Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) (47513 Views)

Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) / Starboy Fest: Wizkid Brings Naira Marley, Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage On Stage / Aloma, Davido's Crew Slams Wizkid Over O2 Show. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Perfecttouchade: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
Cool
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Antoeni(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Davido Still Leads

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobicove:
Why is he dressed like an Eskimo? undecided
It's winter in London. Wizkid also came out in a jacket but has been performing so removed it.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wizkid No sabi dress but he dey pull crowd sha

I like Chris brown... The guy supports Naija artiste alot. I think he have a song or two with Davido also

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Amodi470(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobicove:
Why is he dressed like an Eskimo? undecided
Ask Op

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by miketyler(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
mainman7:
(I will Reply for the guy you responded to. Since you think you know than him, but your Prideful knowledge is far too shallow.) You agree that both Luciferace and Hydra Vulgaris are in the VaaSin.
I remember something now that is bringing tears to my eyes: My old Grandma would delightfully watch me play with any insects. But the day I delightfully caught a Firefly and brought it into the House, he screamed terrified "Go and throw it outside! And never touch that again!" I was like what bites this woman today like this. Pls, share your Story if your Elderly Parents have ever exposed any Mystery or Secret about FireFlies to you. Why on Earth would they name it "PananPanan(Fire Extinguisher) in the first place?! I believe it puts out Light of Glory from child's life because I don't see how it can put out a physical Flame. A Scripture has just come to my heart now cry that "The Candle Flame shall no more burn in you, for by Pharmakia/Medicine, you and all People from all Nations were deceived (to take the Mark of the Beast.) And those that Traded you to Satan were great Merchants of the World (Politicians, Satanic Scientists, Business Tycoons, Modern Pharisees Religeous Leaders, etc.) Revelation 18:3 Ancient African holds so much Mysteries Our forefathers Love the CREATOR more than the evil Colonizers, and I believe most would make Heaven while the Satanic Agents that traded the Freedom of Humanity to Satan just for selfish Power shall roast in HellFire forever! Sincerely, we are so blessed in Africa, but those that sold their Souls to Satan came to deceive us that we knew nothing.

Yes, this is Answer to your Question above: because Fireflies, Water Hydra, etc never existed on Earth before the falling Angels came down to hijack some of our beautiful Women and married them. And the Product is Half Human half Demonic known as Giant Nephilims who Taught humans Sorceries, Genetic Engineering, Sexual Pavertions, etc. They then manufactured Fireflies, WaterHydra, etc through of the Genetic Engineering done on our Insects and Animals by infusing Satanic glowing genome of Lucifer the Light bearer into animals during the Days of Noah. etc They also slept with some of the Animals. Some of the animals that the Fallen Angels adopted and slept with produced supernatural giants Hybrids now known as MamyWater, etc. They also genetically engineered and mixed Human genes with Wolf to produce WareWolf, Gorilla and Man to Produce Big Food, Horse and Man, etc.

Remember that Humanity's Bloodline was pure from the Adam and Even until the Days of Noah when they Fallen Angel started mating with Humans and encouraged Genetic Engineering of Humanity itself! This was why our CREATOR had to wipe off that Generation except just 8 People that maintain their Pure Human Bloodline; Noah and his Family.

Now recall the greatest Warning that MESSIAH gave us before HE ascended into Heaven?! HE said we should watch out for after Wars and Rumors of Wars etc, that when the End Time finally ends just before HE Returns, that this World shall onece again become like the Days of Noah when deceitful Demonic Human Genetic Engineering became the norm, the order of the day! HE said as soon as we see this start happening, everyone that is Heavenly-minded should quickly start Focusing Prayer on being Permanently Holy in Preparation for HIS Return to come and take us out of here! We should not be like the Foolish Virgins that refused to filled their Lamps through Fasting and Serious Prayer of Consecration!

Rapture would happen very soon! Accept the HOLY SPIRIT of MESSIAH as your LORD and Everlasting Owner and Prepare to meet your CREATOR. We shall not be left behind into the Terrible Judgement that shall come upon this World after the Saints have being pulled Out in JESUS' YAHAWASHA HaMashiac's Holy Name!!!!!!!

