Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry (58240 Views)

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by tunize(m): 12:40am On Dec 14, 2021
If your dad actually was beating your mother the way you are hitting your wife, I doubt your mother would have been alive to give birth to you. Hitting a woman still breast feeding constantly if na my sister you for collect.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by erinatso: 12:49am On Dec 14, 2021
Marriage is for matured people nt for a wife beater
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by tritt(m): 2:17am On Dec 14, 2021
Small pikin you get luck oh....you slap my sister twice or even once and I hear of it, I go don burst your head by now. Who force you marry?

jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

Most People mock me, but I got married.

We had a baby last year, a corona baby.

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

So we went and saw her we are all happy and settled all.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

she denied me sex until I slap sense into her.

marriage has challenges it is s not easy.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by bezimo(m): 2:24am On Dec 14, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

You are an abusive,immature and very stupid guy..you lack sense completely and wisdom on how to run a home that's why you resort to physical abuses when you want to have your way with that women.. I think she is unfortunate to marry you and you don't really love her.No man beats a wife he loves indeed excepy the love is fake

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by fieryblitz(m): 2:28am On Dec 14, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

see how you casually typed "slapped her twice"
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nexttpage(m): 3:08am On Dec 14, 2021
I doubt you guys courted for long before marriage.
Y’all think marriage na childs play?
Bf n gf only sef na headaches full am(I mean genuine relationship) not to talk of marriage.
Had it been you guys stay up together before legalizing n all, you guys must have trashed all issues and know one another character well enough.
I know what you feeling OP n where you coming from, trust me I do.
Just reprioritize and steer clear.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nexttpage(m): 3:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Masterpiece.
bamid2:
First and foremost, i sympathize with you wife because she has a big problem in her hands and that is not the newborn. My mummy, my mummy, my mummy... Bros, you are a married man and that stark reality should sink deep into your head.

She is your wife and the mother of your kids for crying out loud. At your age, nobody should tell you that you should never beat your wife like you are playing video games. It is despicable,ungodly and terrible.

That is DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. Your wife is in a vulnerable state and she will naturally decline lovemaking from a man that beats her with reckless abandon.

Just imagine your son-in-law beating your daughter. Not cool right? .

No.1: Set healthy boundaries and respectfully let your mom know that you are a "married man" and there is a limit to how she can control you without making it seem like your wife is putting words into mouth.
2. STOP BEATING YOUR WIFE AGAIN. You are not Sugar Shane Mosley. STOP IT PLEASE.
3. Communicate your needs with your wife and listen carefully to what she also needs (understand her love language(s))
4. You both should seek a marriage counselor/therapist urgently (not your mummy) to help you panel-beat your relationship .

PS: This is for the unmarried ladies out there...Don't always discuss your relationship/marriage especially when there is a problem with female friends but an elder who has been married and whose marriage is sweet. Be careful who you get married to. Don't be carried away by money alone. Don't just marry someone who is ready because time is going so you don't marry wrong. I understand that financial security is important but marrying someone who will help you fulfill your destiny/life goals is more important. Is he OK mentally/psychologically. Does he have bad habits?. Kindness, generosity, humility, selflessness, God loving attitude, how he treats his family, his close friends, his resourcefulness, how hardworking he is, his hunger to succeed within the ambit of what is legit, his life goals and ambitions, how he handles crisis, his drive to make you succeed in your career etc should be the things you should look out for because the superficial qualities you want while dating is miles apart from what you need when married.

Also listen to Mrs Ibukun Awosika's video titled "Don't marry a fool" on youtube for more clarity as per what i am saying.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Makatony03: 3:32am On Dec 14, 2021
If she was my Sister or even a frd, what I would have use ur eyes to see any ear that hears it will bleed, One Day you will slap ur mother,am sure that's why your Father Left you,ewu, mummy mummy mummy,u de proud nau,I slapped i slapped Sense into her,u need Sense implant ode oshi
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by BluntCrazeMan: 5:19am On Dec 14, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

Both of you have already succeeded in scattering your own marriage with your own hands.

Sorry in advance.
Meanwhile, you still sound like a kid.
Very little things still bother your life so much.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by samuel051: 5:40am On Dec 14, 2021
Trojan8:

How do you arrive at the conclusion that the op is a senior son? Some of you just type nonsense because of cheap likes.
and did any body force u to like cheap like..no go sit-down for dirty o.mkpuru miri addict.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by fexyrich(m): 5:46am On Dec 14, 2021
All I can say is that u are a useless and shameless man...Stop beating ur wife...she is an adult like you ..You can shout ,correct her but don't ever lay ur hands on a woman not to talk of your wife make ogun no kill you one day..If you want to live a long and happy ,prosperous life learn to treat ur wife right...
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Justkatty(f): 5:50am On Dec 14, 2021
See as this post dey pepper me�

You would have gotten married to your mom �

I detest your type gosh��
See how you have the guts to be beating someone's child like you're beating an animal.

C'mon that's not nice na
Sense is common but never cheap.

