Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! (1574 Views)

Dear Igbos, If You Chase The Police, Who Will You Report To When Robbers Visit? / Dear Igbos - It Is Time To Abandon Nnamdi Kanu / Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by freeborn02: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
If you are Igbo on this forum and you still think Yorubas are the cause of your problems, then you are not using your brain very well.

James Nwafor, the murderous SARS officer who murdered many Igbo youths is an Igbo man.

Awkuzu SARS is headed by Igbos.

Daniel Kanu of Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha is an igbo man.

ugochukwu ozoude aka, the SARS officer who murdered Igbo youths is an Igbo man.

It was Azikiwe, who connived with the British and Hausa Fulani to make cessation a crime in Nigeria against the wish of Awolowo.

It was Ojukwu, who sold Biafra to Hausa Fulani when he returned from exile, not yorubas. Ojukwu sold your Biafra out because he wanted to collect his pension as a colonel in the Nigeria Army. So, Ojukwu betrayed you, not Awolowo.

Igbos have been betraying Igbos for years. Leave yorubas out of your dumb reasonings.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by itsme01: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
The new one from the fools is to blame Yoruba for their Mpkuri Miri drug pandemic

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Ussycool: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
BLAME GAME
Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Abdul05: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
When an inaction is cumin from the north against the south east instead of the latter should face the north squarely ..No .. as usual with them, they would prefer to bounce their anger on South west..why is it so?

Besides, the Yoruba people are not responsible for the calamities that befell them in the first place... grin dey are just fighting for their own political right

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by jetwonder(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
grin both Yoruba and IBO have sin against other Nigerian due to their selfish interest.
the origin of Nigeria's problem is traced to this two tribes.
Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Moferere: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
I am happy with your first sentence

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Abdul05:
When an inaction is cumin from the north against the south east instead of the latter should face the north squarely ..No .. as usual with them, they would prefer to bounce their anger on South west..why is it so?

Besides, the Yoruba people are not responsible for the calamities that befell them in the first place... grin dey are just fighting for their own political right

They want us to support them but they're to arrogant to go through the right channel, and apply blackmailing tactics...

We too no well, we know what they want but we'll always pepper them by mocking them which it's always painful

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Abdul05: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

They want us to support them but they're to arrogant to go through the right channel, and apply blackmailing tactics...

We too no well, we know what they want but we'll always pepper them by mocking them which it's always painful
l see that many times but what pains me most is that....

despite all what the north did to them..they ibos prefer the north than the Yoruba

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
Abdul05:

despite all what the north did to them..they ibos prefer the north than the Yoruba

They don't prefer anyone... They just want to rule at all cost.

They believe we're weak to the northerns so they can still handle us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by freeborn02: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Yorubas are cowards.... Your God tinubu have been silent all this while because of his ambition and you are here ranting about Igbos. Your oga patapata is in Cotonou cell drinking koko every morning and you are here still talking about igbos. Every tribe has its own judas- so i don't see any point in all you just said. Only cowards act like op and surely they are from the south west- the people that dont care if fulanis rape and kill there people. IPob is there problem lol. Fools tongue tongue

If you call yorubas cowards, what then will you call Ojukwu, who neglected your grandfathers in the trenches and ran away to Ivory Coast?

He continued his cowardice when he came back from ivory coast by partnering with enemies of Igbos and selling Biafra for his retirement benefits.

Retirement benefits was more important 4o Ojukwu than Biafra.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Abdul05: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

They don't prefer anyone... They just want to rule at all cost.

They believe we're weak to the northerns so they can still handle us.
ok thank bro , meaning that they prefer to dominate rather than submissive..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Simdyofficial(f): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
freeborn02:

If you call yorubas cowards, what then will you call Ojukwu, who neglected your grandfathers in the trenches and ran away to Ivory Coast?

He continued his cowardice when he came back from ivory coast by partnering with enemies of Igbos and selling Biafra for his retirement benefits.

Retirement benefits was more important 4o Ojukwu than Biafra.
atleast he tried but it never worked.. Cowards don't try , they look like zombies shocked

But seriously why are you guys cowards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by T9ksy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
Abdul05:

despite all what the north did to them..t[b]hey ibos prefer the north than the Yoruba[/b]

That's a classical example of "vanquished Sydrome".

In the brief history of this warped union, Hausa-Fulanis have killed more ibos (and are still doing, extantly), than the yorubas YET they seem to reserve their worst vitriol for the yorubas.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Ikinternational: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Dear yorubas, igbos are not your problems

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Ayomi90: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Simdyofficial:
atleast he tried but it never worked.. Cowards don't try , they look like zombies shocked

But seriously why are you guys cowards
They are cowards yet they killed the Biafra dream at Ore, sluttered ur mumu village army like chicken, Dem never born u then, go ask from ur grandfather if you have one. U messed with your life by bringing ur Biafra to Yoruba land ND we killed ur ancestors, some of their bones were eaten by Yoruba dogs.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by LokoH(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
In a very near future, I see yorubas humbled and crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Ayomi90: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
LokoH:
In a very near future, I saw yorubas humbled and crying
A blind man can't see na, u didn't see ur people being used as target practice by Fulani Hausa soldiers, na Yoruba own u dey see.

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
Yoruba and Igbo are different
They don't know each other before 1914
Hate each other food (I'm sure ibo hate Yoruba food)
Hate each other culture
The only reason there is no conflict is because of Yoruba tolerance, but I think it is more of cowardice because Igbo don't care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Ikinternational: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
freeborn02:
If you are Igbo on this forum and you still think Yorubas are the cause of your problems, then you are not using your brain very well.

James Nwafor, the murderous SARS officer who murdered many Igbo youths is an Igbo man.

Awkuzu SARS is headed by Igbos.

