Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) (21605 Views)

Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory / Reasons Robert Lewandowski Deserves To Win The 2021 Ballon D’or. / Bayern Munich Coach Hansi Flick Said Robert Lewandowski Deserves To Win The Ball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by shogsman(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
NORSIYK:

Poland qualifying for Euro is a bigger achievement than Argentina winning world cup.
The same 2010 someone won
Champions league
Serie A
Italian cup
Champions league top assister
World cup joint top scorer
World cup finalist
World cup silver ball even though he was robbed of world cup golden ball.
But was overlooked.
Adriano, Sanchez and Suarez all won the yearly Copa joke America with top scorer and players of the tournament, and were never considered good enough for Ballon d'Or contenders
Wail more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by Don27tiky(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
ModsDumb:
Everyone knows Lewan was robbed
i don’t know he was robbed but if you think he was robbed because you are pained Messi won it then here is why Messi won
lewa was not the highest goal scorer in champions league neither was he the highest goal scorer in euro 2020 played this year. He was the highest goal scorer in Germany and won German league Messi was the highest scorer in Spain and won copa darey. He won copa America as the best player and highest goal scorer of the tournament. How exactly did he deserve it more than Messi. Give reasons for us to believe your assertion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by JooEeL(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

Abi ooo...na guilty conscience....y dint they give messi striker of the year in 2019 and VVD balon dor since they based it on messis number of goals , so as 2012.... this shows u how corrupt these guys are...they purposely denied the ceremony cos messi wudnt hv made top 10.... messi himself is as fake and corrupt as them , cos only corrupt people benefit from corruption

Baba na since 2 days ago you don dey cry o.

Your constant tears coupled with pictures remind me of one manna bot guy like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by Meloski(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:
no mind those clowns.......they think calling Copa America, a 10 team tournament will reduce its pedigree. Most of them have short memories or maybe ignorant. Ronaldo De Lima & Rivaldo were crowned FIFA World Best in 97 & 99 cos of their Copa America Win but in Messi's case, they think he doesn't deserve it despite a magnificent display in the League and CA.

They both failed in the UCL but Messi filled that gap with CA........we even told them in July when Argentina won CA in July but called us "deluded Messi fans", now their don clear.

Jorginho would have been the Best candidate with a brilliant individual performance.
exactly boss. We messi fans with good thinking faculty no need talk again seff. Those penaldo fans too hate messi like pay ronaldo dey put dem on monthly pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by Smoketight(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
What a time to be a wiz and messi fan,

I am proud of myself I I like good things sha,
Unlike some people that don't know how to
Like better things BIg wiz and chairman Messi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by Minjim: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:
he failed in Euro and couldn't qualify Poland for the World Cup

don't you think these things count??

All his achievements is centered on Bayern....... he was unmatchable last year but unfortunately the award was cancelled

Put Messi in the Polish team and see whether they'll still qualify.

What has Messi done in PSG?
Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by JooEeL(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Legalcriminal:
I have come to realize NL mods are full or Ronaldo boys and are pained in the ass.

If na dem Penaldo win this award we no go rest with the update all we see after the GOAT award na stupid opinion when they should be more concern about their Penaldo who is still struggling to qualify for WC.

If you like Ban me na Ogun go lick your ass.

This is the Only true GOAT

EVERYBODY KNOWS NAIRALAND IS ANTI-MESSI.

YET THE MAN KEEPS RISING. THIS KIND BLESSING ENH... ITS A SERIOUS PAIN TO EVIL HATERS. cheesy
Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by OJEEMAH(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Minjim:

Put Messi in the Polish team and see whether they'll still qualify.

What has Messi done in PSG?
Not Messi fault he is polish and they couldn't qualify.

