Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry (58288 Views)

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by obyrich(m): 6:24am On Nov 30, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello rooms. I have a problem and is paining me. am a mature guy who know what is singleness and maried .most mock me but I got married.we got a baby last year a corona baby. am not ashame to say it dat at my age am still a mummy boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife. wen I want to marry my wife Neva gree dat I got a house close to my mum place. I feel very bad but I want to make her happy so we move far my mom was angry as she know my wife force me. wen I born my wife mum came for omugo instead of my mum and dat made her so sad dat she cried and ask if am a barstard dat let dem steal her right. i begged her.she came for naming and left same day I notice d way my wife was acting rude too cos her mum is pushing her. I now told my wife dat mum is angry let visit buy her gift cost her place is now far. she keep posting dat her body is not strong for 5 month as I think she took me and my family as a fool. I got angry and slap her twice. as she saw am really angry she begged me. so we go and see her we are all happy and settle all. as my child reach 10 month I tell her to tell her mum to go cos shes now strong almost to walk. the mum go but my mum want to come spend holiday as she Neva do dat since I born. wen I told my wife I see how she change face . wen my mum come i travel she Neva cook for her but warm soup in freezer to give her. my mum hate dat called me and was crying dat will she do dat to her mum. so I pretend noting happen as I got back I buy things from eatry for family so my mum left afta 2 weeks
I now bring d issue up and she just ansa me anyhow dat way wrong in giving her second hand food dat she will give her mum too. I now got angry and beat her. I Neva injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all d time she promise to change yet non. becos of bad caracter I refuse to take her to eatry. she now want to deny me sex until I slap sence into her. marraige has challenge is not easy.
Bros are you a panel beater? I am asking for lala grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2021
Mummy's boy, na so them dey. Them like to dey beat their wife because of unnecessary issues.
Wetin person no go see for nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nezzjnr: 7:05am On Nov 30, 2021
Jaks Millionaire still dey Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy... So you got married after all your pursuits looking for girls here.

Clown cheesy cheesy

Cc akeeng

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nezzjnr: 7:07am On Nov 30, 2021
jaksmillioniar How's your blog going cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Acidosis(m): 7:29am On Nov 30, 2021
You should have married your mom and get her pregnant. F**l.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by TheGreatIYANU: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2021
Mr OP jaksmillioniar

With NO due respect, you are MAD. You turn someone's daughter, mother... your WIFE to a punching bag and you're here talking about it like it's okay.

Well done Anthony Joshua. I hope she reports you to her family and her brothers or father come give you an experience you will never forget.

You need a night or two in kirikiri or 4 Brigade guard room.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2021
Maturity doesn't come with age... This op is a toddler.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by lereinter(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2021
Let me ask where's your Dad?

I have notice that old women whose husband is late or she's not staying with her husband always act very irrational.

It's her son family that feels it most

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Raalsalghul: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:
jaksmillioniar How's your blog going cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2021
lilvicky68:
If it's this English you're using to communicate with your wife then thats where your first problem lies..

Your second problem is beating her.. I think they are other ways to show your displeasure apart from beating..
Honestly,
The Grammar dey give me concussion for brain.
Was it intentional or he this is just him?
That Grammar is an impeachable offence

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Pimpstar: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2021
Ah.. what I read is just so unreadable

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 30, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello rooms. I have a problem and is paining me. am a mature guy who know what is singleness and maried .most mock me but I got married.we got a baby last year a corona baby. am not ashame to say it dat at my age am still a mummy boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife. wen I want to marry my wife Neva gree dat I got a house close to my mum place. I feel very bad but I want to make her happy so we move far my mom was angry as she know my wife force me. wen I born my wife mum came for omugo instead of my mum and dat made her so sad dat she cried and ask if am a barstard dat let dem steal her right. i begged her.she came for naming and left same day I notice d way my wife was acting rude too cos her mum is pushing her. I now told my wife dat mum is angry let visit buy her gift cost her place is now far. she keep posting dat her body is not strong for 5 month as I think she took me and my family as a fool. I got angry and slap her twice. as she saw am really angry she begged me. so we go and see her we are all happy and settle all. as my child reach 10 month I tell her to tell her mum to go cos shes now strong almost to walk. the mum go but my mum want to come spend holiday as she Neva do dat since I born. wen I told my wife I see how she change face . wen my mum come i travel she Neva cook for her but warm soup in freezer to give her. my mum hate dat called me and was crying dat will she do dat to her mum. so I pretend noting happen as I got back I buy things from eatry for family so my mum left afta 2 weeks
I now bring d issue up and she just ansa me anyhow dat way wrong in giving her second hand food dat she will give her mum too. I now got angry and beat her. I Neva injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all d time she promise to change yet non. becos of bad caracter I refuse to take her to eatry. she now want to deny me sex until I slap sence into her. marraige has challenge is not easy.
This write up is giving me headache, let me get the last part right, you refuse to take your wife to an eatery and she refuse to have sex with you then you beat the shit out of her angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by jaksmillioniar: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I have never heard a such ridiculous complaint in my entire life.... giving someone food from fridge is bad? undecided
is ur own mother and unborn genaration dat is a someone and nobody pls am pass dat stage of insulting anybody on internet but mind wat u say
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by jaksmillioniar: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2021
baby124:
Lmaooo. Get your mother a boyfriend or husband. Why is she crying and manipulating all the time. She’s there to take care of wife and baby, she should be helping to cook. Not looking to be taken care of.

