Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) (11753 Views)

Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures / Isabella Ayuk, Empress Njamah, Black Solo Storm Kingsley Amafibe Birthday Party / Kingsley Amafibe Buys New Car, Says He Is Popular Demand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by dailybuzzng: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
Good Dreams CEO, Amafibe Thrills Wife, Rosita With Surprise Birthday Dinner As All White Pool Party Holds Dec 5

One of the leading showbiz entrepreneurs in Abuja and the CEO Good Dreams Multi Media Concept, Amb. Kingsley Amafibe on 23rd November held a surprise birthday dinner for his wife, Mimi Rosita Amafibe, the CEO Good Dreams Salon Gwarimpa Abuja.

This is coming few days ahead of the long anticipated 2021 Abuja All White Pool Party, an annual event hosted by Good Dreams Multi Media Concept to mark the end of a successful year.

The surprise birthday dinner party which took place at Cross Over Restaurant had several friends of both couples in attendance.

The celebrant, Mimi Rosita Amafibe was visibly shocked when she came in to behold several notable personalities and showbiz entrepreneurs who had come to share in her moment of joy.

Amb. Amafibe, the Chairman Peace Ambassadors Agency is one of the backbones of events and entertainment industry in Abuja.

He started off on a right and strong footing with the unveiling of his Miss Ambassador for Peace Pageant.

It has over the years harvested several embodiments of beauty and brain from across the country that have left enviable footprints in their various endeavours.

His All White Pool Party which is scheduled to take place on Sunday, December 5, is one of the biggest gathering of influential personalities and big time bosses.

Venue has been carefully selected to be at Commodore Suite, 25 Kumasi Crescent Wuse 2 Abuja while time is 4pm.

Participants will be thrilled with over 40 super models assembled from across the country and beyond.

Music and jaw-dropping comedy will be in sufficient abundance as A-line artistes and DJs have been lined up to feed the fun fantasy of participants.

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/11/good-dreams-ceo-amafibe-thrills-wife.html

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by dailybuzzng: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Photos 01

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
shocked

If she's cool headed, loyal and gives you peace of mind, egbon, don't stop celebrating her.

You see loyalty and peace of mind, no joke with am e get why cool

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by dailybuzzng: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Photos 02

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by dailybuzzng: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Photos 03

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by dailybuzzng: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Photos 04

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by dailybuzzng: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Photos 05

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by dailybuzzng: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Photos 06

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by amiibaby(f): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
He who finds a wife ...., Obtaineth favour from God

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by tradepunter: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mtcheww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by Kingpele(m): 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Una try Alex explorers I sight you ,after all life goes on even if your moneybag( ) lost an election

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Beautiful,

As my role models and mentors (Dem MANNA) will say,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
tradepunter:
Mtcheww
Bad belle no good oooo.
Beta go hustle tight and stop hating.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by pprofo: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
How is this my business?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by MallamJisa: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
This is so beautiful. cheesy
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by revived: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Okay good
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Where does he live...? I don't think I've heard that name b4. He's a good husband I must tell.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by Impregnable101: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
I don tire for this Alex of a guy! These guys are ordinary Nigerian like us yet this dude keep pushing them down our throat because he don collect chewing gum money from them & promise to make them popular

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by bigdammyj: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Congrats
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by BlaqJosh: 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Okay oooo
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by tradepunter: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Bad belle no good oooo.
Beta go hustle tight and stop hating.

This vulture griller

4 Likes

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by remi1444: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
My initial thought before I clicked this link was that this topic was created by the only one and only Maduka $$ spender in Awards matters and I wasn't wrong. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by Aginoho(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Soft
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by Vebood: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
remi1444:
He should pls go back into oblivion

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
amiibaby:
He who finds a wife ...., Obtaineth favour from God
wink wink wink
Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by BruncleZuma: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Run from this fake publicist ooo nah only Nairaland him get audience

4 Likes

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
I won’t say it but I’m sure we all see it lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by Yungmil: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
How this people dey take make their money self. Just to do beauty pageant? I no understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by cayorday89(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
The wall painting of the little girl cooking with firewood is it for me. Me likee it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by jubrilELsudan: 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
WHY THIS BOY DEY ALWAYS SHOW ANYWHERE KUKUNASE AND PARTY DEY?

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) by bepositive11: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
WHY THIS BOY DEY ALWAYS SHOW ANYWHERE KUKUNASE AND PARTY DEY?

He looks like her brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet Wizkid’s ‘twin Brother’ / Stephanie Linus, Olufunso Amosun At MINISO Store Launch In Lagos (Photos) / Baba Suwe Freed,no Cocaine Found In Him-ndlea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.