Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,258 members, 7,780,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:35 PM

Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 (26651 Views)

Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out / Kaduna Residents Cry Out Over Government's Plan To Demolish 300 Houses / Erosion: Houses In Buzugbe Street In Delta Set To Collapse, Residents Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by izzou(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2021
mapet:

The guy is willfully deluded

No, I'm not.

Your type is quick to comment without having any knowledge of the discourse.

First you said they need the Governor's consent. Someone who doesn't know that the FHA is not under any state government.

The same scenario is playing at the Ojo cantonment. They are selling lands under the Post Service scheme. Innocent Nigerians are legitimately buying it.

Next ten years, when another Commandant is there, he would say it is illegal, and as usual, stupid people like you would come online to show us how knowledgeable you are.

Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by mapet: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2021
izzou:

If I buy a form for a piece of land at the office of
When I said you were stupid, can you see it wasn't an insult?

...you bought from "agents", you bought from "Office of the FHA", which one should we take in this you pendulum swing? You bought land and the only verifiable document you claim is "FHA Receipt" grin grin grin you think this is your typical Beer-Parlour conversation?

1 Like

Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by DOTian: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2021
Fashola is destroying Igbo houses and businesses!
Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by Artsbeat(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2021
meolaniyi:
Always targeting the Igbos. Go round Lagos state and find out that it's only the Igbo communities that this issue of demolition takes place. And you want the same people to vote our son Tinubu.

Fulanis and Hausas live in different slumps and dirty environment but you you will not go and demolish their shanties. Look at beautiful houses being targeted. Why do we hate Igbos like this?
do they have c of o?

1 Like

Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by Sctests: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Elsueno:

I am not against anybody, but just say the truth, these guys have a problem with everyone even outside Nigeria......look inward brother, the world is not against u

Yes, everyone hates Ibos and loves you. Congratulobia.
Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by Sleekfingers: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
envoymedia:
Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In Festac Phase 2 (Photos, Video)

Some homeowners in Festac Phase 2 woke up to their houses being demolished on Sunday morning, 28th November 2021, IgbereTV reports.

This comes one day after an article announced that the Federal Housing Authority will soon begin mass demolition of buildings without approval in Festac Town.

Facebook user, Angel Nkiru took to her page to share photos of houses that have been brought down.

She wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2793002854179690&id=100004100080629

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytDRkVBO3ZE

That's good.....lagos state government should pls start demolishing some houses in ago okota, alakija, abule oshun, oluti, olojo drive, alaba market, ladipo market, ikotun, egbe and ajao estate

1 Like

Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by Sleekfingers: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
meolaniyi:
Always targeting the Igbos. Go round Lagos state and find out that it's only the Igbo communities that this issue of demolition takes place. And you want the same people to vote our son Tinubu.

Fulanis and Hausas live in different slumps and dirty environment but you you will not go and demolish their shanties. Look at beautiful houses being targeted. Why do we hate Igbos like this?

Why dem self no do the right thing?

Go to ago okota , and see the nonsense your people are doing there....dem just dey build house , without proper documentations.......A friend who reside in that neighborhood have written to the lagos government, very soon dem go start demolishing lots of house there.....

1 Like

Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by Sleekfingers: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
juniorstar:

No invite dem come gowon oo..I take God beg u

The government will soon visit that place.....
Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by Sleekfingers: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
egoldman:

95% of lands and properties in amuwo odofin is owned by , my junior brother have two plots there worth 50 million each , Senator Ifeanyi Uba is the largest land owner in that area , I leave in that same area so I know what am saying , they are targeting Igbos simple.

Then make una go dey build una house for una potopoto states na....since you said, they are targeting the igbo...abi na by force to stay in lagos?

1 Like

Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by thundafire: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
erico2k2:

It is safe to say the state gave them permission to build lol
Nope Federal government land is located in all states as and can do as the please.
Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by thundafire: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mcslize:

How does one know it's government own land? And what are the required land approvals one should make research on before mounting a building? Any insight will be highly welcomed.
inquirie 1st if the land is for commercial or residential or industrial? Then after ur confirmation check if the community owns it or state or federal government. After confirming all this do the required stuffs to legally get the land and follow instructions Because another thing government uses to bulldoze houses is a little document in which u specify they type of house u want to build and wen the come the ask for that lil document so from there u will know if u go get to bribe ur way out
Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by thundafire: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
redroom:

How about the Government sealing of thr land and putting a sign post that the place is illegal?

