Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,639 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

When A Woman Is Trying Hard To Entice You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Is Trying Hard To Entice You (636 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / Girls Wears Fake √agina Dis Days Jxt To Entice Guys..{see PHOTOS} / 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Is Trying Hard To Entice You by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 29, 2021
I have encountered this for a long time, hardly fall for it because I am kinda cold hearted.

But most of the time, those girls or women turn me to an enemy, which got me thinking "are they really serious?".

I am already falling for this type of deception cause I am young and especially naive when it comes to women matter, but after long consideration and observation, I see that these are starkly unserious women, not to be taken seriously at all.

I think more women should be prepared to make me an enemy, cause I don't give no fvck. If you are serious, at least be real, stop trying to entice me in order to feel fly once you succeed, rubbish.
Re: When A Woman Is Trying Hard To Entice You by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 29, 2021
Iamdipson:
Na person wey get money like op woman dey entice.

No be only money, it is now that I just starts to make some change, i am talking of my earliest days when I am nothing.

There was even a day we went to do bricklayer work in a school, even though I was looking tattered in my working cloths, a lady still find me worthy enough to entice me, she purposely change her walking posture when she comes around, and when one of my mate, who we are working together decided to give her a shot, she was demanding to know if I was the one that send him.

Me that was busy with how I go take commot myself from poverty.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Is Trying Hard To Entice You by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:18am On Nov 29, 2021
Demn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Is Trying Hard To Entice You by Brainard22: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Man Rejects His Girlfriend's Proposal At A Mall In Anambra State (Photo, Video) / Babes, Can I Send You 20k For Christmas Or You Have Boyfriend? / Why So Much Hate On Women Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.