Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). (48854 Views)

Helen Williams Sets New Guinness World Record For Longest Handmade Wig / Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video) / 4 Days Ago At New York Fashion Week… “valentine Of The Flesh” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by nwatakwochaa(m): 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Joel Miggler, a 22 year old German who has done several facial surgery, which makes him have the largest number facial tunnels(11) , and flesh holes fitted with expanders

German-born Joel Miggler has more stretched piercings than anyone else in the world and has achieved the Guinness World Records title for Most flesh tunnels (face).

����
So irritating
I couldn’t finish this and am throwing up already ���
Anyways let me continue

He has flesh holes fitted with expanders all over his face, including his nose and lips, but the largest two are in each of his cheeks and measure a daunting 34 mm … so far. He has plans to increase them to 40 mm.

Joel says he experiences a week of pain after his extremely skilled professional body mod artist creates a new or wider tunnel, but as soon as it has healed he starts thinking about the next one.

He would even like to get an eye-ball implant in the future.

www.guinnessworldrecords.com/amp/news/2015/10/record-holder-profile-video-joel-miggler-and-his-11-facial-flesh-tunnels-399674

Watch his video here:

https://youtube.com/shorts/_dlNZS9uehc?feature=share

Now I can say something
“Missed priority”
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by InoGetJoy: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
His body he can do what ever he likes
Actually wrong, that it's your body doesn't mean you can do anything you want with it. After all, prostitute is with your body but it's still a crime
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by gambia(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Odogwu, keep it up, na depression dey end ham las las.

1 Like

Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by SALIMAN(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
This is first class stupidity...
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by Benrosaria(m): 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
illicit:
This one neva know anything about life.... undecided
Na you know sabi say Na death before life. Everything is just food for another
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by Dee60: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
aderemielijah:
Fundamental Right

No, this fundamental LEFT.
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by Zztt: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
Oh
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by jclassiq(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
What is actually the problem with these people?

Some of these photos are quite graphic pls.
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
InoGetJoy:

Actually wrong, that it's your body doesn't mean you can do anything you want with it. After all, prostitute is with your body but it's still a crime

Lol, prostitution might be a crime in Nigeria but not in many countries, eg Germany, Belgium, Brazil and many other countries, only the law of the country can decide what you can do with your body
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by MOVIC6: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
I won't be surprised this guy has an underline ailment and he choose to do to his body the way he wants...

1 Like

Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by slowice(m): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
He drilled tunnels in his face only for him to cover it up with a cap Why drill it open in the first place? undecided

1 Like

Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Is that a Zombie shocked
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by reidkrugger(m): 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Comfort sometimes nor de make person get sense. Yes na, just negedu dis guy for instance. If na Naija him de, him go remember do this one? Wey plastic Pepsi na N150? Gas na 1k per kg?

Abeg, check my signature for trending funny comedy Animation skits.

1 Like

Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by pyro10(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
wtf man
Do your thing man and if anyone threaten you, on ME lemme lap with my first KALA blast e left ear ��
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by Ikukuudo: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
How does he brush his mouth bikonu.? Why an insane practice.
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by Ockra007: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
Means flies and dangerous insects can fly into his buccal cavity through his dilated cheeks?? What a gory sight!
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by Karemarealty288(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
Shellsploit:
shocked

[s]God created man in his own image and likeness![/s]
Son of man created himself in his own image.

God made man simple but man made himself complicated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by thinkmoney(m): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Lol, you cant tell someone what to do with his or her body, as long as the law of his country permits him then he can do whatever he likes, in Brazil you are free to do whatever you like but in Saudi you are not free, do you understand the difference now?
And this exact thing is what I said is foolishness disguised as wisdom.
Many of these laws to ensure liberty are burne out of shortsightedness that is true of human nature.
No one has (or should in this case have) right to do whatever they please. If they do, then i can decide to shoot another person because it pleases me.
Everything...every single thing we do (or do not do) affect others. When you mess (fart) u add to greenhouse gas of the atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by oluwasegun007(m): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
And the demons took over...
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by thinkmoney(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Reference:

The world is increasingly selfish and that will be its doom.
Everyone from environmental polluters to pandemic/vaccine deniers to religious zealots lacking empathy for their fellow human-beings, we are on a sure course to self annihilation.
You are different obviously, and your sense hasn't degenerated to the level of many. You still have a sound mind. Congratulations
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by Lordedifice1: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Devil's handwork
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by Calicoe: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Weirdo!!
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by Bouncing2(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Foolery
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by Adakintroy: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Money will reverse the process of meaning.

Poverty hosted it's start.
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by aviara: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Over civilization has its advantages. See how some people are becoming increasingly vain
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by aviara: 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
When people grow up in an environment that appears to be perfectly working fine, pursuit for real purpose would be displaced, mundane and insane attitudes becomes the order of the day
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by gbemishile: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
make rat just enter ur mouth as u dey sleep
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by Dpundict: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
When you are sick, you are sick abeg!!. Is he now the most handsome man on earth?.
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
thinkmoney:

And this exact thing is what I said is foolishness disguised as wisdom.
Many of these laws to ensure liberty are burne out of shortsightedness that is true of human nature.
No one has (or should in this case have) right to do whatever they please. If they do, then i can decide to shoot another person because it pleases me.
Everything...every single thing we do (or do not do) affect others. When you mess (fart) u add to greenhouse gas of the atmosphere.

Shooting someone and body art are not the same man, can you live in Afghanistan?
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by snoopz: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Na their government cause am... If na Nigeria you dey @22 where you wan see money for the surgeries? Wey be say na how to eat and pass this crazy university educational system go dey mind.
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by Ernchibyke(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
To what end
What's the goal of all this insanity
Re: Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). by seunayantokun(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
I advise him to maintain that his fundamental right till old age with all the holes still open. Fundamental senselessness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) / Who Knows About Dis Cream-secrets Jennifer Lopez(pink Rose Exclusive) / Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.