Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? (1707 Views)

What Will Ndigbo Do If PDP Does Not Zone Its Ticket To The SE? / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested By UK Anti-terrorist Police - Racial Hatred of Igbos / Humiliation Of Chiwetalu Agu :: Wetin Ndigbo Do Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by makemoneywbsite: 9:59am On Nov 29, 2021
Most Nigerians admire the Igbo drive because they know that Igbo are possibly the lone force keeping this country afloat. A mono product economy like Nigeria probably cannot survive without Ndigbo. You wonder about the hatred for a tribe that help keep you economically viable. Even the speed with which they delete pro-Igbo posts is astounding.

Everyone knows that the real reason there's no level playing field in Nigeria is the fear of Igbo dominance. Now I've noticed that Nairaland does not only thrive on anti-Igbo sentiments, they feed on it. How do you explain the speed with which their moderators push anti-Igbo news to the front page while dragging feet over anti-Yoruba issues. Some extremely biased ones even quickly delete anti-Yoruba posts. I suppose they want to keep controlling narratives against Ndigbo with lies like the Lagos-Ibadan lying media. This should be a wake-up call for Ndigbo to work hard at creating our own channels.

Tranquillity360 LokoH BigSarah CaptainAyub 9japride

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by Welcum: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2021
It is stupid and childish to keep obsessing over being hated. Personally, I enjoy to know that someone I haven't hurt is having ulcer because of me. So I ignore the pee.

4 Likes

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by KingEverest: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2021
undecided u used the term ''nigerians hate igbo'' generalizing the hatred meaning all Nigerians that are not igbo hate igbos, yes there are people of other tribes who hate igbos for reasons best known to them but to generalize it is pure stupidity undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by Ekpeitit(m): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2021
Ndigbo is the lone force keeping Nigeria afloat?
grin grin grin
This writer must be suffering from delusion. The South East contributes nothing to the economy of Nigeria, if the Niger Delta stops producing oil and the allocation from our oil is stopped, the South East will be completely grounded.
Just because majority of Igbos are petty traders doesn't mean you contribute to the economy of Nigeria. Go to the South East and have a look at the infrastructure, it looks like a shithole.
I would like the writer of this article to explain to me how Igbos contribute to the economy of Nigeria and how much they contribute. Yes the Igbo petty traders pay a tiny amount of levy and tax wherever they are trading but that's where it ends. The South East is useless to Nigeria, infact if the South East were able to generate their own revenue, they would have fought another war and tried to secede but they are broke and poor,hence all the noise about including the Niger Delta in Biafra so they would use our resources to survive.
Educated Nigerians know that the South East is completely useless to Nigeria.
Yes most Nigerians hate the criminals but not the hard working Igbo people.
No Nigerian really cares if the Igbos leave Nigeria or not because you contribute nothing, infact there will be peace in Nigeria if the Igbos leave and everywhere will be safe.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by PandoraObi: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Change your ways.

Which place is termed landlocked, inviable, erosion desecrated land?

Where is the poverty ravaged and ridden of the South?

Who are known for baby factory?

Where is baby factory headquarters located in Nigeria?

Where is infamous dreaded shrine located in Nigeria?

Which group is known for drug trafficking from Nigeria?

Which group is the major contributor to the first coup that destabilized Nigeria, they killed and robbed others but their tribe was spared that brought about so much hatred?

Which set of 5 people from which tribe went to Dubai to robbed people from Nigeria?

Which tribe is responsible for the first civil war that consumed 3 million igbos in Nigeria?

Which group don't stay in their land, they are all over selling clothes, electronics, spare parts in the money but scammers, baby factory, drug trafficking, armed robbery, ritualism, etc in the Night?

Which group want presidency on a platter of gold without working for it?

which group blames Tinubu for infrastructural decay and unavailability in their land?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2021
[s]
PandoraObi:
Change your ways
[/s]
you only envy or hate what's better than you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by jmoore(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2021
Victim mentality syndrome is real.

Learn to look beyond your nose.