I understand her crying about someone taking her place when baby was little. As Yoruba culture it’s the man’s mother that comes first. But see what she did when she went, she was expecting to be catered to. Is that what she would have done to your wife when she just gave birth?

Try to resist the urge to react to everything your mother says. You can’t be beating your wife for your mother, your children will grow to hate you and your mother if you don’t stop now!

You will learn to pretend for both of them to keep the peace. When they cry and complain, listen and offer solutions of peace between the both of them. Tell both of them to have patience and love/accommodate each other. You see beating your wife has not changed anything. And soon she may run away if you continue. How many women will you beat?
I like ur point witout insult am at work will reply later u know is wrong for my mum not to do omugo . Is hard b4 I beat my wife but I get angry quick dat how am created d problem is my wife mum.de number one problem is dat woman and I try to let my woman know dat u cant let ur mum control wat happen in marraige. u too said it dat its wrong for her mum to do omugo. my mum cant come and be fighting to stay.forget I do gragra on internet am very loyal to my wife as a baby some think we are still boyfriend and galfriend.but she know if she knew I will Neva taka rubbish from her or her family. am a dicipline guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by jaksmillioniar: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2021
I will reply odas. dat gave sensible quote. if u think I will have time for insult u are dreaming. I pass Una die. ahnie I see u

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Kobojunkie: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
is ur own mother and unborn genaration dat is a someone and nobody pls am pass dat stage of insulting anybody on internet but mind wat u say
Huh?? undecided

News flash Mr. Refrigerated-food-is-insult, everybody is someone, you and your mother not excluded. If you don't like it, tell mummy to go build you your own separate world where you can rule as you like. undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by jaksmillioniar: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Huh?? undecided

News flash Mr. Refrigerated-food-is-an-insult-bred, everybody is someone. undecided
if a guy as buhari or governor come to ur house will u give him food in freezer or cook again don't lie pls.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Kobojunkie: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
if a guy as buhari or governor come to ur house will u give him food in freezer or cook again don't lie pls.
Is Buhari not human? Are your governors not humans? undecided
Sorry to disappoint you, but not everyone struggles with that complex you seem to carry around with pride. Some of us don't care for the meaningless ideals you have built your world around. undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by jaksmillioniar: 11:08am On Nov 30, 2021
chatinent:

You talk about beating her like you are talking about breathing!

About you mom, your mum should know her place and stop picking on minor things and controlling your family! Everybody knows that the wife’s mother will most likely want to come for the omugo unless it is mutually agreed on both mothers-in-law who should come first or last!

Mummy’s boy my arse!

You are also not doing your wife a favour marrying her! I will never mince words for rubbish!

Egbon, inasmuch as I don't support her not wanting you close to your mom, if na my sis you beat like this, I for don nack good grammar enter your body. That's not the main problem...the problem is you'll call the police for me and you will be asked to write statement, you go go copy another man murder case statement!

Nonsense and ingredients.
so guy wen ur sis get married u will be involving urself dere. dat why most marraige don't last. I will still reply u for u to understand some things about marraige
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by oilmane(m): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2021
Hello rooms. I have a problem and is paining me. am a mature guy who know what is singleness and maried .most mock me but I got married.we got a baby last year a corona baby. am not ashame to say it dat at my age am still a mummy boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife. wen I want to marry my wife Neva gree dat I got a house close to my mum place. I feel very bad but I want to make her happy so we move far my mom was angry as she know my wife force me. wen I born my wife mum came for omugo instead of my mum and dat made her so sad dat she cried and ask if am a barstard dat let dem steal her right. i begged her.she came for naming and left same day I notice d way my wife was acting rude too cos her mum is pushing her. I now told my wife dat mum is angry let visit buy her gift cost her place is now far. she keep posting dat her body is not strong for 5 month as I think she took me and my family as a fool. I got angry and slap her twice. as she saw am really angry she begged me. so we go and see her we are all happy and settle all. as my child reach 10 month I tell her to tell her mum to go cos shes now strong almost to walk. the mum go but my mum want to come spend holiday as she Neva do dat since I born. wen I told my wife I see how she change face . wen my mum come i travel she Neva cook for her but warm soup in freezer to give her. my mum hate dat called me and was crying dat will she do dat to her mum. so I pretend noting happen as I got back I buy things from eatry for family so my mum left afta 2 weeks