In all your sayings never call any of Gods creation as being devilish; you just don’t jump out all in the name of preaching to say frightful gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by ExoticPlanner(f): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by babzo(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
What's with the burning fire all these artists like using in their music videos and concerts.
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Froshloaded: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Starboy wizzy...

I like the way he brought tatipity bragging rights to his show. .. chris brown said they've been friends for 10 years..
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Antoeni:
Davido Still Leads
cheesy

Make una help davido buy his tickets o, no be only online mouth. It has been on sale since September. It's not fair wizzy sells out 3 shows under 1hour and una never still buy 1 O2 ticket finish. tonguegrin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Spirit247: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Very deep and so eye-opening. Thanks so much.
mainman7:
(I will Reply for the guy you responded to. Since you think you know than him, but your Prideful knowledge is far too shallow.) You agree that both Luciferace and Hydra Vulgaris are in the VaaSin.
I remember something now that is bringing tears to my eyes: My old Grandma would delightfully watch me play with any insects. But the day I delightfully caught a Firefly and brought it into the House, he screamed terrified "Go and throw it outside! And never touch that again!" I was like what bites this woman today like this. Pls, share your Story if your Elderly Parents have ever exposed any Mystery or Secret about FireFlies to you. Why on Earth would they name it "PananPanan(Fire Extinguisher) in the first place?! I believe it puts out Light of Glory from child's life because I don't see how it can put out a physical Flame. A Scripture has just come to my heart now cry that "The Candle Flame shall no more burn in you, for by Pharmakia/Medicine, you and all People from all Nations were deceived (to take the Mark of the Beast.) And those that Traded you to Satan were great Merchants of the World (Politicians, Satanic Scientists, Business Tycoons, Modern Pharisees Religeous Leaders, etc.) Revelation 18:23 Ancient African holds so much Mysteries

So, Grandma and most Ancient Africans know that what Scientists later call Luciferace turns humans to Lucifer Race and Extinguishes the Light SOURCE(Panapana!) Or destroys ability of latent Genuine Immortality of Eternal Human Soul. Pls, Confirm if your Grandparents have ever told you that Fireflies is not something to Play with at all! Our forefathers Love the CREATOR more than the evil Colonizers that came to deceive us, and I believe most would make Heaven while the Satanic Agents that traded the Freedom of Humanity to Satan just for selfish Power shall roast in HellFire forever! Sincerely, we are so blessed in Africa, but those that sold their Souls to Satan came to deceive us that we knew nothing.

Yes, this is Answer to your Question above: because Fireflies, Water Hydra, etc never existed on Earth before the falling Angels came down to hijack some of our beautiful Women and married them. And the Product is Half Human half Demonic known as Giant Nephilims who Taught humans Sorceries, Genetic Engineering, Sexual Pavertions, etc. They then manufactured Fireflies, WaterHydra, etc through of the Genetic Engineering done on our Insects and Animals by infusing Satanic glowing genome of Lucifer the Light bearer into animals during the Days of Noah. etc They also slept with some of the Animals. Some of the animals that the Fallen Angels adopted and slept with produced supernatural giants Hybrids now known as MamyWater, etc. They also genetically engineered and mixed Human genes with Wolf to produce WareWolf, Gorilla and Man to Produce Big Food, Horse and Man, etc.

Remember that Humanity's Bloodline was pure from the Adam and Even until the Days of Noah when they Fallen Angel started mating with Humans and encouraged Genetic Engineering of Humanity itself! This was why our CREATOR had to wipe off that Generation except just 8 People that maintain their Pure Human Bloodline; Noah and his Family.

Now recall the greatest Warning that MESSIAH gave us before HE ascended into Heaven?! HE said we should watch out for after Wars and Rumors of Wars etc, that when the End Time finally ends just before HE Returns, that this World shall onece again become like the Days of Noah when deceitful Demonic Human Genetic Engineering became the norm, the order of the day! HE said as soon as we see this start happening, everyone that is Heavenly-minded should quickly start Focusing Prayer on being Permanently Holy in Preparation for HIS Return to come and take us out of here! We should not be like the Foolish Virgins that refused to filled their Lamps through Fasting and Serious Prayer of Consecration!

