Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Friend And Partner - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Friend And Partner (158 Views)

Help A Friend And Brother With Job / Apply For WFO Roedl And Partner Massive Recruitment 2018 / Apply For WFO Roedl And Partner Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friend And Partner by OZUZUCHIDINDU(m): 8:19am On Nov 29, 2021
My good people good morning all my name is Mr GODGIFT Do you know of anyone who can drive manual perfectly that works in the island lekki,ikoyi,obalende,falomo,who can join me in the morning going to work and join me coming back from work too,at least to save the person transport cost And I no mind giving the person small token every month just to build the friendship The bus is Hyundai H1 manual with private plate number location is Awoyaya Ibeju-Lekki.
Contact me/WhatsApp me on 08135594947

(1) (Reply)

Leadway Assurance Job. / Sales Executive Needed In Port-harcourt / Young Male Needed For A Property & Automobile Inspection @ Ogba Must Be 20-25yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.