Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,711 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? (51481 Views)

Access Bank Salary Structure: How Much Access Bank Pay Staff (2020) / How Much Does A BSC Holder Earn As A University Non-Academic Staff? / How Much Do Entry Level Lab Technologist In Fed Unis Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by Crusadee: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Your experience of over a decade ago.
Is it really necessary here undecided
what do you want to know
Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by FarahAideed: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
henry4991:
200k per month

That one na lie
Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by Fafesot: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
This same Zenith that you intend to work with deducted a huge sum of #150 from my account today after an amount of money was transferred there. And you still want to join them?

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by Davefed(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Fafesot:
This same Zenith that you intend to work with deducted a huge sum of #150 from my account today after an amount of money was transferred there. And you still want to join them?
u no get joy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by biggy00000(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Congratulations on passing a stage in recruitment.

Please be informed that 5 stages of interview await you and individuals get dropped at each stage even till ED stage(final interview).

The above is not to scare you.

Back to your question, the take home after all deductibles (tax etal) is a little over 100,000 as stated by someone above.

Also, as ET(executive Trainee) you are employed as a contract staff renewable after 2 years base on performance. ( No worry, dem go renew am if you wait)

No increase in salary, no bonus, no upfront during the period of your contract (just your salary).

Once again congratulations and best wishes

5 Likes

Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by uuzba(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
Chillext:
#1,000,000
Is that so?
All those our small-small N52.68, N105.30 bank charges, na im dem gather like that to be paying their staff N1,000,000.
Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by smartasuen(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
What do you intend doing with the information now? You should thank your God instead for securing an opportunity that thousands have been unable to clinch, not announcing on Social media abi u get other job options?
Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by havenz(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
I can only tell how much access bank steals from my account every month.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by eseh1(f): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
My contribution...
You are most likely getting in as a graduate assistant.. salary is 101k ( there could be some little addition of about 6 to 8k). Thats their entry level. This level is however a contract level and after like 3yrs to 4yrs, you'd be converted to ET.

The environment is not a bad one to work in tho but dont get too comfortable as you will just be resentful and feel underpaid , get d job ig that's d only available one and improve urself to get better jobs in d future.

Congrats once more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by TooMuchStuff: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
•Salary: N750,000 per month
•Official Car: Prado Jeep (Any Colour of your choice)
•HMO Hospital: Any hospital of your choice in UK (Covers you and all your families (nuclear and extended).
•Scholarship for all your children
•If you are not married yet, all your wedding expenses is on the bank.
•And many many more...

Na wash

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by TheGift: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
According nigerianinfopedia :

In Zenith bank, entry level staffs are paid a minimum of ₦110,000 monthly. They are eligible to enjoy certain bonuses and benefits, such as allowances. This position come with a certain level of permanence unlike that of interns and graduate trainees
Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by richmondefosa(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Diamondniyi:
Can someone explain what entry level staff is?

An entry level or graduate trainee position in an organization is the starting point level of recruitment.

Its is like an Ordinary seaman rank in the Nigerian Navy.

It is also like Nursery 1 in education.

I hope this clarifies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by JIREN01: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
biggy00000:
Congratulations on passing a stage in recruitment.

Please be informed that 5 stages of interview await you and individuals get dropped at each stage even till ED stage(final interview).

The above is not to scare you.

Back to your question, the take home after all deductibles (tax etal) is a little over 100,000 as stated by someone above.

Also, as ET(executive Trainee) you are employed as a contract staff renewable after 2 years base on performance. ( No worry, dem go renew am if you wait)

No increase in salary, no bonus, no upfront during the period of your contract (just your salary).

Once again congratulations and best wishes
what about GT? Any idea of the pay?
Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by biggy00000(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
JIREN01:
what about GT? Any idea of the pay?

No idea about GT, however I could find out if you so interested sir
Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by JIREN01: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
biggy00000:

No idea about GT, however I could find out if you so interested sir
Kindly indulge me. I'll like to know please
Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by Fmlao: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Dshocker:

My brother you've not yet secured the job yet,until you've resumed your first day at work

Until he collects his first salary

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by deen84(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
•Salary: N750,000 per month
•Official Car: Prado Jeep (Any Colour of your choice)
•HMO Hospital: Any hospital of your choice in UK (Covers you and all your families (nuclear and extended).
•Scholarship for all your children
•If you are not married yet, all your wedding expenses is on the bank.
•And many many more...
wake up from your dream dude

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by donbrowser(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
advanceDNA:

Just a little over 100k if you are entering as executive trainee(ET )...

hope you are contract staff shaa??

This is correct
Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by deltateam: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
HEBEI:
Don't work for the pay, work for the passion.

Keep deceiving yourself until you are owed for 4 months plus...

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by masui(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
tshtsh:

Zenith has different kind of entry level staff. The have executive trainees, Graduate assistants, PPC staff and IT Executive 1. For executive trainees its about 2M per annum. For graduation assistants its about 1.3M per annum. For PPC its about 1M per annum and for IT Executive 1 its 5.85M per annum. IT exec 1 usually have a degree in computer science and will have interviews up to CEO level. They are deployed to work in the technology division

Na dem top management dey use to pinch customers money from their accounts. Thieves full Zenith bank i swear.

Imagine pinching 200 naira from 100,000 customers accounts. For their thieving mind nobody will walk into the banking hall and start yelling

over 200 naira. Let them continue, their cup go soon full.
Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by masui(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
havenz:
I can only tell how much access bank steals from my account every month.

Including this big for nothing Zenith. Stealing from customers at every given time.

I no even know which language I for use swear for them.
Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by bolousadex: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
I learnt Zenith does not pay well but I work with Sterling and ET IS ABOUT 245K
Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by IamgratefulLord(f): 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
A305:
People that earn less than 150k per month especially a man with family, How do they survive in this present day Nigeria?
Oga, I'm a teacher and I earn 40k a month. I work in a private school in Abuja. Na only God dey help us. sad cry
Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by knowhowk: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
holarmylekan:

See them
Village People don dey show face
Does Village People to access Nairaland
Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by HarunaWest(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Enigma21:
Hello everyone.

I just passed Zenith bank recruitment test and would like to know how much they pay entry level staff and what the work environment is like.

Thanks in anticipation for your responses.
You still have 3 interview and medicals.
Na only test u pass u don dey announce.
GA salary is 110K, Executive Trainee is 135K with 178k as upfront. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by Sanctecosma(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
Like you didn't make the enquiry before applying it's now you've passed the test you've cone to ask
Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by Awesometouch1: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
HEBEI:
Don't work for the pay, work for the passion.

Please how did you create this image?
Was it with an App?
Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by Oppy2k2: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
uncountable naira
Re: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay It's Entry Level Staff? by West2019(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
180k to 390k per month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Fire Fighters Break Car Windows To Get To Fire Hydrant (Pic) / How Lucrative Is Pharmacy As A Career? / How True Is This Text Image ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.