Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

What Is The Next Course To Cover After This - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is The Next Course To Cover After This (471 Views)

I Need Your Suggestions On The Best Javascript Course To Purchase / Computer Science ..... The Worst Course To Study In Nigeria? / Code-ignite : Free Weekend Introductory Course To Software Development!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Next Course To Cover After This by DICKstractor: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2021
Good day guys

Using python crash course ebook, I've been able to cover this areas in python basics. Is there any other area to cover before heading to another course

I'm going into data science

Chapter 1: Getting Started
Chapter 2: Variables and Simple Data Types
Chapter 3: Introducing Lists
Chapter 4: Working with Lists
Chapter 5: if Statements
Chapter 6: Dictionaries
Chapter 7: User Input and while Loops
Chapter 8: Functions
Chapter 9: Classes
Re: What Is The Next Course To Cover After This by stanliwise(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2021
DICKstractor:
Good day guys

Using python crash course ebook, I've been able to cover this areas in python basics. Is there any other area to cover before heading to another course

I'm going into data science

Chapter 1: Getting Started
Chapter 2: Variables and Simple Data Types
Chapter 3: Introducing Lists
Chapter 4: Working with Lists
Chapter 5: if Statements
Chapter 6: Dictionaries
Chapter 7: User Input and while Loops
Chapter 8: Functions
Chapter 9: Classes
Learn how they all work together to make an application
Re: What Is The Next Course To Cover After This by LikeAking: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2021
Op good luck.
Re: What Is The Next Course To Cover After This by DICKstractor: 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
stanliwise:

Learn how they all work together to make an application
Thanks for the advice

I'm going into data science.
Is it necessary creating applications. The knowledge I'll get can I also use it in data science
Re: What Is The Next Course To Cover After This by stanliwise(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
DICKstractor:

Thanks for the advice

I'm going into data science.
Is it necessary creating applications. The knowledge I'll get can I also use it in data science
Data science is more about the knowledge of the science behind data than just learning to code. So it is kinda two separate thing.
What you need to do is to learn how to use python the data science way.

Find out what other data scientist are using codes and there you go.
Re: What Is The Next Course To Cover After This by DICKstractor: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
stanliwise:

Data science is more about the knowledge of the science behind data than just learning to code. So it is kinda two separate thing.
What you need to do is to learn how to use python the data science way.

Find out what other data scientist are using codes and there you go.

Thanks. I appreciate
Re: What Is The Next Course To Cover After This by SPLENDID25(m): 6:23am On Dec 01, 2021
Okay, I applied for a tech scholarship with the intention to
learn data science. Please if you're on LinkedIn, endeavour to
like this video to enable me win the award, Thank you.
[url] https://www.linkedin.com/posts/obasiator-valentine-37a5b91ab_utiva-oonitechscholarship-utivaxoonitechscholarship-activity-6871448446600138752-ovnj[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Fake News Detection Dataset / . / How Can A Programmer Earn Enough Money As A Freelancer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.