Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,102 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

My Wife Is Getting Me Angry - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Getting Me Angry (58237 Views)

My Skin Is Getting Bad and discoloured.Advice Needed(photos) / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by danny34(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ur wife mother spent 10months in Omugwo.... For wetin?

Her mom should have left at 3 months, ur mom will come n go.

Meanwhile, ur mom should stop causing trouble, who told her the omugwo is her right?

So Ur Mom want fresh food all the time... Odiegwu!

I know some women drag husband with their mother in-law, but my problem is you.

Never beat Ur wife because Ur Mom instigated u to.

Be a man, call the shot, care for your wife, care for your mother. Both of them is urs and must respect each other.

jaksmillioniar:
hello rooms. I have a problem and is paining me. am a mature guy who know what is singleness and maried .most mock me but I got married.we got a baby last year a corona baby. am not ashame to say it dat at my age am still a mummy boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife. wen I want to marry my wife Neva gree dat I got a house close to my mum place. I feel very bad but I want to make her happy so we move far my mom was angry as she know my wife force me. wen I born my wife mum came for omugo instead of my mum and dat made her so sad dat she cried and ask if am a barstard dat let dem steal her right. i begged her.she came for naming and left same day I notice d way my wife was acting rude too cos her mum is pushing her. I now told my wife dat mum is angry let visit buy her gift cost her place is now far. she keep posting dat her body is not strong for 5 month as I think she took me and my family as a fool. I got angry and slap her twice. as she saw am really angry she begged me. so we go and see her we are all happy and settle all. as my child reach 10 month I tell her to tell her mum to go cos shes now strong almost to walk. the mum go but my mum want to come spend holiday as she Neva do dat since I born. wen I told my wife I see how she change face . wen my mum come i travel she Neva cook for her but warm soup in freezer to give her. my mum hate dat called me and was crying dat will she do dat to her mum. so I pretend noting happen as I got back I buy things from eatry for family so my mum left afta 2 weeks
I now bring d issue up and she just ansa me anyhow dat way wrong in giving her second hand food dat she will give her mum too. I now got angry and beat her. I Neva injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all d time she promise to change yet non. becos of bad caracter I refuse to take her to eatry. she now want to deny me sex until I slap sence into her. marraige has challenge is not easy.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by demoBaba: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mercychen:
Oga "slapper", just take it easy. Remember shes still not strong enough for all the slapping you're dishing out to her at the slightest provocation.

Your mum didn't do well.
How can she come to a nursing mother and instead of helping her, she expected her to be cooking fresh meal every hour of the day?
That was why your wife was not happy about her coming because she knew it will end in complains of neglect.. imagine that " patience ozokwo" fake cry. What was that for? So you can beat up your wife for her? Hmm.. all this mother inlaw though.

Your wife and her mother probably ate the same refrigerated food but your mom chose to make a mountain out of the issue.

Omugwo is meant for the new Mom, not your mother. So your wife was not expected to serve your Mom in this case.

Lastly, you have to choose who want to be married to. Your wife is your wife and your new mother. Your Mom has to respect that fact.

nursing mother of 10 months... Abeg
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Mariangeles(f): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
This is like one of those he now beat me, I now beat my own back tales that children tell. undecided
Childish!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
@OP
You be Mumu
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Moeman: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]lol, very funny write up
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by culf: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
ON the dot! undecided

Thank you Sir
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by culf: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
ON the dot! undecided

Thank you Sir
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Styluss: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Second hand food grin
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Norabay(f): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
if a guy as buhari or governor come to ur house will u give him food in freezer or cook again don't lie pls.
This boy you are still single with your mommy's boy mentality .

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by KusherAbel: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
[quote author=sisisioge post=108071063][/quote]

This bros really like you that year o cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Dollywood(m): 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
I no fit read your post finish, u just type anyhow, no paragraphs, or punctuations.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by akeeng: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2021
Jaksmillioniar

What’s the update?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by ahnie: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2021
akeeng:
Jaksmillioniar

What’s the update?
He's in prison now I believe.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by akeeng: 11:33am On Dec 13, 2021
ahnie:

He's in prison now I believe.
Why?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by MufasaLion: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Foolish man. A fool at 40 is a fool for life!
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by staga: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Oga OP,
there are ways to discipline your wife when she goes wrong. Not physically please. I beg of you.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by kapelvej: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

Most People mock me, but I got married.

We had a baby last year, a corona baby.

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

So we went and saw her we are all happy and settled all.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

she denied me sex until I slap sense into her.

marriage has challenges it is s not easy.
LOL. Tell me you are just joking

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by YorubaIsCursed: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Yoruba self angry cry

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Goldbw122(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .

I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.

When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.

I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.

When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.

I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.

I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.

She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.

I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.

As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.

Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered .

When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her.

My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .

I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.

I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .

I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.

You are beating her up and you said that you did not injure her, what about internal injury?
You are pretending that nothing happen so you don't know how to advice her or you don't have the time to unicate with your wife to understand abi?
And it is like the beating is now the o ly key that you understand in order to communicate with your wife abi?
Well you are just wrong from the starting to the ending pls try as much as possible to balance their world you know you are single before like you are alone but now you are in three people world so know how to balance them and try as much as possible not to hurt any one I know it is difficult but try and stop beating your wife, she is not a punching bag for goodness sake...
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by nizelgirl(f): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
Op. To be honest with you, your not mature for marriage. Your even proud to say you beat your wife.
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Chyma231(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
I no get time to reply mumu post ....you be fool!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Segzy19: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Guy, find other means of sorting out issues with your wife instead of beating her.

