Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry (58109 Views)

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by jaksmillioniar: 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

You disgust me! What an arrogant and toxic individual you are! Jeez, reading your response on this thread and it reeks of the narcissism. You are a ducking narcissist. Damn! Grow up! Or better still, stay put in your manipulative mother's house since you're a proud mummy's boy. Talking about slapping an adult as if he is talking about a toddler. I hope she realizes her worth and dumps your sorry ass. She is worth more than being the wife of an unrepentant ahole like you. And trust me, if you continue like this, your old age will be filled with regrets because you are setting yourself up for failure. Mumu say he is a disciplined man, Lmao, you are not disciplined instead you're a weak sadistic man. I wish I didn't bump into this thread again. Mtcheewwww!

PS: all this useless and toxic masculinity starts and end here on Nairaland. And it's easy to display all these BS posts because the forum allows it. You wouldn't dare post this on forums like Reddit, Quora etc and not be ripped a new one. I wonder what Nairaland as a forum would love to be remembered for. You know for a heavily moderated forum allowing a lot of gender based violent post and tribal insult comments to fly like its a normal thing beats my imagination. Is it for traffic? It is well.
it like ur an animal why insult me bloody empty brianlike u. Are u d one day is married. Are u d one feeling d pains. Are u d one dat face pains cos my mum was insulted by her mum. U beta think b4 u talk and dont put mouth were it none of ur business.respect urself cos if I attack u u will hate urself
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by jaksmillioniar: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

You disgust me! What an arrogant and toxic individual you are! Jeez, reading your response on this thread and it reeks of the narcissism. You are a ducking narcissist. Damn! Grow up! Or better still, stay put in your manipulative mother's house since you're a proud mummy's boy. Talking about slapping an adult as if he is talking about a toddler. I hope she realizes her worth and dumps your sorry ass. She is worth more than being the wife of an unrepentant ahole like you. And trust me, if you continue like this, your old age will be filled with regrets because you are setting yourself up for failure. Mumu say he is a disciplined man, Lmao, you are not disciplined instead you're a weak sadistic man. I wish I didn't bump into this thread again. Mtcheewwww!

PS: all this useless and toxic masculinity starts and end here on Nairaland. And it's easy to display all these BS posts because the forum allows it. You wouldn't dare post this on forums like Reddit, Quora etc and not be ripped a new one. I wonder what Nairaland as a forum would love to be remembered for. You know for a heavily moderated forum allowing a lot of gender based violent post and tribal insult comments to fly like its a normal thing beats my imagination. Is it for traffic? It is well.
if It ur prayer my marriage scatter back to sender
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
jaksmillioniar:
it like ur an animal why insult me bloody empty brianlike u. Are u d one day is married. Are u d one feeling d pains. Are u d one dat face pains cos my mum was insulted by her mum. U beta think b4 u talk and dont put mouth were it none of ur business.respect urself cos if I attack u u will hate urself
Oga shut the F up! Animal! How did you know her mother insulted your mum? Were you there or is it just something you and your mum made up to make your weak selves feel better? You think I am scared of you, ode say he wan attack me, dem give my own mouth to washer man? Between you and I, who is the one with the empty brain? A woman beater who couldn't even take to corrections of everyone who condemned his act. He keeps saying "I know I am wrong but...... " go and google the narcissist prayer. All your post reeks of that. You can't even put your thoughts in words properly. Illiterate wife beater. I swear to God, I don't do Nairaland wars but if I come for you, you will fall into depression. Wife beater oshi, shameless man! Ai lai ni itiju ara Galatia. Keep beating her, two things will happen, you will either go to jail for murder or she would wise up and dump your sorry ass. Mtchewwww. Very disgusting human being.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by jaksmillioniar: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

