Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? (14462 Views)

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / At What Age Did You Leave Your Parents House And Why? / Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Caesar25: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
I can't remember but the good old memories sweet die .
The cool breeze, the sunny days and when you try to dodge because you saw one of your female classmates passing by

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Why would a normal person bath outside? Are there no bathrooms? Well, I grew up in a govt quarters in the 90s. Poverty no be excuse. If you live in a typical Nigerian compound keep your bathrooms/cubicles clean. NO WONDER BUHARI IS OUR PRESIDENT. WE NO DEY HEAR WORD.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by haconjy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
izzou:
I can't remember bathing outside as a kid.

But I did during my NYSC years. Our PPA had no bathrooms, so we had to bath in the bush.

This guy remind me o
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by nokspos: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
unemployment is real...!, the way people are thinking these days. I can't even imaging what would make someone post this type of topic grin anyway its fun sha
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nexttpage:
Stop Igbo una no go hear, chai.
watch how you talk to me, I'm not your mate,its obvious your mum dropped you on your head when she gave birth to you,retarded deluded nonentity,I'm not the cause of your pain suck it up d!ckhead,don't mention me again unless you are a bastard with a death wish tell me where to find you so I would reunite you with your ancestors punk!.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
sisitito01:

Oh no. I'm a student and I stay in the school hostel. It's a normal thing to bath outside (within the confines of the hostel) here. Most of us don't like to use the bathrooms.
sisitito01:

Oh no. I'm a student and I stay in the school hostel. It's a normal thing to bath outside (within the confines of the hostel) here. Most of us don't like to use the bathrooms.
Ah. Okay!
I thought you're an older lady by now. Ok, in hostel and not back at home. Alright.
But it's this bathing outside the bathrooms of a thing that makes our girls get more lustful and lesbianic while in dormitory.
You'll hear , ' Ah, Stephanie, you've added ooh. Wait, let me touch...oh, you've added small weight, blah, blah, blah...'
All na format. I hope sisitito01 doesn't indulge in such ? grin
I have female friends oh. I know what I'm talking about.... hostel na den of lesbians these days. Berra be bathing inside the bathroom. Clean then if they're an eyesore. Use them...
Meanwhile, I'm expecting your visit one of these years. I believe you're Yoruba...and I know it's likely you are endowed and thickish.

No one else should put their mouths in this talk. If I hear pim
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Pio44: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
I still bath outside depending on location, he sweet die
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Pootle: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
I wish I could even as an adult, its adventurous kinda when under the pouring rain.

The last time I saw someone bathing outside was in my NYSC days. I went to fetch water from the steam nearby only to drop my buckets on both hands to rest a little, lo and behold in front of me a full grown girl bathing by my lodge like nothing happened. I just carry my water waka pass. Till date I still wonder why she did that when our bathrooms were totally empty. In fact all the facilities in my PPA were working. I'm still smh each time I remember that event.

na ppl like you go see better money for ground waka pass...abi she be imbe?
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Juliusmomoh: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
BABANGBALI:
no wonder you get small prick
shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy
My dick long and strong like sony remote o
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Juliusmomoh: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
J3da:

I never bathed outside... shocked
Mehn Go and try it.
The fun is heavenly

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Juliusmomoh: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Candidlady:

what? Lmao..
¤kabiru please my chair¤
You are toast...
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Candidlady:

bathe outside! Nah ididnt!

you were 12 and you bathd owtside naked? Do you stil stay in that ends?
Nope. When I was a kid, I only bath outside after watching a horror movie, because I will be really scared of using the toilet embarassed
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by BABANGBALI: 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy

My dick long and strong like sony remote o
show us make mynd44 see am
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Candidlady: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
JerryBizz:

But it's this bathing outside the bathrooms of a thing that makes our girls get more lustful and lesbianic while in dormitory.
You'll hear , ' Ah, Stephanie, you've added ooh. Wait, let me touch...oh, you've added small weight, blah, blah, blah...'
All na format. I hope sisitito01 doesn't indulge in such ? grin
I have female friends oh. I know what I'm talking about.... hostel na den of lesbians these days. Berra be bathing inside the bathroom.

this your post does it make sense to you?

