others only act America first where it matters.
is that not how it should be? your country 1st?
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by rajiedreez: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2021
Exactly the reason why they didn't develop vaccine for malaria and Ebola, since it affects Africa more than other continents

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by erico2k2(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2021
Doubleoh7:
Surprised her interview is gaining this much support from South Africans or is it because she spoke largely in defence of your country? Or isn't it this same assertiveness and propensity not to take bullshit lying low that Nigerians are termed 'loud' and hated by you lots over there? Keep showing them what it takes to be a Nigerian ma'am
Exactly, what our Biz with SA, if the ban them make them too BANUK simple. As a matter of fact, they should have banned the UK 2 years ago
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by FarahAideed: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2021
juniorstar:
The truth is Africa is really lucky. We are somewhat immune to this covid virus cos if not the kin heap of dead bodies wey person for dey see. No be hear oo.

COVID has a 98 percent survival rate ..it's not as deadly as CNN makes it seem

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by bencr7: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

Bad Nigerians of Igbo descendants.
TMKsouth please we as Nigerians need you to tell your people that there’s a particular tribe there causing problem in your country. They are the ones that peddle drugs, they are the cultist and the loud murderfuckers that disturb your atmosphere. Those are the Igbo people. Nigeria has over 500 tribes and there’s only one of them giving the whole Nigeria in diaspora problems.
Very soon if you don’t start profiling them. They are going to claim to arrive in SA some 5000 years ago before the Zulu. They are doing it all over Nigeria as we speak. Claiming Lagos that they don’t share any bother with, claiming Ijaw land, ibibio, benin, kogi just name it. If you allow them spread their illicit business in Johannesburg they are going to claim that they own Johannesburg and that SA is a no man’s land. That’s my little advice for you people to protect your country against this menace.
They are presently flogging their youths for using the same drugs they sell to your youths. Can you see the irony.
even though u are saying d truth but ur write up is different from d post because have seen other comments from pple but no one try to tribalism in their comments only you,now ur bro and sis that tribalism fight will now turn d post with tribal shit
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by aspabay(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2021
Proud of her.

We need more voices to speak up against western imperialism.

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by penplus: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2021
We need people to keep sounding the truth like this. Thank you Doctor

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by InvertedHammer: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2021
/
The ONLY way Africa can move forward is to ban religion. Religion continues to breed and litter the continent with unrepentant morons who lack critical thinking capacity. Show me anyone yapping about Jesus or Mohammed in Nigeria and I will tell you that's someone with zero confidence in his/her God-given brain. They deceive themselves with prayers and hope that science comes with a solution.

Oyibo will finish prayers and switch on their brains. Africans would rather not leave the church/mosque and declare 30 days fasting and prayers for what otherwise needs actionable solution.

Have you seen a beggar on the street demanding respect? Only disillusioned Africans!

/

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Angelfrost(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2021
Just look at Africans shaking and blustering like cowards all because their puppeteers are treating them like the shit they have always seen them as....

When will this continent have a word with themselves and realize that such insults would have been avoided if we looked inwards and developed our nations.

I am disgusted at these outbursts from Africans... Where is our dignity?!! Tueh!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Famocious(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2021
erico2k2:

is that not how it should be? your country 1st?

Definitely, that is how it should be. Africans are crying foul that the high-income nations who put billions of dollars in vaccine discovery and production are hoarding it. They ascribed the emergence of COVID-19 mutant strains to inadequate supply of the vaccine in Subsaharan African but failed to put their leaders to scrutiny for failure to invest in science and technology.

The developed world will always put their own interest first before any other interest.

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by CSTRR: 10:56am On Nov 29, 2021
Nigerian fighting to prevent South africans from facing global xenophobia.

How ironic.

The same thing we did for them during the arpatheid regime that they never appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by alanto: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2021
bencr7:
even though u are saying d truth but ur write up is different from d post because have seen other comments from pple but no one try to tribalism in their comments...
Whatever. You know I’m saying the truth so nothing else matters

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by naturefellow(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2021
Reflect7:

same name you call all the females in your life? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please / I Want An Abortion / 11 Female Burn Survivors Come Together For A Beautiful Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.