Oga shut the F up! Animal! How did you know her mother insulted your mum? Were you there or is it just something you and your mum made up to make your weak selves feel better? You think I am scared of you, ode say he wan attack me, dem give my own mouth to washer man? Between you and I, who is the one with the empty brain? A woman beater who couldn't even take to corrections of everyone who condemned his act. He keeps saying "I know I am wrong but...... " go and google the narcissist prayer. All your post reeks of that. You can't even put your thoughts in words properly. Illiterate wife beater. I swear to God, I don't do Nairaland wars but if I come for you, you will fall into depression. Wife beater oshi, shameless man! Ai lai ni itiju ara Galatia. Keep beating her, two things will happen, you will either go to jail for murder or she would wise up and dump your sorry ass. Mtchewwww. Very disgusting human being.
look at dis frustrated dog. Did I know u b4 who come on my blog to attack me. U are praying we divorce is to u and ur genaratiin. I kip asking wat ur business why did u judge me wen u Neva know my pains as u come shouting and jumping as a dog is like man don do u strong tin dis new year. U cant find love at ur age
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by ETIIKO: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
Uncle your marriage is at the edge of crashing with suspicion. Becareful so you will not hook up with regret.
And he said, “‘This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.’ 6 Since they are no longer two but one, let no one split apart what God has joined together.” Mathew 19:5,6. NLT please ponder over this. Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by ImaIma1(f): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
queenfav:
e shock me...In my house i freeze everything i cook, nothing like cooking fresh foods daily.

She was expecting the new mum to go to the market to cook a fresh meal like there's something wrong with food from the freezer.

If it were her daughter, would she expect the same? It's the op that cannot defend his wife that is to blame.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
jaksmillioniar:
look at me a frustrated dog. Did I know u b4 who come on my blog to attack me. U are praying we divorce is to me and my genaratiin. I kip asking wat ur business why did u judge me wen u Neva know my pains as I come shouting and jumping as a dog is like woman don do me strong tin dis new year. I cant find love at my age
Barking dog identifying himself as one. Raving lunatic! Wife beater. Idiot, what pain can you possibly feel? Werey dey disguise. Woman beater oshi. Even Nairaland men condemned your act, can you beat that? She will divorce you and I pray she does before you turn her into a deaf/blind person because at the rate at which mad man like you keep beating her up, she will either end up with a serious medical issue or 6 ft under. God forbid she dies in your hands not because I care about you as you deserve to be behind bars and trust me you will meet your waterloo one day but because your beautiful wife deserves to live her life freely without a monstrous husband and a MIL like your mum who keeps manipulating her immature son with crocodile tears on how she is treated and I pray she comes to her senses and divorces you. Don't worry about my love life, it's sorted out. And insults to women about not finding men is stale and old school, we really don't care, maybe that's why assholes like you think you should still be worshipped for being a monster! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
ImaIma1:

She was expecting the new mum to go to the market to cook a fresh meal like there's something wrong with food from the freezer.

If it were her daughter, would she expect the same? It's the op that cannot defend his wife that is to blame.
Some human beings are just selfish! A new mother should be cooking fresh meals for her, because she is what? Queen of England. Dig deep into his mother history with her mother in law, she probably never took half of the shit she is trying with her own DIL from her MIL.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2022
efficiencie:

If na my sister you dey slap like that and I am as close to her as you are close to your mom, mehn my guys and I, go use your face do slapping competition oh.
I had a good laugh reading this in bold.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by ImaIma1(f): 12:32am On Jan 15, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

Some human beings are just selfish! A new mother should be cooking fresh meals for her, because she is what? Queen of England. Dig deep into his mother history with her mother in law, she probably never took half of the shit she is trying with her own DIL from her MIL.

It's because we always try to please inlaws, that's why we take all the nonsense.

My friend put to bed about 8months ago. When her inlaws visited and stayed a week, she didn't cook once. She said she as a new mum, still healing and going through postpartum stress couldn't be entering kitchen to cook for anyone.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:47am On Jan 15, 2022
ImaIma1:

It's because we always try to please inlaws, that's why we take all the nonsense.

My friend put to bed about 8months ago. When her inlaws visited and stayed a week, she didn't cook once. She said she as a new mum, still healing and going through postpartum stress couldn't be entering kitchen to cook for anyone.