Keep beating her until you kill her, then your mama go dey buy 2plates of food from mama iyabo come give you for yard...
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by 9ja083: 6:05am On Dec 14, 2021
First of all, Omugwu or post natal care has to be done by your wife’s mother that is your mother-Inlaw. Reason is that she’s the person that can tolerate her daughter and still give her the adequate care she and her baby needs.
Omugwu is not time of relaxation. Her mother have to do hot water massage, cook for daughter and still take care of her baby.
Your mom came and spent 2weeks and still made that two weeks to be horrible for her. I see nothing wrong in eating refrigerated foods. As far as the refrigerated food is not spoiled, there’s nothing wrong in warming it up before eating it. She even went on to tell u that her mom eat the same way. This indicates that she sees nothing wrong in that.
I am sure that’s how u all have been doing it for long and nothing has happened to anyone of u. Well, it’s like cooking gas is free in your area.
You are not supposed to raise your hand on your wife! What u did shows that you have anger issues which is one of the signs of poor mental health.
Meet a psychiatrist for help.
Nobody says u should hate your mother. But correct her when she’s wrong and makes a wrong decision.
You and your wife are not supposed to live close to your family house or mother’s house. Your mom, is not supposed to interfere in your family or marriage affairs. It’s supposed to be between u and your wife!
One day, your mother will need help and ur wife will try her very best to avoid been involved even when she has the solution to your mother’s problem just to prevent her problems. Mark it somewhere, your wife will never forget this.
No body knows the feature.
Tackle family issues intelligently and correct anyone that is wrong in a sensible manner irrespective of who the person is to you.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Caseless: 6:14am On Dec 14, 2021
Jaksmillioniar, you're a weak man if you can't control yourself and you lay your hands on your wife or another woman for that matter.

There are ways to correct women or get to them without hitting them.

Stop being violent. As much as I understand how you feel about your mom, stop hitting her.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by jditimiya(m): 6:21am On Dec 14, 2021
This thing marriage has been overrated by this new generation kids that are force to marry because of grandchildren has make us single men to see it as a scam before our own eyes. Girls that want to become quick women always remember that what is good for your family is also good for your husband family too. Wise up and enjoy your home with peace of mind.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by lovemaths(f): 6:35am On Dec 14, 2021
You are a beast and your wife is a mumu for staying married to a violent man

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by dnawah(m): 6:47am On Dec 14, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

u r more than a mommy's boy.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by ledaman: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Mama's boy !stop beating your wife it not a good thing. Grow up man
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by adanny01(m): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have only 3 things to say.

1. Stop beating your wife. It doesn't make you a man.

2. Talk sense to your wife. She seems to not understand your mother and tries to avoid her. Its partly because you are a mummy's boy and she knows it.

3. Talk to your mother. She should try not be be hard on your wife. If your mother accepts her daughter inlaw like her own daughter, all these issues will not arise. Your mother had the opportunity to tell your wife directly, she doesnt like frozen food, instead she took it up with you and you as a mummy's boy took action instead of telling your mother to do the right thing.

Finally, all 3 if you must make conscious effort to build a bond with the other as a family.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by FrostyButter: 7:27am On Dec 14, 2021
So many rapist and abusers on this nairaland.... Jaksmillioniar you are all of the above.

Nigerian Women are really trying.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by FrostyButter: 7:32am On Dec 14, 2021
noisy45:

You are a simp and a big idiot

Imagine thinking that raping and abusing someone doesnt make you a simp... So many monsters behind keypads. And dont bother replying me, i don't exchange words with your kind.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by goodman5(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2021
Omo I no dey read again cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by TOMMYS: 7:35am On Dec 14, 2021
Nyanabo:
Ogbeni you are not matured enough to get married, maturity is not by age.

How can you let your parents (both your wife's mom and your mom) to interfer in you marriage I don't just understand

How can you also let you mom to make you wife look bad in your eyes ? And how can you let your make your mom look bad before us ?

You must love you mom which we all know, but the kind of love you have for you wife is different from that of you mom, so the lines should be drawn. Family first others comes later.

Concerning the beating aspect, you were to free and proud to type you are a wife beater, it's you mate that their fellow men beat them to pulp outside or have not engaged in a meaning ful fight before outside.

In this case all four ( you, your mom, your wife and her mom) parties are wrong. But you are more wrong because you failed to manage your home. Call for a family meeting

So his wife is the main family. His mum can now be regarded As others .

Where nairaland dey see all this people

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by TOMMYS: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2021
adanny01:

I have only 3 things to say.

1. Stop beating your wife. It doesn't make you a man.

2. Talk sense to your wife. She seems to not understand your mother and tries to avoid her. Its partly because you are a mummy's boy and she knows it.

3. Talk to your mother. She should try not be be hard on your wife. If your mother accepts her daughter inlaw like her own daughter, all these issues will not arise. Your mother had the opportunity to tell your wife directly, she doesnt like frozen food, instead she took it up with you and you as a mummy's boy took action instead of telling your mother to do the right thing.

