Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry (58242 Views)

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
culf:
Bros no vex but to be honest, I don't think you're mature enough for marriage, no offence please.

Your wife dey try, if you dey some people shoe here you go don kill your wife be that.
ON the dot! undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by ahnie: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
bukatyne ahnie cococandy rosalieene rosieluv cuddlebugie eyinjuege dangotesmummy sisisioge cerowo ogorwyne laveda ireneony vizkiz adewumiopeyemi chumzypinky skarless sinaj
Where have you been all these years?
I missed you and our little fights.

Oh you're now married,hope married life is smiling favourably at you?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Cookie14:
Wow! Love now comes in different shades. As hard as it's to read ur write up, the little am able to put together makes me conclude you have anger issues.
So because your wife served ur mum a from the freezer,you decided to slap/beat her, you are doing well. Continue.....
I have never heard a such ridiculous complaint in my entire life.... giving someone food from fridge is bad? undecided

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Whyzaid(f): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Your writeup is making me angrier

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Raalsalghul: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
[quote author=sisisioge post=108071063][/quote]

But this guy pursue your ministry that year oh if I remember correctly.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by ahnie: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
I knew it.this hothead go beat person pikin die one day.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by MufasaLion: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Momma's boy! grin

I couldn't even read the gibberish you posted.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by ahnie: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
I knew it.this hothead go beat person pikin die one day.this guy and Donald the hot tempered duck in Mickey and the roadsters I nor no who get hot temper pass.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Richy4(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
>>> All these small Children playing on Adult's intelligence...

I just checked this guy out and discovered he wasn't what he portrayed himself to be...
If he can write comprehensively and fluently on other thread, why was he doing this nonsense embarassed undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Saintmary(f): 11:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello rooms. I have a problem and is paining me. am a mature guy who know what is singleness and maried .most mock me but I got married.we got a baby last year a corona baby. am not ashame to say it dat at my age am still a mummy boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife. wen I want to marry my wife Neva gree dat I got a house close to my mum place. I feel very bad but I want to make her happy so we move far my mom was angry as she know my wife force me. wen I born my wife mum came for omugo instead of my mum and dat made her so sad dat she cried and ask if am a barstard dat let dem steal her right. i begged her.she came for naming and left same day I notice d way my wife was acting rude too cos her mum is pushing her. I now told my wife dat mum is angry let visit buy her gift cost her place is now far. she keep posting dat her body is not strong for 5 month as I think she took me and my family as a fool. I got angry and slap her twice. as she saw am really angry she begged me. so we go and see her we are all happy and settle all. as my child reach 10 month I tell her to tell her mum to go cos shes now strong almost to walk. the mum go but my mum want to come spend holiday as she Neva do dat since I born. wen I told my wife I see how she change face . wen my mum come i travel she Neva cook for her but warm soup in freezer to give her. my mum hate dat called me and was crying dat will she do dat to her mum. so I pretend noting happen as I got back I buy things from eatry for family so my mum left afta 2 weeks
I now bring d issue up and she just ansa me anyhow dat way wrong in giving her second hand food dat she will give her mum too. I now got angry and beat her. I Neva injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all d time she promise to change yet non. becos of bad caracter I refuse to take her to eatry. she now want to deny me sex until I slap sence into her. marraige has challenge is not easy.

Oshey!!!!!!!!!
Tuale!!!!!!!!!
Oga Mike Tyson

Slapping champion of the year.

Where do these women get these kinds of crude beasts?

After you have slapped sense into your wife you are calling us to help you rub oil abi?

Let each mother visit anytime they want, is that too hard for you?

So, you got married because you need a maid, cook, punching bag and baby factory?

Wahala for who go marry animal o.

Yet cowards like you cannot face your fellow man. Tufiakwa!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by flokii: 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
@OP stop slapping or beating your wife.. it's very wrong.

Most women are like that to their mother-in-laws which actually is a misery cos they are meant to appreciate them as their own mothers.

Sit her down and ask if she wants the marriage dissolved, I'm sure she'll change. No let her wake up one day and poison your food o, you don go be that, na sorry go be your case.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by OSDD(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
This has bad much, beated your wife because mom eat food in freza. Slapped wife just born. Me think you mad gaan, animal you beating your wife dat born soon. Bad veri bad, ur mommy go away left your famili with you and wife, pls no beated wife again you ear?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by mastermaestro(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Slapper and beater. undecided See how proud you are letting the world know that you assault your wife over every little issue. angry

Let me begin by saying that your mum is a troublemaker. You have a wife now and your mum must learn to live with it. She had her husband, you have your wife now. Whatever exists between you and your mum takes backstage because there is a new mistress in the block. And the mistress is your wife. sad

As for you, control your temperament! You can't be assaulting your wife as if she was your slave. She will fight back at a point if your stupid violent behaviour towards her continues. When she fights back, you will be in deep shit! angry

After slapping and beating a woman, you still want to insert your peepee inside her? Only goats do that! Goats don't have sense! You need to grow up and outgrow your childishness. From your story you sound very immature. I wonder how you ended up with a 'wife' when you should still be learning the basics of life. sad

21 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Marriage is a warfare that many men enter with just catapult, while the women are heavy armed with RPGs and AK47 automatic rifles.