They gave mama food from the freezer, she was shedding tears that she was given a meal brought out from the freezer. She no happy say dem even give her food cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Kelechi009: 1:36am On Jan 15, 2022
ImaIma1:

Isn't this suppose to be normal though, I don't even expect someone who just gave birth to lift anything in 3 months. For people who have the means, they hire domestic help for that period.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Sstepkee(m): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2022
Women (daughter, wife, sister, mother, grand mother.....) Are the Greatest problem men have in this life!!! They can hardly stay together under on covering in peace nsogbu di kwa cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by MummyD2020(f): 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

Most People mock me, but I got married.

We had a baby last year, a corona baby.

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

So we went and saw her we are all happy and settled all.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

she denied me sex until I slap sense into her.

marriage has challenges it is s not easy.

Just this write up i have seen different beatings. Its like u people are wrestlers in ur family. U love ur wife but bear her at will. U be animal. Beat her beat her. Hope u also beat ur fellow men outside. Anumanu

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by MummyD2020(f): 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
chatinent:

You talk about beating her like you are talking about breathing!

About your mom, your mum should know her place and stop picking on minor things and controlling your family! Everybody knows that the wife’s mother will most likely want to come for the omugo unless it is mutually agreed on both mothers-in-law who should come first or last!

Mummy’s boy my arse!

You are also not doing your wife a favour marrying her! I will never mince words for rubbish!

Egbon, inasmuch as I don't support her not wanting you close to your mom, if na my sis you beat like this, I for don nack good grammar enter your body. That's not the main problem...the problem is you'll call the police for me and you will be asked to write statement, you go go copy another man murder case statement!

Nonsense and ingredients. Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.

Thank u jare. See his useless post. His mum looks like a trouble maker sef. In laws should know their place but no. Dey exhibit useless entitlement mentality to make the woman trying to build her home look bad. I dont support anybody instigating issues though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by akeeng: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Jaks no go kee person pikin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by QuinieR(f): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
You spoil everything with slap and beating
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Oyindidi(f): 1:05am On Jan 22, 2022
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

Jaks the bad guy don marry. Congrats bro
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by prettysassygirl(f): 4:42am On Jan 22, 2022
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

Useless woman beater husband. You are lucky it ain't my type u married. U lay a finger on me and I will break your skull,after you finish your beating,u best don't sleep at night cos I will deal with you. Do u even know what love is? "I love my wife "and u are hitting her. Chai, u are lucky u married someone that would be begging you after u hit her, what nonsense. By the time I will be through with you after the stupid beating,if they ask you to lay a finger on a woman in your life ,u would refuse.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by jaksmillioniar: 4:39pm On May 27, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

Barking dog identifying himself as one. Raving lunatic! Wife beater. Idiot, what pain can you possibly feel? Werey dey disguise. Woman beater oshi. Even Nairaland men condemned your act, can you beat that? She will divorce you and I pray she does before you turn her into a deaf/blind person because at the rate at which mad man like you keep beating her up, she will either end up with a serious medical issue or 6 ft under. God forbid she dies in your hands not because I care about you as you deserve to be behind bars and trust me you will meet your waterloo one day but because your beautiful wife deserves to live her life freely without a monstrous husband and a MIL like your mum who keeps manipulating her immature son with crocodile tears on how she is treated and I pray she comes to her senses and divorces you. Don't worry about my love life, it's sorted out. And insults to women about not finding men is stale and old school, we really don't care, maybe that's why assholes like you think you should still be worshipped for being a monster! cheesy cheesy
did u not got a guy to marry u
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by sylve11: 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
lilvicky68:
If it's this English you're using to communicate with your wife then thats where your first problem lies..

Your second problem is beating her.. I think they are other ways to show your displeasure apart from beating..

grin cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:24pm On May 27, 2022
jaksmillioniar:
did u not got a guy to marry u
Shut the hell up. You have to be very pained that you come back to respond since January. Use another statement because that statement of getting a man to marry is old and stale. Brother Ode!
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Oluf3mi(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmmm..
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Oluf3mi(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I saw this when it was first posted...don't know what drew me to it today again. I hope things are different now and you are no longer hitting your wife. Your WIFE goddamit!!. I pray you have come to realization of things. Your mum has her own life man. Don't let whatever you think you feel for her ruin yours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.