the way you lots reason atimes makes me wanna leave this earth

pervs 'erwhere
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Juliusmomoh: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
BABANGBALI:
show us make mynd44 see am
Lol You signature got me laughing.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by vanida6: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
chatinent:
I can't recall. Probably during preteen age when one dog was watching me and wondering what kind of animal I was with a tail in the front.
lolx funny guy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by okoroemeka(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
ImaIma1:
Bath outside? I didn't know we were supposed to be bathed outside as kids. Was the bathroom abominable for children?
there are many people that don't have convinent bathroom or even toilet when growing up,so bathing outside is the simplest option,if you are living in a flat or duplex you can't possibly leave your facility and carry bucket to go outside and bath,that madness

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Chummynoni(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
We started life in face me and face you. For those that lives/lived in face me , I face you, you would understand it is a must for kids to bath outside . I was always bathing outside till I entered js 1 , and my Johnny was already growing. So I was bathing one day jumping up and down with my Johnny ringing a bell, and a married female neighbour was just staring at me without me noticing, and when her husband came out, and saw the way my Johnny was jingling, he walked up to me and said "iru oko wo leyi?( What kind of dick is this) and he warned me never to bath outside againcheesy. That was the end of my bathing outside

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Classickj(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
izzou:

But I did during my NYSC years. Our PPA had no bathrooms, so we had to bath in the bush.
around 5 or 6 in the morning
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Candidlady: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
chatinent:
I can't recall. Probably during preteen age when one dog was watching me and wondering what kind of animal I was with a tail in the front.

dude you are crazy. You just made me paint a picture in my head cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Candidlady:

this your post does it make sense to you?

the way you lots reason atimes makes me wanna leave this earth

pervs 'erwhere
Ejo, die already and leave in peace.
I think it's time too.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Candidlady:

dude you are crazy. You just made me paint a picture in my head cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Perv
You see... you also have it in ya grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Bishopsgate(m): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Just as the subject above.

At what age did you stop bathing outside?.

I personally stop bathing outside at the age of 11.

Now share your...

Never did as a child but did so from JSS2 till SS1 in FGC Minna. The bathrooms were all outside. Zinc sheds were all broken down so we just managed
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by wisdom042(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
I stopped bathing outside at age 60 grin
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by chloride6: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Zero ooh

Cos WTF!!!

grin grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by charlesdinho7(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
when people make meaningful post, it will never hit front page. na only foolish question de make front page. stupid nairaland

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by mastermaestro(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
izzou:

Reminds of NYSC life in Taraba. Early morning would nearly finish me when bathing outside. It was something else. cheesy
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by mrdipye(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
I'm 25 and I still bath outside till now
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Nexttpage(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
osinwin eniyan grin
omale88:
watch how you talk to me, I'm not your mate,its obvious your mum dropped you on your head when she gave birth to you,retarded deluded nonentity,I'm not the cause of your pain suck it up d!ckhead,don't mention me again unless you are a bastard with a death wish tell me where to find you so I would reunite you with your ancestors punk!.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by skyplustk(f): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Chai my mom showed us dt year. I was already in jss3 it was even someone dt called her attention to it
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
I wish I could even as an adult, its adventurous kinda when under the pouring rain.

The last time I saw someone bathing outside was in my NYSC days. I went to fetch water from the steam nearby only to drop my buckets on both hands to rest a little, lo and behold in front of me a full grown girl bathing by my lodge like nothing happened. I just carry my water waka pass. Till date I still wonder why she did that when our bathrooms were totally empty. In fact all the facilities in my PPA were working. I'm still smh each time I remember that event.
See you! That copper was a mermaid/ mammi water trying to trap any man who was coming to the stream. No need to keep wondering why she was bathing butt-naked. It was all a plan..lol
Case solved
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by annyberry: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
At age 15 I and my childhood friend with heavy boobs,nobody cared abt us den cos dey felt we were still kids,no b now wey world don spoil anyone who try’s dat now is asking for rape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Can A Five Months Baby Take Tea(milo And Peak Milk) / 21,439 Children Will Be Born In Nigeria On New Year Day - UNICEF / Would You Stand By Your Spouse, No Matter What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.