10 Likes

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by PandoraObi: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]
you only envy or hate what's better than you
Better? I am in my land, I didn't leave, if they are better I would be in their land, but they are in our land, but soon we will chase you like criminals

5 Likes

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by buksarki: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2021
The reason is envy and is in Human nature, Human being is envious to someone who is more successful than them, so are tribe but not actually hate. It happen in many Country too, Zulu person in South Africa will tell you so much bad about Xhosa tribe just because Xhosa are very hardworking and educated too and in turn very successful that they can be compare with whites and India's in South Africa.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by Tranquill: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2021
You spew hatred
You spread hatred
You brew hatred
You manifest hatred
You propagate hatred
You breath hatred
You see hatred
You manufacture hatred

You will definitely get hatred

12 Likes

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by Investigative: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
Better? I am in my land, I didn't leave, if they are better I would be in their land, but they are in our land, but soon we will chase you like criminals
You don’t leave your village because you see it as the world
Igbo see the world as their village

And because you don’t travel you can’t reason beyond your vicinity
Traveling is part of education

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by Tranquillity360: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2021
The only thing that will make yoruba and Hausafulanis to like Igbos is for all Igbos to become poor and beggars.

That is their expectations after bombing down the whole Igbo land during the war,stealing Igbos properties in their various region and Awolowo stole Igbo's money in all Nigeria banks to give his people cheap education.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by Investigative: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2021
Igbos cannot stop Nigeria from hating them
If they want that ,
Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by izac82: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2021
OP, please stop opening stupid thread as this. We are aware Nigerians hate us, we don't need to come to nairaland to announce it, rather we work on mitigating the hate. This thread is stupid and full of complexes.

4 Likes

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by PandoraObi: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2021
Investigative:

You don’t leave your village because you see it as the world
Igbo see the world as their village

And because you don’t travel you can’t reason beyond your vicinity
Traveling is part of education
You call Lagos a village shows your level of mentality and bitterness, igbos see the world as their village? is that why 5 Igbo boys went to Dubai to robbed? is that why you are peddling drugs around the world? there is nothing to learn from inviable landlocked erosion desecrated land, I just return from Ghana, going to Liberia by February, God willing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by Investigative: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
You call Lagos a village shows your level of mentality and bitterness, igbos see the world as their village? is that why 5 Igbo boys went to Dubai to robbed? is that why you are peddling drugs around the world? there is nothing to learn from inviable landlocked erosion desecrated land, I just return from Ghana, going to Liberia by February, God willing.
I can’t exchange words with buhari media rat
I understand you are defending your source of income which without it ,hunger would have wipe out your family

even New York is someone’s village
So next time don’t comment till you get your brain back

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by Tranquillity360: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2021
Ekpeitit:
grin grin grin
This writer must be suffering from delusion. The South East contributes nothing to the economy of Nigeria, if the Niger Delta stops producing oil and the allocation from our oil is stopped, the South East will be completely grounded.
Just because majority of Igbos are petty traders doesn't mean you contribute to the economy of Nigeria. Go to the South East and have a look at the infrastructure, it looks like a shithole.
I would like the writer of this article to explain to me how Igbos contribute to the economy of Nigeria and how much they contribute. Yes the Igbo petty traders pay a tiny amount of levy and tax wherever they are trading but that's where it ends. The South East is useless to Nigeria, infact if the South East were able to generate their own revenue, they would have fought another war and tried to secede but they are broke and poor,hence all the noise about including the Niger Delta in Biafra so they would use our resources to survive.
No Nigerian really cares if the Igbos leave Nigeria or not because you contribute nothing, infact there will be peace in Nigeria if the Igbos leave and everywhere will be safe.
But you can say it without cryinggrin grin

Have you asked your fathers why they fought for three years just to have the same Igbos that are not useful in your Nigeria.

Igbos are not useful to Nigeria but anytime they talk about dividing Nigeria,foolish people will start crying requesting that Nigeria terrorist army should crush the whole Igbos.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by mrvitalis(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Most Nigerians admire the Igbo drive because they know that Igbo are possibly the lone force keeping this country afloat. A mono product economy like Nigeria probably cannot survive without Ndigbo. You wonder about the hatred for a tribe that help keep you economically viable. Even the speed with which they delete pro-Igbo posts is astounding.