Finally, all 3 if you must make conscious effort to build a bond with the other as a family.
God go bless you
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by MiddleDimension: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2021
Viking07:
[/s]Rubbish.

It doesn't matter whatever the wife does, you don't beat your wife. That is pure madness, try this in a sane country and you get yourself locked up, why not take your legitimate feelings and WALK AWAY if you feel disrespected. There are better ways of dealing with issues. He lost the right to any opinion the moment he turned his wife into a punching bag.

Once again, what you wrote up there is rubbish.

I know that is how things work in your so-called, yes so-called saner clime.
You know, I laugh when you idiots call it saner clime just because they have infrastructures. The point remains that any society that turns a blind eye to a woman slaping a man because she feels the man harrassed her and see that as legitimate, but turn around and jails a man because he slaped a woman for disrespecting him is not only confused, but evil and should not be called 'saner clime'. But of course, due to your inferiority complex, you will call them 'saner' despite this obvious error!
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by TOMMYS: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2021
enonche85:

Yes he is wrong for laying hands on her.
But I believe you read where he said her mom came for omugo and left 10months later after which his mom visited and spent only two weeks....why was she unhappy that her mother-in-law is paying them a visit to see her grandchild?...why the rude treatment towards his mom as he mentioned?.

You guys should stop being biased please, both of them are wrong.

I believe the wife knew of her husband's closeness to his mother before marriage. If she can't stand it why go into the marriage in the first place?, was she expecting him to always pick her over his mom?, I guess you ladies don't understand the mother and son bond.

My advice to ladies out there, if you want a peaceful marriage, try and be in good terms with your husband's family. If you know you can't then don't go into that marriage.

Peace!.

Good advice for the OP.

No be all this simps above. Some of them wey dey post.
Useless man.
Woman beater
Irresponsible man.

Dey beat thier wife o

When Dem come here na to dey type rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by kessjames: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2021
You are not just a mummy's boy you are also immature, you don't know that issues between adults can be resolved without violence. It's sad reading that you beat your wife over irrelevant issues. The rivalry in your home was caused by you, why would you not discuss with your wife and both of you decide where to rent a house? Instead you decided on your own where to stay and that singular decision led to all the other in-law issues in your home. Make it clear to your mum that you are married now and she must respect your wife as she respects you. Gosh they gave your mum food and she is busy complaining that it's not fresh, you need to correct this before your home turns to a battlefield.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by TOMMYS: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2021
Viking07:
[/s]Rubbish.

It doesn't matter whatever the wife does, you don't beat your wife. That is pure madness, try this in a sane country and you get yourself locked up, why not take your legitimate feelings and WALK AWAY if you feel disrespected. There are better ways of dealing with issues. He lost the right to any opinion the moment he turned his wife into a punching bag.

Once again, what you wrote up there is rubbish.

Physically abusing his wife is bad. Yes we know.

So tell me.
When you have a wife that is consistently (very) abusive. Who likes Using provocative words on her husband.

Apart from walking out on her or leaving the house, what else would you advise
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by MiddleDimension: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2021
TOMMYS:

So his wife is the main family. His mum can now be regarded As others .

Where nairaland dey see all this people

Imagine the nonsense people are vomiting from their stinking mouth! How we got to this point is what I cannot even understand! A man gets married, and his MOTHER stops meaning anything at all! A MOTHER OOOO! If the MOTHER is treated this way, what then can we say of his sisters and brothers and then his father?
I am just so outraged by the nonsense I am reading here!
And for those people condemning the man.fkr slaping his wife and calling him immature, do you also automatically call a lady immature and should go to jail for slaping a man? Won't you also believe he probably deserve it? Where exactly are all these behaviours coming from?? And then some people tell me in 'saner climes'..... What nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by MiddleDimension: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2021
TOMMYS:

Physically abusing his wife is bad. Yes we know.

So tell me.
When you have a wife that is consistently (very) abusive. Who likes Using provocative words on her husband.

Apart from walking out on her or leaving the house, what else would you advise

These idiots who think it is wrong for a man to hit a woman thinking it is immaturity on the part of the man would immediately think a man deserves it when he gets hit by a woman for whatever reason!!!! Can she also 'walk' away when she feels disrespected or harrassed by the man?
And they call the parts of the world where all these nonsense come from as saner than ours.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by ckvemgbia(m): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2021
there are ways to discipline your wife when she goes wrong. Not physically please. I beg of you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by TOMMYS: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2021
MiddleDimension:

These idiots who think it is wrong for a man to hit a woman thinking it is immaturity on the part of the man would immediately think a man deserves it when he gets hit by a woman for whatever reason!!!! Can she also 'walk' away when she feels disrespected or harrassed by the man?
And they call the parts of the world where all these nonsense come from as saner than ours.

Beating a woman is bad.
But, do we drum it into the ears of women too that.
Insulting a man.
Disrespecting him.
Trying to manipulate him with words.

Is also bad and can be categorized as beating a man

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot / Christland Sex Scandal: Where Did We Go Wrong? What No One Is Talking About / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.