Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) (64826 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / See The Food I Bought For N500 / The Food I Bought For 2900. Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Exodora: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
This guy must be a student, to be honest there is no type of food these people have not tasted.
One first year guy back then combines close-up with tomatoes any time he is making stew so that it will be reddish and much.
My roomie once drank pap with garri. Fear students!.
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Nonywendy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Prophet Rolex dey learn where dis one dey oo
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by donMIG(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
May God never allow us to b dis poor
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Maconstruct(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
At least those of us that once mixed spag n beans can b exonerated grin
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Six30: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tokskob2008:
But this beans is more than #200 own na, besides the same amount you used for that fufu could have been used for bread or even garri.

That beans was for N100
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by cescky(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
OmoNla99:
Interestingly, You will realize when you become RICH you won’t be able to eat all you think you would because when you get your physical tests done, you will realize you have some deficiencies and you will have to stop eating some kind of what you want and substitute that with some set of foods.

Truth is when you're rich, a filled bank account go de pursue hunger..

When you think of your money, you nogo hungry.

Yes you can't go on a pizza etc eating spray unless one wants to die of bad health
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
What da fork is that shit?! shocked eewwwww!!! embarassed
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
nedekid:

Bros, don't you get it? He had no choice shocked
He had a choice that money used to buy fufu fit buy garri soak am with beans it's better than that beans and fufu that's disgusting I can't even imagine how he eats that

1 Like

Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Penguin2: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
ManirBK:
3 idiots ??

Yea!

The best movie ever made.

And the best movie that would ever be made.
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Penguin2: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
GoldenSpec:
Hmm! 3idiots comes to mind grin

Yea!

3 idiots is the best movie ever made.

1 Like

Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Ssoil(f): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Ssoil(f): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Weird combination thetourist
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Dminister(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sapa food. Only seeing the food self be like big work for me
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Ppgg: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Really
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by ManirBK: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
Penguin2:

Yea!

The best movie ever made.

And the best movie that would ever be made.
yes bro but you can also watch his best ever movie P.K just go and watch and see.

Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by HelloWriter: 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
Who does that.... People with different kind of combos.. Fufu with bean.. Some bread with indomie, some rice and okra soup.. Una dey try oo. Me prefer garri with bean, or bread. Na we wey dey wait on God for wealth dey experiment when it comes to food.. U try this, u try that at last one go work.. At all at all Na him bad pass. But me prefer it like this
This second pic proves that you are a very wicked human being.
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by princewarri1985: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Six30:
The food I'll be missing when I become rich. It may look as though it is not possible but that is what I ate today. It is not actually the first time though. I couldn't afford Garri and soup, so I made do with the available. It is nothing but a survival strategy. I'm suffering today which is why I'm eating it out of no option. I'm sure many rich people we have today ate things worst than this before their breakthrough and today they may look at it like they were eating poison. I'll miss this food combo (beans and fufu) after my encounter with breakthrough in the nearest future. So help me God, Amen.
Are you okay? Why not eat the beans with soaking garri and sugar? The combination does not seems normal to me, it is very disgusting, i bet you are from benue state, because they are very synonymous with disgusting food including eating house rat. Why posting the meal here? Why not eat your food privately
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
I want to puke.
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Sulybayus: 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
DO THINGS THAT WE MAKE YOU HAPPY.
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
22o62021:

But I hope say you don try bread , and noodles
Na beans and spaghetti I don try
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
HelloWriter:

This second pic proves that you are a very wicked human being.
Na the combinations wey me like be that oo no vex my oga
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by 22o62021: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
Na beans and spaghetti I don try

Dat one na normal na

But the thing wey I no fit try for my life na

Egusi and ogbono mixed together

Or ogbono and any soup at all
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Dshocker(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
Six30:
The food I'll be missing when I become rich. It may look as though it is not possible but that is what I ate today. It is not actually the first time though. I couldn't afford Garri and soup, so I made do with the available. It is nothing but a survival strategy. I'm suffering today which is why I'm eating it out of no option. I'm sure many rich people we have today ate things worst than this before their breakthrough and today they may look at it like they were eating poison. I'll miss this food combo (beans and fufu) after my encounter with breakthrough in the nearest future. So help me God, Amen.

grin guy you are really funny,which one be fufu and beans again grin
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by fox97(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
sow4me:

U fit come purge am nah if e no purge. Moufo
Getat abeg angry
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by eallstar: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Those fufu will cost nothing less than ₦70 each, so why can't you buy bread instead or you soak garri?
This combination is weird, this is not suffering because you have better options for same cost but prefer to go weird
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by RPG2020(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
Fufu and beans?

Nothing wey fried rice no go see for Fani-Kayode hand.

Fried rice

1 Like

Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Penguin2: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
ManirBK:
yes bro but you can also watch his best ever movie P.K just go and watch and see.

Hope you are not calling it best because it’s action packed?

I’m not a fan of action but storyline and deep existential message.
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Silentgroper(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tallesty1:
This is the weirdest food combination I have ever seen.
Omoh!!! ... Sapa na bastard..

bt boys dey reason indomie nd garri oo
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by ekwesi3(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
Beans takes a lot of time to digest, and fufu makes you so heavy, so imagine the combination?? Hope your system will be able to carry it
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Silentgroper(m): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
fox97:
Naso yoruba pipu dey dogrin grin
Dey get sense..
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by JaceyOpara(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Six30:

Amen

May God open financial doors for you bro/sis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Christmas Chicken I Bought For N3,000 / When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] / This big Fish was Caught In a small Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.