Rapture would happen very soon! Accept the HOLY SPIRIT of MESSIAH as your LORD and Everlasting Owner and Prepare to meet your CREATOR. We shall not be left behind into the Terrible Judgement that shall come upon this World after the Saints have being pulled Out in JESUS' YAHAWASHA HaMashiac's Holy Name!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Keeff: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
Same Brown davido was gushing and famzing is here famzing baba nla

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Soffyh(m): 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

did he even have a collaboration with Chris Brown?... i don't think

he should be on stage with Drake..
african bahdgirl

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by bakynes(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
The Legendary Chris Breezy, una no know that guy, his music lift my soul. If you aint Team breezy you haven't started listening to music. Breezy the God of Music.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by EmmaLege: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobicove:

Says who? shocked

History book of records
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Mightyhaiz: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

So can we then say Big Wiz is in trouble for featuring a banned artist in the UK...
who be big wiz?
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

Lol he had a collaboration wt Chris Brown on his SFTOS album (2017) but they've been friends before dt.
Wizkid was on Chris Brown's US tour in 2013 and Chris Brown talked about his 'nigerian brother' in a TV Interview during Azonto days. Wizkid just doesn't famz or talk about his 'international friends'. He and Future are also close friends.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by AmazingELixir: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
who be big wiz?

Is that not what wizkid now calls himself..
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Gospel2Day: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
The way to Hell fire is very popular and populous, but very perilous.
Satan is using the likes of Wizkid to promote the broadway to Hell and to populate the infernal eternal and final home of unrepentant sinners and worldlings.
Repent and surrender your life to Jesus before it is too late.
No one who listens to and follow these immoral singers will make heaven.
Jesus is coming soonest.
Shalom.
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Dshocker(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
Leaforever:
Wizkid brings out Chris Brown at O2 show for singer’s first UK performance in a decade
Brown was banned from entering the UK in 2010 after he was arrested for assaulting his then-girlfriend Rihanna.

Wizkid brought out R&B singer Chris Brown during the first of his sold-out shows at the O2 Arena in London.

The Nigerian artist was performing as part of his Made in Lagos tour. The first show broke the record for fastest-selling Afrobeats gig after tickets sold out in under 12 minutes.
During last night’s (Sunday 28 November) performance, Wizkid brought out special guests including Nigerian artist Tems and UK rapper Skepta.

Chris Brown came out to perform a rendition of “Go Crazy”, his 2020 collaboration with Young Thug.

It marked the controversial R&B singer’s first UK performance in over a decade. Brown was banned from entering the UK in 2010 after he was arrested in 2009 for assaulting his then-girlfriend, artist Rihanna, after a Grammy's party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPMFknhCs5s

Source:
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/chris-brown-wizkid-o2-ban-b1965972.html%3famp

This will pepper Wizkid's rival fans
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Dshocker:

This will pepper Wizkid's rival fans
Na the ones wey no get sense. Correct people wey know better thing don talk say 'efilefun wizzy'. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Forthepeople21(f): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Just lovely! grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Wizkid No sabi dress but he dey pull crowd sha

I like Chris brown... The guy supports Naija artiste alot. I think he have a song or two with Davido also
But his account sabi dress baba. I no won sabi dress abeg, make my account fat.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Gkemz: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
That tight fisted artist. He should have utilized the opportunity Davido provided for friends to donate money for his charity work just as Don jazzy did. If he had done that, we would have given some credits to him for supporting Davido's idea and also helping the ophans.

I just wish I have enough so I could support.
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by ivolt: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
mainman7:
(I will Reply for the guy you responded to. Since you think you know than him, but your Prideful knowledge is far too shallow.)
How about your prideful ignorance?

You agree that both Luciferace and Hydra Vulgaris are in the VaaSin.
I didn't agree to anything because it will be foolish to debate someone
who doesn't understand the topic!
Is there any logical thinker among you guys?
Just two lines I wrote and you are already confused.

