Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? (51008 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Nyanabo(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
My advice ?

If you e know food for you health quit, if e know good for your brain quit. Don't take that relationship into the next phase hoping to change her, those kind of people hardly change why ? Because they believe the money will always keep coming.
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Kayodeblaze(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Them no dey too get sense at that age so it doesn't matter. Assuming you said @ 25 or 27.. then that call urgent attention.
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Bigcola(m): 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Brother, its simple nah, Enroll her is business studies class. Love is blind wink
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Femline: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Teach her how to save and manage her money more wisely. With the right knowledge and tools, she will change.

You are funny and bias. So you didn't hear when he said he has tried to help and he was tagged a nagging man. Is she is baby to be taught even when she refused to learn when she is being taught.

Some of you girls are just too bias

1 Like

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by juniorstar(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
richmanrichard:
Op by all means avoid this advice
Why? Am curious.have u dated a girl that's a hustler b4?
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Innocentbaloo: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
VERDA:

You seem to be defending her, how does a 22 year old spend 100k in a week and can't account for what she spend on and you say she is not extravagant, anyways...like you mentioned, you are a young man just starting life, the last thing you need now is a gf being a burden financially when the money stops coming to her as frequently

I hope you are listening now?

1 Like

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by EndRape2(f): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
The things unwisely to you more guy be wisely to her,
let me givesample
I know of a guy that can not wear any cloth if it is not designer,
He can buy one shoe for 100 thousand .

If you are with such people it might be watse of resource but that is their upbringing .

quotes author=nextBIGthing post=108066897]

Thanks for your comment

She isn’t that extravagant in spending like buying luxuries.
She just spends unwisely and don’t plan for important things
Like at the end of the day she won’t be able to even account what and what the money was spent on [/quote]
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by richmanrichard: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
juniorstar:

Why? Am curious.have u dated a girl that's a hustler b4?
stop tolerating rubbish in d name of been an understanding guy.hustle ko hustle ni
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by altteemy: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
nextBIGthing:

Thanks for your comment

She isn’t that extravagant in spending like buying luxuries.
She just spends unwisely and don’t plan for important things
Like at the end of the day she won’t be able to even account what and what the money was spent on

Seems she has the anointing for spending money. Reminds me of someone. Moi. I remember entering a nearby store to buy bread only to leave with a bill of 30k cheesy

The solution is simple. Help her draft a list of things needed. ANYTHING not listed must not be purchased.

Though hard, that is the only way to go.

Also, a fixed 20% of what enters her hands go into savings. With time, she will be saving yo to millions and guess who she would thank for making that happen? Me of course. grin
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by juniorstar(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
richmanrichard:
stop tolerating rubbish in d name of been an understanding guy.hustle ko hustle ni
Guess you are Mr perfect..
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Testimony1988(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Management of resources should also be a factor to determine wife material, since you have talked to her and she's not listening to you, it means when you marry her, she won't listen to you, but if you feel, she will change when you marry her, no problem, you can go ahead, but if am the one in your shoe, I won't go ahead.
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by trevorhorace(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
nextBIGthing:

Thanks for ur advise sir

I think the way she makes the money is very easy. So she feels she can spend as she wants cos it'll always come back. It's a mindest issue. She makes money quite alright but is still a financial dummy. Get her good books in finances and management and make her promise to read them completely. Force her to make budgets of her every income. Let her know that choosing to remain adamant gives the impression that she may be incapable of managing a home in the nearest future and that bothers you.

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Poleski: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
nextBIGthing:
Good day everyone
I’m not good at writing so pls bear with me anyhow you see this.
I’m a young man 24yrs old and my girlfriend 22, I just finished my undergraduate studies and about going for Nysc, While my girl is still in school but she’s already into some online business making good and enough money for herself money that ordinarily she can use to start up a good life. She does not know how to spend which I have complained severally, I don’t really blame her due to the fact that she gets money at any given time she needs it. She can be paid 100k today and be broke in next 3 days calling me and disturbing me for recharge card and all sort of things she can actually do herself. I normally give this to her but it’s now becoming worse and unbearable no matter the amount she gets, she’ll spend it for you in less than one week with no reasonable thing to show for and you’ll be amazed.

To cut it all short, I’m still unemployed but I normally do some little jobs that brings me cash just change compared to what my girl makes in a month. Let me add that she’s a very supportive girl, helped me during my school when I had issues.

I’ve talked and talked now she tags me a nagging guy, and that I have poverty mentality by telling her to have some savings not for me but for herself

I’m just tried and cos she’s not changing keeps doing same thing
I’m even scared of taking the relationship to the next stage.
Cos if things fall out for her
I’ll be the one to take care of her excessive and exorbitant spendings. And I’m just a guy who’s starting life

Pls I need advise

A female student who blows 100k in a few days and hates saving isn't a marriageable type. Don't ever think of taking the relationship to the next level; instead, take it to the next low level.

You better not waste time with someone who doesn't want to correct their financial recklessness. If you marry her, she will bankrupt you in a jiffy!

You must end it now! You better start dating someone better.

1 Like

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Rosement(f): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros , the foundation of every good relationship begins and ends when both parties see and accept things from the other person's point of view .

So try and make her see things from your perspective by highlighting the pros and cons of her spending habits . But if she's adamant, kindly walk out of the relationship and save yourself the horrors of living with someone who's unbending.

After all, a woman who's used to living extravagantly isn't someone worth marrying and raising children with.
You have said it all, understanding should be the basic of every relationship.

1 Like

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Whitebeer2k: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ogbeni your GF day snof cocaine....if you no see waiting she used 200$ do in a week, money way hard Yahoo to get from client.....I'm just saying I no am

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by TruthnLight: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Stay away from a partner that doesn't listen to advice, they are nothing but a ship waiting to sink...

