Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

HELP!!! Can Dstv Bill Be Used For Verification Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP!!! Can Dstv Bill Be Used For Verification Online (147 Views)

How You Can Use Your NIN Details For Account Verification Online / Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others / Luno Bitcoin Wallet Requesting For BVN For Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! Can Dstv Bill Be Used For Verification Online by dreamxhaser: 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hello!

Please, I need to make a confirmation from DSTV users on nairaland. The thing is, most online platforms like Binance, Fiverr, Upwork etc. might ask for your ID and address verification.

In regards to address verification, one can submit a bank statement or even a NEPA bill, but the problem is one might change his or her address from time to time, and you can not just keep going to the bank to change your address everytime.

So, i did my research, and i have come to a conclusion that you might be able to use DSTV payment/subscription receipt. Hence, I want to make the following confirmation which are

After you purchase a new dstv subscription.

1. Does Dstv include your name on the payment receipt?

2. Does it include both your address and that of the DSTV office?

3. Has any one ever used it for a similar purpose?

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Grow Us / Avoid These 3 Money Mistakes This Christmas / COPY THIS 1,2,3 Steps To 7-figure Income Export Business Model In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.