Daniel Kanu of Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha is an igbo man.

ugochukwu ozoude aka, the SARS officer who murdered Igbo youths is an Igbo man.

It was Azikiwe, who connived with the British and Hausa Fulani to make cessation a crime in Nigeria against the wish of Awolowo.

It was Ojukwu, who sold Biafra to Hausa Fulani when he returned from exile, not yorubas. Ojukwu sold your Biafra out because he wanted to collect his pension as a colonel in the Nigeria Army. So, Ojukwu betrayed you, not Awolowo.

Igbos have been betraying Igbos for years. Leave yorubas out of your dumb reasonings.

First of all

Thank you freelance Advisor

It's also igbos that came up with zoning.
Zoning for jobs
Zoning for academics
Zoning for politics

Merit system, which Nigeria needs badly, igbos voted against it

Local manufacturing, which igbos are clearly last in, they also voted against n insisted they're importers.

When government wanted to cap ashawo prices at 15k, the igbos voted no. Insisting prostitution shall remain a free market enterprise. See them. Ndi business mind. Smh

So you see, when the evidence is clearly laid out, Nigerians know igbos are the source of our frustrations
Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
1530tr:
[s][/s]i
confess your sins now Mr safiu Muhammed oyedele
why did you rape your nephew?
I thought this ndi meth is a robot

3 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Simdyofficial(f): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ayomi90:

They are cowards yet they killed the Biafra dream at Ore, sluttered ur mumu village army like chicken, Dem never born u then, go ask from ur grandfather if you have one. U messed with your life by bringing ur Biafra to Yoruba land ND we killed ur ancestors, some of their bones were eaten by Yoruba dogs.
the price we pay for freedom.. How many bones of fulanis that have been raping your mother and slaughtering your fathers like chickens have your dogs eaten shocked u see why I keep calling you zombie cowards? You are here talking rubbish about a tribe trying to free themselves. Whereas your kings are been flogged by soldiers for giving orders to herdsmen. Lol. How many bones of invaders has your dog eaten ? Fool

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Ayomi90: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
Simdyofficial:
the price we pay for freedom.. How many bones of fulanis that have been raping your mother and slaughtering your fathers like chickens have your dogs eaten shocked u see why I keep calling you zombie cowards? You are here talking rubbish about a tribe trying to free themselves. Whereas your kings are been flogged by soldiers for giving orders to herdsmen. Lol. How many bones of invaders has your dog eaten ? Fool
Last time I checked Igbos are the ones suffering Fulani Herdsmen rapes and attacks, now all ur religious gatherings are being moved to Yoruba land because of insecurities. But your fo0lish self with ur dumb brain will open wide ur big mouth with ur flat head pooping back to shout Yoruba, I tot u wanted to defend ur coward tribe, Yorubas killed ur parents like chicken ND all u av to ask is what av they done with Fulanis bones. Even if they did nothing with Fulanis at least they killed ur self acclaimed brave soldiers like pigs.

I also remembered ur mumu Biafra war was championed by a Yoruba man while ur Ojukwu general ran to Ivory Coast. Ask ur lilly livered foot solders what Obasanjo did to them on the war front.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by PandoraObi: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ayomi90:

Haaaaaaaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Sergio101(m): 9:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
This is just yawn.

So far as concern, the ill fated flatulence-like tribe of the western Nigeria is the black sheep of this southern Nigeria.
To hell with unity with them.

You can say whatever you want..........ain't my concern
Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Sergio101(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
SlyDev:
Yoruba and Igbo are different
They don't know each other before 1914
Hate each other food (I'm sure ibo hate Yoruba food)
Hate each other culture
The only reason there is no conflict is because of Yoruba tolerance, but I think it is more of cowardice because Igbo don't care

You are among the few yorubas I respect in nairaland.

Thanks for understanding this particular thing that we ain't the same and definitely will not be
Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Simdyofficial(f): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ayomi90:

Last time I checked Igbos are the ones suffering Fulani Herdsmen rapes and attacks, now all ur religious gatherings are being moved to Yoruba land because of insecurities. But your fo0lish self with ur dumb brain will open wide ur big mouth with ur flat head pooping back to shout Yoruba, I tot u wanted to defend ur coward tribe, Yorubas killed ur parents like chicken ND all u av to ask is what av they done with Fulanis bones. Even if they did nothing with Fulanis at least they killed ur self acclaimed brave soldiers like pigs.
oga answer me na. Mumu even said Igbos are the ones suffering more from the invaders. I don't even have your time again..
Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by Ayomi90: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Simdyofficial:
oga answer me na. Mumu even said Igbos are the ones suffering more from the invaders. I don't even have your time again..
Coward is running away already, u ar even afraid of traveling to ur red mud states for Christmas, all thanks to Fulani, running away just like ur master Ojukwu whom his wife was shared among Yorubas ND he couldn't do anything. Tell ur brother selling touch light in Alaba market not to pay his daily dues ND then u will knw Yorubas get ur whip always.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by KoshCAD: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Yorubas are cowards.... Your God tinubu have been silent all this while because of his ambition and you are here ranting about Igbos. Your oga patapata is in Cotonou cell drinking koko every morning and you are here still talking about igbos. Every tribe has its own judas- so i don't see any point in all you just said. Only cowards act like op and surely they are from the south west- the people that dont care if fulanis rape and kill there people. IPob is there problem lol. Fools tongue tongue
Oponu, name any war that your igbo tribe has fought talkless of winning before, let starts from there.
Re: Dear Igbos, Yorubas Are Not Your Problems! by KoshCAD: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Abdul05:

That is the trait of cowards parading themselves as brave.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abu Dhabi: 8,500-year-old Buildings Discovered (photos) / Who Remembers This Quote By Buhari? / Obedient Anthem (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.