I remember something now that is bringing tears to my eyes: My old Grandma would delightfully watch me play with any insects. But the day I delightfully caught a Firefly and brought it into the House, he screamed terrified "Go and throw it outside! And never touch that again!"
Your elderly grandma likely believes many things including witchcraft, spiritual husband, and unquestionable priests.
So, she is hardly an authority on anything useful in the 21st century.
A smart kid would have asked for a reason for her action.

As an adult(I assume you are), you should have outgrown unfounded relics of the past.
Funny enough, catching and playing with fireflies is a common village childhood memory for many people.

I was like what bites this woman today like this. Pls, share your Story if your Elderly Parents have ever exposed any Mystery or Secret about FireFlies to you. Why on Earth would they name it "[b]PananPanan(Fire Extinguisher)
in the first place?!

Panapana which you couldn't spell correctly actually means a firefighter which is a noble job.
Firefly is translated as Ìmúnmúná or tanna tanna meaning "light bringer".
It appears you didn't learn the real language from your grandma!

I believe it puts out Light of Glory from child's life because I don't see how it can put out a physical Flame. A Scripture has just come to my heart now cry that "The Candle Flame shall no more burn in you, for by Pharmakia/Medicine, you and all People from all Nations were deceived (to take the Mark of the Beast.) And those that Traded you to Satan were great Merchants of the World (Politicians, Satanic Scientists, Business Tycoons, Modern Pharisees Religeous Leaders, etc.) Revelation 18:3 Ancient African holds so much Mysteries[/b]

If we go by your logic, you should be eating firefly everyday to boost your glory!
Do you have your holy water and handkerchief by your side?

So, Grandma and most Ancient Africans know that what Scientists later call Luciferace turns humans to Lucifer Race and Extinguishes the Light SOURCE(Panapana!) Or destroys ability of latent Genuine Immortality of Eternal Human Soul.
First, your grandma which you most likely have misrepresented here to make a point
does not represent anyone beyond her local culture.

Lucifer race? grin grin grin
I have to stop here.
It is obvious you are even more ignorant than the original OP who abandoned the discussion out of embarrassment.

And you are supposed to be a youth, the smart ones who would replace the old expired politician?
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Realhommie(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

Yes he does.. They have even been on tour together in the past.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Realhommie(m): 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

So can we then say Big Wiz is in trouble for featuring a banned artist in the UK...
He was banned for 10 years since 2010, do the maths.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by raphy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
No body here will be able to guess how many wraps of weed Chris took before he get liver to show face for wizkid show .

He came to let them know he is still got his moves.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Funny people on nairaland grin grin grin

penplus:
Weldon Wizkid.... no vex...you dey try wella...I sure say people for don hail you tire but most of them are still observing mins/hours and days of silence on Davido's N250 million donation.

Please accept my well done!

E no easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by blackslayer: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wizkid's appeal is all about his energy. He has a good energy and you can feel it in his songs!

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Realhommie(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Gkemz:
That tight fisted artist. He should have utilized the opportunity Davido provided for friends to donate money for his charity work just as Don jazzy did. If he had done that, we would have given some credits to him for supporting Davido's idea and also helping the ophans.

I just wish I have enough so I could support.
Make una rest abeg... Even in the statement Davido issued he said "In my usual playful manner i called out my friends to send money for my birthday". But initially he said he needed 100million to clear his RR which he recently purchased. No where did he even tell anyone the money was for charity, nobody had an idea. It was when the donations got really huge some persons started suggesting to him to give away a large chunk of it.

What he did eventually,also contributing his own 50million is noble and should be commended but initially many thought it was for cruise. Reno even had to make his opinion known on people contributing, i think it featured here. If you know wizzy well enough you'll know he doesn't have time for nonsense cruise, he just lives his life normally, hangs out with his real hommies, does his stuff on the low. The only thing he appears to put in some form of energy online is his music mostly.

At the bolded, you don't need enough to support as some persons gave 1k etc. Secondly, you mustn't wait for someone to take the initiative so you can contribute. On your own there countless people in need around, you can reach out to them no matter how little. Do it on your own, do it on the low, let it be between you, God and the beneficiary. That's exactly how to give.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan / Photo: Before Tonto Dikeh Lost Her Innocence / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.