Slapping your wife to reconnect her is fine, but beating her is out of line.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by OSDD(m): 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
i926:
Marriage is a warfare that many men enter with just catapult, while the women are heavy armed with RPGs and AK47 automatic rifles.

Slapping your wife to reconnect her is fine, but beating her is out of line.

Physical assault on his wife is totally wrong

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by tyup(m): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
chatinent:

You talk about beating her like you are talking about breathing!

About you mom, your mum should know her place and stop picking on minor things and controlling your family! Everybody knows that the wife’s mother will most likely want to come for the omugo unless it is mutually agreed on both mothers-in-law who should come first or last!

Mummy’s boy my arse!

You are also not doing your wife a favour marrying her! I will never mince words for rubbish!

Egbon, inasmuch as I don't support her not wanting you close to your mom, if na my sis you beat like this, I for don nack good grammar enter your body. That's not the main problem...the problem is you'll call the police for me and you will be asked to write statement, you go go copy another man murder case statement!

Nonsense and ingredients.

Imagine wasting my precious 2min reading thr this meaningless sh**t. tf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
OSDD:

Physical assault on his wife is totally wrong
And emotional assault on the husband is totally right?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by OSDD(m): 12:02am On Nov 30, 2021
i926:

And emotional assault on the husband is totally right?
How did she emotionally assaulted him? He apparently is a mummy's boy, he has not gotten over his mother's breast
So you want to justify his reason for slapping his wife?

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 30, 2021
OSDD:

How did she emotionally assaulted him? He apparently is a mummy's boy, he has not gotten over his mother's breast
So you want to justify his reason for slapping his wife?
You didn't read the part where she played him for a fool. He endured the crap for 5 months. Even her rudeness can trigger anger over time.

Slapping won't kill her. When your guard dog misbehaves, what do you do?

You are right about calling the old grown fvck a Mama's Boy.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by OSDD(m): 12:16am On Nov 30, 2021
i926:

You didn't read the part where she's played him for a fool. He endured the crap for 5 months. Even her rudeness can trigger anger over time.

Slapping won't kill her.

You are right about calling the old grown fvck a Mama's Boy.
Played him? She just born na... Are you that heartless or you are just dumb.. Na the mother suppose dey check on her as per say she just born.. Although she no fit do omu-something, but she suppose dey show face, not expecting her son's wife to be running helter skelter to come to her place

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 30, 2021
OSDD:

Played him? She just born na... Are you that heartless or you are just dumb.. Na the mother suppose dey check on her as per say she just born.. Although she no fit do omu-something, but she suppose dey show face, not expecting her son's wife to be running helter skelter to come to her place
The wife doesn't like the husband's mother, reason why she's been disrespectful and the mother knows that her daughter in law's mother is the instigator. She wants to be meeting her grandchild in a peaceful...less hostile environment.

I hope you don't marry a wife that disrespects you. Like I said earlier, marriage is a warfare. No go dey do lovey lovey too much

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by missjekyll: 2:04am On Nov 30, 2021
OP runs a marriage advice blog o. Aspire to perspire

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Kobojunkie: 2:52am On Nov 30, 2021
missjekyll:
OP runs a marriage advice blog o. Aspire to perspire
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by baby124: 4:08am On Nov 30, 2021
Lmaooo. Get your mother a boyfriend or husband. Why is she crying and manipulating all the time. She’s there to take care of wife and baby, she should be helping to cook. Not looking to be taken care of.

I understand her crying about someone taking her place when baby was little. As Yoruba culture it’s the man’s mother that comes first. But see what she did when she went, she was expecting to be catered to. Is that what she would have done to your wife when she just gave birth?

Try to resist the urge to react to everything your mother says. You can’t be beating your wife for your mother, your children will grow to hate you and your mother if you don’t stop now!

You will learn to pretend for both of them to keep the peace. When they cry and complain, listen and offer solutions of peace between the both of them. Tell both of them to have patience and love/accommodate each other. You see beating your wife has not changed anything. And soon she may run away if you continue. How many women will you beat?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Oche211(m): 4:16am On Nov 30, 2021
chatinent:

You talk about beating her like you are talking about breathing!