You now beat her, you now slap sense into her? She is wrong for heating up food in the freezer for your mum? Don't you and her eat the food in the freezer? Is that food meant for dogs? Wetin you write so to you e make sense at all? Go beg your wife, you owe her apology and stop raising your hands on her, he nor make you mature at all.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2021
LOL.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Truvelisback(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2021
Bro, take it easy with ur wife. As for the Amugwo, either ur mum or hers can do it. And also tell ur mum to take it easy with her.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Danjikanbauchi: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
Bros you refused to defined your mom's relationship to your wife before marriage.

I have a girl I want to marry now and I told her that I don't joke with my Mom, I made her understand that if we are married and anyday my mom told me she don't like her again I should divorce her that day I will divorce her.

So she know how close I am with my family and she respect them.

Another thing is pls stop beating her, you are training her to hardened her heart the more don't pay hand on a grown up woman it's not nice.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by pocohantas(f): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Akeeng your mentor is back.

Surprising you got married, after deceiving budding alfa males that year. undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Boss13: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
flokii:
@OP stop slapping or beating your wife.. it's very wrong.

Most women are like that to their mother-in-laws which actually is a misery cos they are meant to appreciate them as their own mothers.

Sit her down and ask if she wants the marriage dissolved, I'm sure she'll change. No let her wake up one day and poison your food o, you don go be that, na sorry go be your case.

I would rather say his mother should know her place. She had her family and won't allow her son have his own family.

This is victim mentality of women. The ladies on this forum screaming foul would end up last this in the latter phase of their lives. They live their lives through their children.

His mother is afraid of abandonment and loneliness and in this fear creating havoc in her son's marriage. The son claims to be a matured man but a matured man will understand his family comes first and your mother has had her family. Many Africans continue to be bonded to the families of their past instead of moving on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by baby124: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
I like ur point witout insult am at work will reply later u know is wrong for my mum not to do omugo . Is hard b4 I beat my wife but I get angry quick dat how am created d problem is my wife mum.de number one problem is dat woman and I try to let my woman know dat u cant let ur mum control wat happen in marraige. u too said it dat its wrong for her mum to do omugo. my mum cant come and be fighting to stay.forget I do gragra on internet am very loyal to my wife as a baby some think we are still boyfriend and galfriend.but she know if she knew I will Neva taka rubbish from her or her family. am a dicipline guy.
Your own mum is also trying to control your marriage. Set boundaries for all of them and let them both see you people as a unit that cannot be manipulated. Both of you need to put your mothers in their place and never let anyone control your life or marriage. That is why you are both adults.

If you have anger problem then you need to grow up and start to respect yourself and your wife. Do you beat your boss at work when you feel offended? How will you feel if someone is beating your mother or your daughter because of their own mother.

Always put yourself in other people’s shoe. You have no right to beat her. At a certain age in life people have to grow up mentally and emotionally and stop all these fights. Some people you are fighting, one slap can kill them o.

Both of you should learn to manage your home together without outside influences. Call your wife and apologize about the beating and do not try it again. Whether physical or verbal abuse. You are a human being and not an animal.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nezzjnr: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Raalsalghul:
grin grin grin grin grin
Do you know him cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nezzjnr: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
so guy wen ur sis get married u will be involving urself dere. dat why most marraige don't last. I will still reply u for u to understand some things about marraige
Please I'm missing your blog embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by akeeng: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Jaks Millionaire still dey Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy... So you got married after all your pursuits looking for girls here.

Clown cheesy cheesy

Cc akeeng
Big clown �
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Raalsalghul: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Do you know him cheesy

Na today?

His other moniker is "jakandeola". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by TheWolfen(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wahala for who want wahala. Marriage no be beans
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nezzjnr: 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Na today?

His other moniker is "jakandeola". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm happy he's married so he can leave people's children alone cheesy cheesy

Always getting into numerous fights with people cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Single Mother Describes The Joystick Of Her Neighbour's Husband / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.