Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers (1713 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. / If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) / "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers by Dreytonisback(m): 7:54am On Nov 29, 2021
I made a post here last week , asking for a trusted Bitcoin trading app
Some recommendations were made ,so I decided to try Roqqu
Their customer care is worse than buhari , imagine Bitcoin vendors that don't reply you after 2days , if you're lucky enough it's more than a day , yet you'll get no helpful response

If you send btc to your wallet it won't appear
And if it appears miraculously you won't get your money bc it won't reflect on your main balance never
And they'll start referring you to their email which is even worse

I checked google play for their review , which is aistaje I made by not checking earlier
I couldn't find a single good review from anyone out of 100% it's 100% compainto

Y'all avoid Roqqu by all means , it's bad seeing someone loose there hard earned money

And pls anyone can recommend another app , I used to deal with BREET but they've closed down

1 Like

Re: Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers by Juliusmomoh: 7:58am On Nov 29, 2021
Pi
Re: Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers by CrownOfClay724: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2021
Binance.
Kucoin.
Coinbase.
Hotbit.

These are just a few of the exchanges you can use to buy , store and trade your crypto.

No go carry hard-earned money dey dash scammers.

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers by SenecaTheYonger: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2021
Shuda used Binance p2p

1 Like

Re: Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers by Blacknote: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2021
Very useless platform
Re: Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers by Abbeyrabbit43: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2021
Use Busha the best app I have used so far

1 Like

Re: Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers by beejay501: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2021
Abeg boss I need legit app way I fit dy redeem gift cards.. legit o
Re: Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers by Dreytonisback(m): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2021
beejay501:

Cardtonic
Nosh

I use these two , they're known here on Nairaland
Re: Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers by Dreytonisback(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2021
Abbeyrabbit43:

Does it convert cash into naira ?
And does it have a transfer option to send to local banks?
Re: Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers by beejay501: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2021
Dreytonisback:

Cardtonic
Nosh

I use these two , they're known here on Nairaland

Ok boss I’ll try nosh
Cardtonic no get better review

1 Like

Re: Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers by Dreytonisback(m): 9:05am On Nov 29, 2021
Please I need more recommendations on app I can use to receive BTC and convert to naira then send naira to my Nigerian account directly and trusted with good googple play review or apple store review
Re: Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers by rollybest(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2021
beejay501:
Sure plug
Jetty exchange.
If him fail you are free to go to even ifa
Re: Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers by rollybest(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2021
Dreytonisback:
Please I need more recommendations on app I can use to receive BTC and convert to naira then send naira to my Nigerian account directly and trusted with good googple play review or apple store review
Binance is the best

1 Like

Re: Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers by Dreytonisback(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2021
Abbeyrabbit43:

There's no app with the name Busha on Playstore , been checking it out
Re: Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers by Dreytonisback(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Can anyone recommend presmit ?
Re: Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers by beejay501: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2021
rollybest:

Sure plug
Jetty exchange.
If him fail you are free to go to even ifa
Ifa go gimme back my money??
Watin concern ifa with reaper
Re: Avoid Roqqu If You Want Peace Of Mind , They're Scammers by wealthtrak: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
Binance.
Kucoin.
Coinbase.
Hotbit.

These are just a few of the exchanges you can use to buy , store and trade your crypto.

No go carry hard-earned money dey dash scammers.
True!

(1) (Reply)

She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 / Is My Boss Into Me? / Southern African Men Are Not Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.