Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault (41687 Views)

What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got / Senator Ajimobi Daughter Sets Twitter Ablaze,flaunts Her Multimillion Naira Bags / Pre-Graduation Dinner Of Ajijola, Ajimobi's Daughter [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by kareemkamil(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
All Ajimobi children's has no parental control.
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Elidrisy20: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Why wouldn't they put their hands in your pussy, better pikin dey him papa house, no be Night club
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Elidrisy20: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Why wouldn't they put their hands in your pussy, better pikin dey him papa house, no be Night club.as you don turn semi ashawo
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by cayorday89(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
I am much concerned about the part that says her mother is going there. Please OP update us when she does.
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Jaqenhghar: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
lexy2014:

In ur last sentence to blackyone, u said:

"How does this case help you cope with the increase in fuel price. I hear a tin of sardine is 1k200 naira. A pack of pasta is almost 500 naira. These are things that should keep you awake not what the rich are doing".

Based on your statement, am kind of wondering what permission u have to talk on d matter. Why does his analysis bother u?

Let me ask. How do u no that the bouncers will be cautioned or punished?
Nigger reread my comment. I said MAY. Abi you no know what may means ne?
I have every right to talk about the rising cost of foodstuff as a citizen. What I find bafflibg is you niggers dont seem bothered about it at all.
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by lexy2014: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Nigger reread my comment. I said MAY. Abi you no know what may means ne?
I have every right to talk about the rising cost of foodstuff as a citizen. What I find bafflibg is you niggers dont seem bothered about it at all.

Did anybody prevent u from talking about d rising cost of foodstuff as a citizen? Do the comments of others on other subjects prevent u from thinking about rising food prices?

Your "may" or otherwise doesn't address the issues I raised and questions I asked:

"How does this case help you cope with the increase in fuel price. I hear a tin of sardine is 1k200 naira. A pack of pasta is almost 500 naira. These are things that should keep you awake not what the rich are doing".

Based on your statement, am kind of wondering what permission u have to talk on d matter. Why does his analysis bother u?

Let me ask. How do u no that the bouncers may be cautioned or punished?
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Jaqenhghar: 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Did anybody prevent u from talking about d rising cost of foodstuff as a citizen? Do the comments of others on other subjects prevent u from thinking about rising food prices?

Your "may" or otherwise doesn't address the issues I raised and questions I asked:

Let me ask. How do u no that the bouncers may be cautioned or punished?

Did I say I was bothered? What in my statement gave you that impression that I am bothered?
What TF do you mean permission? Who is that person or authority who gives permission for people to speak on current events in that shithole?
And to answer your question because thats how shìt works. If you have any new information feel free to share it
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Blackdisciple(m): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
So what do u want now, justice or what
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Akerele44(m): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2021
johnmartus:
Because she work for the dollar right.
Sorry i don 4get say she go steal d Dollar
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by lexy2014: 12:51am On Nov 30, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Did I say I was bothered? What in my statement gave you that impression that I am bothered?
What TF do you mean permission? Who is that person or authority who gives permission for people to speak on current events in that shithole?
And to answer your question because thats how shìt works. If you have any new information feel free to share it

Yes u said u are bothered. This is u:

Jaqenhghar:

I have every right to talk about the rising cost of foodstuff as a citizen. What I find baffling is you niggers dont seem bothered about it at all.

U still haven't answered the questions:

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by ddeola: 1:28am On Nov 30, 2021
Wetin she dey find for there and wetin she dey expect ? sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Jaqenhghar: 5:09am On Nov 30, 2021
lexy2014:

Indeed english is really your problem.
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by lexy2014: 6:58am On Nov 30, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Indeed english is really your problem.

I am so so glad that English isn't your problem and because u have read my post and u absolutely understood it, hence u are taking off like a dog with its tail in between it's legs.

I have every right to talk about the rising cost of foodstuff as a citizen. What I find baffling is you niggers dont seem bothered about it at all.

Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by Jaqenhghar: 7:03am On Nov 30, 2021
lexy2014:

I am so so glad that English isn't your problem and because u have read my post and u absolutely understood it, hence u are taking off like a dog with its tail in between it's legs.

Plenty words zero sense. Keep waiting for answers questionnaire
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by lexy2014: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Plenty words zero sense. Keep waiting for answers questionnaire

Some of d words that u say make zero sense, are your words. I actually engaged u based on the fact that u said "plenty words zero sense". So u can't answer the questions because u are now seeing the "zero sense" in the plenty grammar u have been speaking
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by tammie24: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lots of jealous clowns on Nairaland

Why should a bouncer put his hands on a woman
It would happened to her and she stopped itbecause she can
You wey dey jealous
Your papa no get shit
Na your type she dey prevent rubbish for
You dey vex say she go clup
Is she not human?
Re: Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault by amdoyin82(m): 1:17am On Jul 16, 2022
shigishege:
this shows the level of problems we have in this country. Some people will always be ready to defend these evil people. The people who stole our common wealth and in turn using it to threaten us, I pray you and your generations will for even remain under thier control.
you inclusive! Ode jatijati

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Ganduje Banned Street Begging (Almajiri) In Kano / Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan Again, Accuses President Of Squandering Oil Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.