Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Women Against Feminism Movement - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Against Feminism Movement (1336 Views)

WOMEN AGAINST FEMINISM / Is People Against Feminism Or Against Feminist / Why Are Women Against Polygamy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Against Feminism Movement by LikeAking: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2021
American western women don dey wise. While they took the feminist route, the Chinese women took the financial route and overtook them.
Re: Women Against Feminism Movement by Okonjo123(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2021
Datboredberry grin

How did I wake up to see this mention? That is love dear sorry to say that to you dear okay ;DDatboredberry grin

How did I wake up to see this mention? That is love dear sorry to say that to you dear okay
Re: Women Against Feminism Movement by Negroid001(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2021
Datboredberry:
They actually explained true feminism...

I don't like the movement... For one reason that it excludes certain women; African, black, trans, etc...

It's now a movement for white women in first world countries, sipping wine and hating on white men...

Being a true feminist, means fighting against systematic oppression such as FGM, child marriages, sexual abuse...etc...

And promoting girl child education...

But most feminists would rather argue about irrelevant things... Whether to shave or not... Whether the bills should be split or not... Blah blah blah...

As an African girl from a third world country... My priority is to help create a world where
girls can achieve their dreams without obstacles which stem from racism and sexism... I want this for boys too...

Feminism is now a joke... But I still believe in its core values... A world where no one sees gender or race...

Your brain get oil.
Why you kon dey drag us for red pill thread?
Re: Women Against Feminism Movement by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2021
Negroid001:
Your brain get oil.
Why you kon dey drag us for red pill thread?

I'm not a hypocrite... That's why

I still think feminism is a million times better than the redpill movement...

Feminism fights for the rights of others... The redpill movement on the other hand, it focuses on helping men as individuals... It's more self oriented...

Feminism has helped young girls... To go to school, to vote and be voted for, to even drive... The reason your sisters are regarded as human beings worthy of airing their opinions and being heard... It's all thanks to feminism. For that, I'll forever appreciate and respect it. Forget the women now who've driven it off course...

Redpillers don't fight for the rights of little boys... Feminists are even carrying them along! Most boys are trafficked, sodomized...etc... What have redpillers done to stop any of this? Nothing.

Feminists fight for the rights of others, girls especially and boys too... Redpillers only talk about sex and money and hoes... Unimportant... Meaningless... Zero positive impact on the lives of others but themselves...and most often, they don't even benefit... Only to end up hating on women and love...etc...

Get it?

1 Like

Re: Women Against Feminism Movement by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Okonjo123:
Datboredberry grin

How did I wake up to see this mention? That is love dear sorry to say that to you dear okay ;DDatboredberry grin

How did I wake up to see this mention? That is love dear sorry to say that to you dear okay

Okay... I couldn't read this well... Not with my glasses... smiley
Re: Women Against Feminism Movement by Okonjo123(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2021
Datboredberry

Okay... I couldn't read this well... Not with my glasses... : i sad that i am sorry for what i sad
Re: Women Against Feminism Movement by 19blueofficial: 3:31am On Dec 27, 2021
Datboredberry:

I'm not a hypocrite... That's why

I still think feminism is a million times better than the redpill movement...

Feminism fights for the rights of others... The redpill movement on the other hand, it focuses on helping men as individuals... It's more self oriented...

Feminism has helped young girls... To go to school, to vote and be voted for, to even drive... The reason your sisters are regarded as human beings worthy of airing their opinions and being heard... It's all thanks to feminism. For that, I'll forever appreciate and respect it. Forget the women now who've driven it off course...

Redpillers don't fight for the rights of little boys... Feminists are even carrying them along! Most boys are trafficked, sodomized...etc... What have redpillers done to stop any of this? Nothing.

Feminists fight for the rights of others, girls especially and boys too... Redpillers only talk about sex and money and hoes... Unimportant... Meaningless... Zero positive impact on the lives of others but themselves...and most often, they don't even benefit... Only to end up hating on women and love...etc...

Get it?

If you think feminism has actually helped young girls then you're completely mistaken cause that's the nonsense they want you all to believe.. that you'll be nothing without their movement. So many women were leaders before this so called feminist movement and nothing held them back and most of these early feminists were homophobics, racists and practice misandry.. some were even supporting genocide. If you want to find out more about this then I'll suggest you read "The Feminist Lie: It Was Never About Equality" by Bob Lewis

link to pdf: https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-feminist-lie-it-was-never-about-equality-e194966528.html

And to find out the gender pay gap myth: https://www.pdfdrive.com/why-men-earn-more-e18806566.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Against Feminism Movement by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2021
19blueofficial:

If you think feminism has actually helped young girls then you're completely mistaken cause that's the nonsense they want you all to believe.. that you'll be nothing without their movement. So many women were leaders before this so called feminist movement and nothing held them back and most of these early feminists were homophobics, racists and practice misandry.. some were even supporting genocide. If you want to find out more about this then I'll suggest you read "The Feminist Lie: It Was Never About Equality" by Bob Lewis

link to pdf: https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-feminist-lie-it-was-never-about-equality-e194966528.html

And to find out the gender pay gap myth: https://www.pdfdrive.com/why-men-earn-more-e18806566.html

I'm not arguing with you...

Feminism isn't a movement... It's an ideology.

The said women who were leaders, they were feminists (women fighting against patriarchy for the rights of women)...

BLM is a movement too...

But it's always an ideology first, the belief that black lives do indeed matter... It didn't start with the organisation...

A movement: this means a body of people with the same belief fighting for a particular cause...

Don't be ridiculous... If nothing held them back, why then did they fight? Against what? undecided

Isn't Malala a feminist? She was nearly assassinated...

The women who fought for the right of women to use birth control... Arrested...

Most feminists were homophones, racists? Yes... But so were the men...

Now, who are more racists? Men...

Who hate gays more? Men...

I agree, those women were not all good, but they still fought for women to be educated, vote and voted for, against female genitalịa mutilation, child marriages...etc...

They are the reason the world is a better place for women...

Most blacks are racist... They are homophobes...

In Africa, aren't gays lynched in the streets? Doused with petrol and set on fire? undecided

Don't mention genocide... The hundreds of civil wars, ethic cleanings... Etc... Who are you to condemn? undecided

Feminists are humans... I'm a feminist... I'm not a racist... A white feminist might be...

You're a man... You might not be a homophobe... Many African men are though...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Against Feminism Movement by 19blueofficial: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
well i get your point now @Datboredberry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Spending Too Much Time In The Toilet Am About To Get Sack / Why Are Good Behaviors Hardly Appreciated? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.