See the way you are mentioning 'beat her up' like it's a fad...

That's called intimate partner violence ..

Stop it!

Stop beating your wife....

Stop it for ever...

Never hit a woman except in self defence....
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Akinh: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

I only blamed her Sha..Bcs am very sure she must have seen the red flag but still go ahead and marry a fool like you..u re beating ur wife and u re even bragging about it..and Alaye to be sincere ur mom na tuletule..did u know that most of the thing those women can do to their mom they can't try it..am very sure u knew that her mom also eat soup that was in the freezer ....Kai girls wake up fa no be all of us guys get sense o.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Squid456: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
Really
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Vladm(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
'STUPID PEOPLE DOING STUPID THINGS WITH PRIDE' This is the problem we have in this world... africans especially..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Flamees(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
chatinent:

if na my sis you beat like this, I for don nack good grammar enter your body.
Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by knowhowk: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Double0h7:
You did well sir, you have slapped sense into her and you got your sex. You beat (small, no injuries!) her and your mother got her visit. You're doing well, continue beating her small but don't injury her. Well done sir cool

. He won't Injury her jare grin
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Verysmart101: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mercychen:
Oga "slapper", just take it easy. Remember shes still not strong enough for all the slapping you're dishing out to her at the slightest provocation.

Your mum didn't do well.
How can she come to a nursing mother and instead of helping her, she expected her to be cooking fresh meal every hour of the day?
That was why your wife was not happy about her coming because she knew it will end in complains of neglect.. imagine that " patience ozokwo" fake cry. What was that for? So you can beat up your wife for her? Hmm.. all this mother inlaw though.

Your wife and her mother probably ate the same refrigerated food but your mom chose to make a mountain out of the issue.

Omugwo is meant for the new Mom, not your mother. So your wife was not expected to serve your Mom in this case.

Lastly, you have to choose who want to be married to. Your wife is your wife and your new mother. Your Mom has to respect that fact.

Mr man his mum came 10months after delivery.Stop making a case for a terrible wife pls.How can u say she isn't strong after 10 months?
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Shalommy(f): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
Wow!!.. Superman clap for yourself. Nonsense!
Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by bluefilm: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
[s]hello room. I have a problem and it is paining me. I am a matured guy who know what it feels like to be single and maried .Most People mock me, but I got married.We had a baby last year, a corona baby.I am not ashamed to say that at my age, I am still a mummy's boy and she is my number one but I respect my wife.When I wanted to marry, my wife Never agreed to having a house close to my mum's place.I felt very bad but I want to make her happy so we moved far. My mom was angry as she knew my wife forced me.When my wife delivered, her mum came for omugo instead of my mum, and that made her so sad, that she cried and ask if i am a bastard to let them steal her right.I begged her. She came for naming and left the same day I noticed way my wife was acting rude too because her mum was pushing her.I told my wife that mum is angry, let us visit her buy her a gift because her place is now far.She kept saying that her body is not strong for 5 months after delivery and I thought she took me and my family as fools.I got angry and slapped her twice. When she saw that I was really angry she begged me.So we went and saw her we are all happy and settled all.As my child reached 10 month, I told her to tell her mum to go because she's now strong almost to walk.Her mum left but my mum wanted to come and spend the holiday as she had never done that since she delivered.When I told my wife, her facial expression changed. When my mum came i travelled but she didnt cook for her but heat soup that was in the freezer to give her. My mum hated that and she called me crying that what she did to her she won't do to her own mum .I pretended nothing happened as I got back I bought things from a eatry for family so my mum left after 2 weeks.I brought up the issue and she said nothing wrong in giving her food kept in the freezer that she gave same to her mum too .I got angry and beat her up. I didnt injure her. all and some other thing . I love my wife I cant be beating her all the time she promise to change yet nothing. Because of bad character I refuse to take her to eatry.she denied me sex until I slap sense into her.marriage has challenges it is s not easy[/s].

You still talk like a child.

How can you claim to be matured meanwhile you allow your mother and your wife to be manipulating you and playing you like table tennis ball...?

Well sha, lemme run away before you come and start slapping me too.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Getting Me Angry by Roland17(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
hello room.

Please remove mature from anything that is related to you because you are the perfect description of immature.

You are an evil and wicked man. It is not necessarily about the fact that you are a mama’s boy but the mere fact that you can justify beating up your wife repeatedly..I mean, how do you sleep at night after beating her? To what benefit? What has beating her achieved for you? Dominance? Control?

Let me assure you that you don’t love that woman you call your wife. I feel a lot of pity for the child because children are a product of their environment. I can’t believe what I have just read! I swear, you are lucky your wife is not my sister or any member of my family! You for see shege!!! A woman that just bore you a child is the one you are beating!

Where are the men around this man? Does this man not have male neighbors? This is what what frustrates me about what the Nigerian communities have degenerated into! Where is the woman’s family? The men in his compound or street!!! Boy, you are lucky I swear!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot / Christland Sex Scandal: Where Did We Go Wrong? What No One Is Talking About / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.