No they will keep quiet and collect money

Years later they demolish
na those greedy people around especially communities were sell the land knowing it's not supposed to be so
Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by Sleekfingers: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
jrusky:
Lagos govt stop demolishing your people home!!! I was told by an insider that there is a particular man who is one major arrow behind these demolitions.

Lagos people, Sango Olu or Sanwo Olu when will you people ever get sense

You are demolished your kinsmen house and placed the land on sale at the end of the day its my Igbo people who will buy the land I'm talking fact here at least a friend to my uncle is on of hem he has cash and bought alot via 3rd party and he bragging about it openly infact h is always scouting fir anywhere demolition is going on by paying some Yoruba agents for these wicked indirect invasion going on8 in Lagos. Yoruba una mumu neva do for God sake

Chasing away your own people and stranger taken over right before your eyes biko wetin do una for crying out loud

I remember one big market called Ile Epo along Abule Egba area this was how you people bulldozed it down under the pretends of mega city shit I watched it on TV how those poor Yoruba women crying its so touching so unfortunate as I'm.talking the developer that owned that market I mean as I'm typing right now that market belong to igbo man pls go and investigate it. Can the govt of Anambra bulldosmze Onitsha market and hand it over to Yoruba man or developer or Hausa man or developer Pls let's say the truth this is not about tribalism it's about justice and fairness.

Stop chasing your people away enough of these nonsense. Be human power can not remain in your hand forever, these same people voted for apc, these same people line in a queue in hot sun to vote your party to power pls why paying them back in these manner? Remember no ne pass God.

Good day.

RIP English......another half baked graduate or undergraduate spotted.....

1 Like

Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by Sleekfingers: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
jagorinho:

Persecution complex at its peak!!! The loss of the war has messed up the psyche of " these people" . The United Nations should roll out persecution complex vaccine to our blodas so they won't think everyone is after them.

I don tire for those people....always blame others for their stupidities......

You are absolutely right....the civil war have damaged their brains.......always playing the victim card......

Do you remember when , tejuosho market was razed by fire? They said, it was set ablaze by lagos state government.....that they were targeting the igbo people......

Do you also remember , when fasola chased away those guys selling on the train tracks in yaba. They said, fasola don't like the igbo people......how can a sane person will be selling on a train tracks.......

1 Like

Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by bigcasava1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
jagorinho:

Persecution complex at its peak!!! The loss of the war has messed up the psyche of " these people" . The United Nations should roll out persecution complex vaccine to our blodas so they won't think everyone is after them.
maggot the vaccine will start with ur family
Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by jagorinho: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
bigcasava1:
maggot the vaccine will start with ur family
your lineage needs it more. idiot

1 Like

Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by Alusiizizi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Downey:
Home of Idolatry, Estate of Notorious Sinner's... I believe this is good for them.

What took you so long? I was expecting jealous ones like you to post comment like 2 minutes after OP.
Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by BadNews: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Risingblue008:
What kind of badnews early this morning

Why are you calling my name
Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by deepwater(f): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
foleskay:

And examples of heavily mixed tribe areas are...

surulere / yaba / ikeja et al
Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by ademuyiwa20(f): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
See as dem dey demolish fine fine house. House that cost millions. What would it have cost the owner to do proper verification before building.

MTN data subscription available for as low as#300/GB. do well to patronize. More details in signature.
Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by Amalekki: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
mapet:

...you bought from "agents", you bought from "Office of the FHA", which one should we take in this you pendulum swing? You bought land and the only verifiable document you claim is "FHA Receipt" grin grin grin you think this is your typical Beer-Parlour conversation?
Leave the guy. I read through each of his comment and it's clear he doesn't know what he is talking about. Some of us are very familiar with what is going on out there.
Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
I want to sell my two undeveloped properties in Lagos sharp.. grin any interested buyer please?

1 Like

Re: Residents Cry Out As Government Demolish Houses In FESTAC Phase 2 by Trumann: 5:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Out of all the Igbos shedding senseless tears, not a single one could provide building approval.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Give My Unfaithful Tenant An Eviction Notice? / Mother And Daughter Killed In Lagos Building Collapse / Photos Of Chinedu Isiogugu, Corper Who Died After A Building Collapsed In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.