Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo (13620 Views)

South-East To Sue FG, Demands Creation Of 6th State; To Demand For Trillions / Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy / CCT Trial: Onnoghen Maintains Innocence As FG Demands Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by DominionGreat: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
The fool called Festus Kayemo said they gave Twitter alot of conditions for them to fulfill..

I quote verbatim..... Alot of conditions.......

1 Like

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by marhez43(f): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
All this one that nigerians are shouting keyanmo.they should use their vote in 2023 nd stop abusing buhari/co
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Lightorder: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Unbanning Twitter will not stop us from hitting the streets if y'all dare to increase fuel price next year.

that fuel increase eh ! Endsars dey learn work. Even SARS men go join the riot, no be protest. FG , you have enough time to get sense
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by chrisvic007: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Unbanning Twitter will not stop us from hitting the streets if y'all dare to increase fuel price next year.

You will be mightily disappointed because nobody I'd protesting the fuel subsidy removal. Rather we are to ask for masses oriented palliatives, not the despicable SURE P programme of the drunken master that enriched only the party big wigs.

Removal of the subdues would benefit the people more if it is well implemented. It is the proper implantation that we would demand.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by house10s: 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
plus bribe in dollars?
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
[s]
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

I guess twitter is the reason why Nigerians are suffering in this evil administration of baba Lifeless?

I guess Twitter is also the reason baba Lifeless is cluelessness personified?

Twitter is also the reason why blood of Nigerians are being soaked in the sand since baba lifeless came into power whereas Nigeria is not at war?

Twitter must be the reason why Buhari is a world renowned borrow-borrow president?

Buhari should with Twitter mercilessly.

Nonsense and Keyamo angry
[/s]
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by seunmsg(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
They should lift the suspension immediately. We are tired of using VPN.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Frenzy01(m): 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
Make them pls open this app back.. I'm tired of VPNs like seriously angry angry

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by akynkunmy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by newinventions: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
I will register your limited liability company in the UK within 3 days without any down payment.

A lot of people don't know they can own a company in the UK and operate from Nigeria. You can also use the company to do business here.

We are currently running a black Friday promo.

Check my thread on company registration in UK to find out more information.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Johnboom: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
All because of election.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Johnboom: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
dmbb:
The Twitter man has suffered severe poverty hence meeting all the conditions
Believe government, believe lie. Does Twitter cares? They are the one crying over this inssue since.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by TUba69(m): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Show working, else I don't believe it.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by GROWTHSET(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

I guess twitter is the reason why Nigerians are suffering in this evil administration of baba Lifeless?

I guess Twitter is also the reason baba Lifeless is cluelessness personified?

Twitter is also the reason why blood of Nigerians are being soaked in the sand since baba lifeless came into power whereas Nigeria is not at war?

Twitter must be the reason why Buhari is a world renowned borrow-borrow president?

Buhari should with Twitter mercilessly.

Nonsense and Keyamo angry
Do you wish your father is call a life less person?
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by lexy2014: 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
omenkaLives:
By the time the FG is through with them, that bird on their logo would be like... grin

How many times will twitter "agree" to FGs demands? How come it is d person that banned that is always running around with twitter news whereas d person that was banned is calm and not even talking about it?

By d way, am sure it is twitter that is responsible for inflation and poor electricity supply

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by blackpanda: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
psucc:
I see the FG buying time as this Twitter ban has helped them hide so much from the public.

Imagine, NECO not paying markers and supervisors since September.

Dear pls open ur own thread and wail properly
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by lexy2014: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
chrisvic007:

You will be mightily disappointed because nobody I'd protesting the fuel subsidy removal. Rather we are to ask for masses oriented palliatives, not the despicable SURE P programme of the drunken master that enriched only the party big wigs.

Removal of the subdues would benefit the people more if it is well implemented. It is the proper implantation that we would demand.

What is d proper "implantation" of fuel subsidy removal? Has this administration not also enriched party big wigs and will it not continue doing same with it's various so called welfare programmes?
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Buhari is not Jonathan... Oku maasun and nothing will happen just like lekki
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by NGpatriot: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Poor Jack the billy-goat

Good riddance

Nigeria won

Fcucking with Nigeria was a sad mistake

Oya Igbos, cry for jack the billy-goat.

God Bless PMB

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by IbileIfe: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Festus Keyamo trying to make sense out of nonsense.
Suspension of Twitter is political nonsense.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by chaloskyx: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nigerians when you are ready you would fight back your opressors called politicians for now the score is FG of Nigeria 1 Nigerians 0 you are loosing this match
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by NGpatriot: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
chaloskyx:
Nigerians when you are ready you would fight back your opressors called politicians for now the score is FG of Nigeria 1 Nigerians 0 you are loosing this match

FG of Nigeria 1

Twitter 0

Ipob 0

Correct score..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by shigoslim(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
NGpatriot:
Poor Jack the billy-goat

Good riddance

Nigeria won

Fcucking with Nigeria was a sad mistake

Oya Igbos, cry for jack the billy-goat.

God Bless PMB

grin grin

You think Twitter care .
Jack that is holding bunch of billions of bitcoin 'll give damn about Nigeria. Twitter way don move tey tey [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by BruncleZuma: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
Believe them at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Brushstrokes20: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bullocks!... Twitter is the least of the myriad of the enormous challenges bedevilling the shithole!

The lifeless vegetable is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by chrisvic007: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
lexy2014:

What is d proper "implantation" of fuel subsidy removal? Has this administration not also enriched party big wigs and will it not continue doing same with it's various so called welfare programmes?

Thank you. This is my question;

Can you compare the economic impact of N Power and SURE -P programs on real Nigerians?

We know what we're saying please.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by MouthofdGods: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lol...who cares. Folks been tweeting, even Governor dey tweet sef

1 Like

Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Comedian2019: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
He's deceiving himself.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by Comedian2019: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
MouthofdGods:
Lol...who cares. Folks been tweeting, even Governor dey tweet sef
Wahala for who no tweet.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by meobizy(f): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
This news makes Nairaland’s front page twice every week. If the ban is to be lifted they should go ahead with it. I don tire for this announcement.
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by NGpatriot: 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
shigoslim:

You think Twitter care .
Jack that is holding bunch of billions of bitcoin 'll give damn about Nigeria. Twitter way don move tey tey [color=#990000][/color]

Na Bitcoin be this one's number one wahala.

Wetin concern Nigeria with Bitcoin and some Twitter loser den just sack..

What's next? Go and beg the sacked man to dash you Bitcoin.. grin
Re: Twitter Has Agreed To All Fg’s Demands – Keyamo by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
chrisvic007:

Thank you. This is my question;

Can you compare the economic impact of N Power and SURE -P programs on real Nigerians?

We know what we're saying please.

Since u no what u are saying, how come u weren't able to answer d simple questions I asked:

What is d proper "implantation" of fuel subsidy removal?

Has this administration not also enriched party big wigs and will it not continue doing same with it's various so called welfare programmes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Appoints Goodswill Akpabio As APC Leader In Akwa Ibom State / HURIWA: Mercenaries Behind Abia Cattle Market Attack / Tinubu Arrives Dutse, Jigawa For APC Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.