1 Like

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Panda7(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wrecxman:

Correct.

And she can pass her money making skills to him as well. (money maker + money manager)

Win - Win
I did not put is as a counter but that is a good idea anyway. it seems they are not really committed to the r/ship anyway
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by winner37(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Don't worry more money is coming so if you give today tomorrow she will pay you back. .
Maybe she is using the money to support her family and siblings do a proper investigation about it before crucifying her ..
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Coolgent(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
nextBIGthing:
Good day everyone
I’m a young man 24yrs old and my girlfriend 22, I just finished my undergraduate studies and about going for Nysc, While my girl is still in school but she’s already into some online business making good and enough money for herself money that ordinarily she can use to start up a good life. She does not know how to spend which I have complained severally, I don’t really blame her due to the fact that she gets money at any given time she needs it. She can be paid 100k today and be broke in next 3 days calling me and disturbing me for recharge card and all sort of things she can actually do herself. I normally give this to her but it’s now becoming worse and unbearable no matter the amount she gets, she’ll spend it for you in less than one week with no reasonable thing to show for and you’ll be amazed.

To cut it all short, I’m still unemployed but I normally do some little jobs that brings me cash just change compared to what my girl makes in a month. Let me add that she’s a very supportive girl, helped me during my school when I had issues.

I’ve talked and talked now she tags me a nagging guy, and that I have poverty mentality by telling her to have some savings not for me but for herself

I’ll be the one to take care of her excessive and exorbitant spendings. And I’m just a guy who’s starting life

Pls I need advise
Don't marry that girl, u ain't compatible
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Rosement(f): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
winner37:
Don't worry more money is coming so if you give today tomorrow she will pay you back. .
Maybe she is using the money to support her family and siblings do a proper investigation about it before crucifying her ..
It does not matter if she has responsibilities, he also has his own responsibilities. He has not even married her so he is not meant to carry her responsibilities. Will she not survive if she is not in a relationship? She even knows the guy his unemployed and she is stressing him so much, she is very selfish and greedy.

She is meant to give him the chance to become financially stable. Instead of giving her money, he is meant to be investing his money in a business. If he allows her spend all his money on unnecessary things, how do they want to get married and what will they live on after marriage?
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by enonche85(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros , the foundation of every good relationship begins and ends when both parties see and accept things from the other person's point of view .

So try and make her see things from your perspective by highlighting the pros and cons of her spending habits . But if she's adamant, kindly walk out of the relationship and save yourself the horrors of living with someone who's unbending.

After all, a woman who's used to living extravagantly isn't someone worth marrying and raising children with.

I don't need to read the rest advices to know which is the best... this is a very good one OP, I will do same if it's me.

1 Like

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Hkff: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
Dump her immediately when you go broke and she ran out of cash she will fuvvvkk a Neigbor
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by jimcaddy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
And it's always women that come from poor backgrounds that have this mentality. They want to live overnight big girl life.. this is the sort of babe that will leave you or cheat on you with a married man for money. Don't forget that she is still in school, so she will tell you that she needed money for school runz. Major red flag if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by nextBIGthing: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2021
onosbaba3310:

Very simple bro, download Netflix, call her over, buy popcorn, make feel comfortable, open your Netflix and search for this movie....

"The Smart Money Woman"

That movie is all about women spending big and how it affected them and they decided to start saving, after you guys are done tell her, she might end up being broke like the lead character if she doesn't change and start saving now or she might become successful like the lead character who later retraced her steps and started saving....

This movie is going to reset her brain bro, believe me

Thanks brother
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by nextBIGthing: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2021
Wrecxman:
Few things I can say as per what you posted:

1. You are unemployed. Your girl makes money and you don't. Have you asked her what she does online? Is there a way for you to join this online "business" as well?

2. For her to blow through 100k without flinching means there's a solid assurance she can get more. This is the more reason you should ask what she's into. You could be missing life changing money by not doing so.

3. I personally have no problems with an extravagant lady as long as she has earned it herself. There is no prize for living in poverty in this life.

4. Some people have said you should leave her because she spends "unwisely". I think they all miss the vital point here. It's HER money not yours and she has every right to spend it as she wishes. What if she's making investments that you know nothing about? Talk to her. You have not come out to say she buys this or that, only that you don't know what she spends on.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for your comment
But her spending her own money isn’t the problem here
The problem is spending on unreasonable things and go broke almost immediately can calling me rescue her in emergency situations. ( I mean paying for stuffs and bills)
Let me ask what if her business doesn’t go well like usual ?
It’ll all fall back to me
Cos as it is I’m the only one she’s got
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by winner37(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Rosement:

It does not matter if she has responsibilities, he also has his own responsibilities. He has not even married her so he is not meant to carry her responsibilities. Will she not survive if she is not in a relationship? She even knows the guy his unemployed and she is stressing him so much, she is very selfish and greedy.

She is meant to give him the chance to become financially stable. Instead of giving her money, he is meant to be investing his money in a business. If he allows her spend all his money on unnecessary things, how do they want to get married and what will they live on after marriage?

You know, some girls are very narrow minded ,they might not see what you are seeing ..
Re: Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? by Femline: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2021
nextBIGthing:
Good day everyone

Pls I need advise

Run!! Expect you like frustration.

Most of us walk into self imposed bondage when it comes to relationship and marriage.

This is how my friend complained that the girlfriend doesn't like sex but still considering the marriage.

Soon he will come on nairaland to rant and complain.

If you can't resolve the issue before moving further or before marriage, better run.

We are tired of hearing lamentation 7:4 when people use their two legs to walk into trouble with someone who doesn't want to help his or her self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Couples Who Married Via Zoom Speak (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.