Everyone knows that the real reason there's no level playing field in Nigeria is the fear of Igbo dominance. Now I've noticed that Nairaland does not only thrive on anti-Igbo sentiments, they feed on it. How do you explain the speed with which their moderators push anti-Igbo news to the front page while dragging feet over anti-Yoruba issues. Some extremely biased ones even quickly delete anti-Yoruba posts. I suppose they want to keep controlling narratives against Ndigbo with lies like the Lagos-Ibadan lying media. This should be a wake-up call for Ndigbo to work hard at creating our own channels.

Tranquillity360 LokoH BigSarah CaptainAyub 9japride
U want to know what to do ? Become poor and beg for help that's only why Nigeria would love you

You are too successful for Nigerians liking

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by mrvitalis(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2021
Ekpeitit:
grin grin grin
Igbos of Niger delta are the biggest oil producers to what's your point

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by Tranquillity360: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
We are in your land to buy it up,when we are done we will send you to benin republic.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by Investigative: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
You returned from ghana heading to Liberia still you don’t have sense
Start traveling to develop country so you can develop your brain

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by udele1: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2021
OP you are right. This same hatred is the reason why Nnamdi Kanu was expelled from UNN. He travelled to UK and the same igbo hatred, made him dropout.

7 Likes

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by makemoneywbsite: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2021
izac82:
OP, please stop opening stupid thread as this. We are aware Nigerians hate us, we don't need to come to nairaland to announce it, rather we work on mitigating the hate. This thread is stupid and full of complexes.

You do not know what you're saying. I did not believe my fathers and uncles when they warned me about Nigerians, especially Yoruba. I learnt it the hard way when I witnessed their betrayal of the south in 2015 and Igbo during EndSARS. If we do not document these things, majority of our Igbo people would feel at home in a country that hates them. At least today, the awareness is increasing that a country that demand an Igbo child scores 170 in an exam that another child could pass for scoring 6 is anti-Igbo. A country that demand that Igbos who are the majority importers clear their goods from the west instead of opening ports in Port Harcourt and Calabar is anti-Igbo. If all our people are aware of this, we would be better prepared for the challenges ahead.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by DECLAN2015(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2021
izac82:

Agree.no need for the post at all.
It is just like someone opening is own"smelling bumbum"and asking people why do u hate my bumbum.
Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by PandoraObi: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2021
Investigative:

I can’t exchange words with buhari media rat
I understand you are defending your source of income which without it ,hunger would have wipe out your family

even New York is someone’s village
So next time don’t comment till you get your brain back
Kid, you are on nairaland not at home, you can only know your father's way of life and source of income, I am not him, so don't try to use his case to judge me.

5 Likes

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by makemoneywbsite: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
udele1:
OP you are right. This same hatred is the reason why Nnamdi Kanu was expelled from UNN. He travelled to UK and the same igbo hatred, made him dropout.

Vulture, how far with your life?

how far with your soul na?
Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by PandoraObi: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Investigative:

You returned from ghana heading to Liberia still you don’t have sense
Start traveling to develop country so you can develop your brain
You expect me to have sense of criminality your people are exhibiting in Ghana? my uncle is a pastor, he wouldn't allow me to such dubious and drug trafficking mentality.

5 Likes

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by makemoneywbsite: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
Kid, you are on nairaland not at home, you can only know your father's way of life and source of income, I am not him, so don't try to use his case to judge me.

But everyone on Nairaland knows you're from the zonbee department. No one expects sensible comment from you. No Nairaland ZonB ever comments sensibly.
Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by haffaze777(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ekpeitit:
grin grin grin

From delusion abi from mkpurumiri?grin

5 Likes

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by PandoraObi: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Tranquillity360:
We are in your land to buy it up,when we are done we will send you to benin republic.
Oooooooooh good of you, I have a piece of land to sell at Ori okuta ikorodu please come and buy and take it out of Lagos. well I better be in Benin republic than be in the grave, see your people that was sent to the grave

5 Likes

Re: What Should Ndigbo Do About Hatred Of Nigerians? by makemoneywbsite: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
PandoraObi:
I am not your father

But you'll be someone's father na. Maybe another zombie grin
The world needs zombies like you so it should run in the blood so that your next generation would carry on the good work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defection Hits APC As Udoedeghe Joins PDP / A Sincere Message From A Yoruba To All Peter Obi Supporters Xpecially Igbos / Peter Obi's Strongholds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.