About you mom, your mum should know her place and stop picking on minor things and controlling your family! Everybody knows that the wife’s mother will most likely want to come for the omugo unless it is mutually agreed on both mothers-in-law who should come first or last!

Mummy’s boy my arse!

You are also not doing your wife a favour marrying her! I will never mince words for rubbish!

Egbon, inasmuch as I don't support her not wanting you close to your mom, if na my sis you beat like this, I for don nack good grammar enter your body. That's not the main problem...the problem is you'll call the police for me and you will be asked to write statement, you go go copy another man murder case statement!

Nonsense and ingredients.
My belle dey pain me.
Chai, you pass the message well.
His mum definitely wants to control his family. Mum's boy just dey slap person daughter anyhow.
He needs diplomacy to handle the issues instead of beating.
I laughed when I saw second hand food.
Op, which one is second hand food again?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Oche211(m): 4:18am On Nov 30, 2021
Mercychen:
Oha "slapper", just take it easy. Remember shes still not strong enough for all the slapping you're dishing out to her at the slightest provocation.

Your mum didn't do well.
How can she come to a nursing mother and instead of helping her, she expected her to be cooking fresh meal every hour of the day?
That was why your wife was not happy about her coming because she knew it will end in complains of neglect.. imagine that " patience ozokwo" fake cry. What was that for? So you can beat up your wife for her? Hmm.. all this mother inlaw though.
Your wife and her mother probably ate the same refrigerated food but your mom chose to make a mountain out of the issue.

Omugwo is meant for the new Mom, not your mother. So your wife was not expected to serve your Mom in this case.

Lastly, you have to choose who want to be married to. Your wife is your wife and your new Mom and your Mom has to respect that fact.
Point of corrections, his wife is not his new mom.
He has only one mother biko.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Oche211(m): 4:25am On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I have never heard a such ridiculous complaint in my entire life.... giving someone food from fridge is bad? undecided
grin grin grin
He calls it second hand food...
Let him explain how it's second food
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:19am On Nov 30, 2021
Why would you lay your hand on your wife and slap her
The day you slap your wife you have lost your dignity as a husband

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by edoman2016: 5:55am On Nov 30, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello rooms. I have a problem and is paining me. am a mature guy who know what is singleness and maried .most mock me but I got married.we got a baby last year a corona baby. am not ashame to say it dat at my age am still a mummy boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife. wen I want to marry my wife Neva gree dat I got a house close to my mum place. I feel very bad but I want to make her happy so we move far my mom was angry as she know my wife force me. wen I born my wife mum came for omugo instead of my mum and dat made her so sad dat she cried and ask if am a barstard dat let dem steal her right. i begged her.she came for naming and left same day I notice d way my wife was acting rude too cos her mum is pushing her. I now told my wife dat mum is angry let visit buy her gift cost her place is now far. she keep posting dat her body is not strong for 5 month as I think she took me and my family as a fool. I got angry and slap her twice. as she saw am really angry she begged me. so we go and see her we are all happy and settle all. as my child reach 10 month I tell her to tell her mum to go cos shes now strong almost to walk. the mum go but my mum want to come spend holiday as she Neva do dat since I born. wen I told my wife I see how she change face . wen my mum come i travel she Neva cook for her but warm soup in freezer to give her. my mum hate dat called me and was crying dat will she do dat to her mum. so I pretend noting happen as I got back I buy things from eatry for family so my mum left afta 2 weeks
I now bring d issue up and she just ansa me anyhow dat way wrong in giving her second hand food dat she will give her mum too. I now got angry and beat her. I Neva injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all d time she promise to change yet non. becos of bad caracter I refuse to take her to eatry. she now want to deny me sex until I slap sence into her. marraige has challenge is not easy.

Seriously, how will you feel if your wife were to be your sister and you hear her husband slap and beat her frequently? This is domestic violence in case you don't know. The earlier you stopped it, the better. Your wife is your partner and not your slave.

Are you not the same jakande trying to woo sisisioge via nairaland? If I am not mistaken? Omo, sisisioge better thank her stars for rejecting you.

What the fvck!

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by duduade: 6:06am On Nov 30, 2021
Fake story... Rubbish
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by megastu(m): 6:08am On Nov 30, 2021
You are immature and not ready for marriage, worse of all you are a wife beater.
jaksmillioniar:

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Layormiii(f): 6:16am On Nov 30, 2021
Tk4all:

You people will not fail to disappoint!

So that is what you actually saw in all the gibberish he just posted abi?
what else should I pick from someone saying he beats and slaps his wife at will? Please enlighten me sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot / Christland Sex Scandal: Where Did We Go Wrong? What No One Is Talking About / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.