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by OJEEMAH(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Meloski:
exactly boss. We messi fans with good thinking faculty no need talk again seff. Those penaldo fans too hate messi like pay ronaldo dey put dem on monthly pay.
grin grin

Cos they know say Ronaldo no go ever catch up with Messi again so they wan rubbish the award as usual

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by Omonigeriarere: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
snoopz:
Na by voting and messi is more popular than lewa.
Forget this deserving stuff, there are balon d'or Messi no deserve wey he still win.
Inesta and co go tell u

Yes we know shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by Omonigeriarere: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
LesbianBoy:
After what happened in 2018 I figured that this ballon d'or people will do anything to make sure Messi has more than Ronaldo

When they saw that Ronaldo was about making it 6 - 5 they carry am give Modric even though his performance that year no make sense cheesy grin grin cheesy

Rinaldo was about to make it 6-5 on what basis?

The stats clearly showed how Messi was clearly robbed.

He was hated to the extent of ranked 5th despite been the best in that year.

2 Likes

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by Meloski(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin

Cos they know say Ronaldo no go ever catch up with Messi again so they wan rubbish the award as usual
i dey laugh dem, dem rubbish or not its still the ballon d'or youngstars will spend their career working to win after my football king "messi" retires. Lmao for dem oh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by JooEeL(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Krismas:
coolGuy leave dem alone with their yeye balloon rubbish. Award with ever sifting criteria. 4yrs ago they gave it to Modric, even though CR7 won Euro and UCL. 2020, they canceled it, so dat Lewa will not win and now they can’t wait to dash Messi the award. Rubbish partiality.

When did CR7 win Euro 4 years ago in (2018)?

Chai Pendu fans don come with lie again ooo. Hohohohoho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by JooEeL(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
Paygram:

what happened to Sanchez in 2016? Abi you no dey this earth dat year? What about Snijder in 2010? E be like say you dey Mars. The former won Copa and was the MVP, highest goalscorer, name it. What about snijder that won treble and his performance in world cup?

Donarumma that got the best goalie to deserve am abi? Okay ooo.

Exactly u are right. Hence tell your Pendu to return the Ballon d'or of 2016 to Sanchez the rightful owner before we return ours to Lewy grin

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by aluyapreston: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kingcalls:

Who told u Poland is eliminated from the world cup... besides do u think its easy to qualify in Europe?? There are stronger teams in Europe and more teams ... in South America, its just 10 teams thst compete amongst each other and half will go thru... thats y ud always see Brazil Argentina and Colombia in every world cup... but in Europe big teams like Italy, France England Portugal Holland have somehow failed to qualify in the past

just break your head because Messi will forever give you nightmares. Ronaldo will never be in top 3 for any balon d or again. you are a loser, he is a loser in the GOAT and the both of you will continuously be reminded for the next 12 months about Messi 7th balon d or with the 7 tag in CR7. By 2022, it will be 8.

you have a future of tears. Sweet hot tears. not only you, both Lesbianboy and Obembet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by Omonigeriarere: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
NORSIYK:

This is the most ridiculous reason I have ever come across all my life.

I guess Messi had been winning world cup and Copa joke America for those he won

And what happened to Messi's ranking below if I may ask?

Considering the fact that Messi had more goals in 2017 & 2018 when Ronaldo and Modric won, was that not sentiment?

If goal and assist is the main reason for winning Ballon D'or then Messi deserves 9 Ballon D'or

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
PENALDIANS fighting for Lewandowski since they know someone who plays Luxembourg back to back can't win Ballon D'or
Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by Deserea: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
kelvyn7:
I am a Messi fan but mehnnn...this clearly should have gone to Lewan cry
[/s]

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
kelvyn7:
I am a Messi fan but mehnnn...this clearly should have gone to Lewan cry
You are a PENALDIAN.
What's the difference between Lewandowski & Ruud Vanielsteroy?
Why didn't Vanielsteroy make it to the first 3 despite coughing out goals?
Guess you know him?

Why didn't ALI DAEI win Ballon D'Or despite holding the record for the highest goalscorer for international matches?

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by oluwaseyi1759(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Let this be clearly known today that there are board of members who decide this thing. How many percentage does the votes( both journalists and fans) carries? .... Apart from not being a Messi or Barcelona fan, Do you know the specific criteria or prerequisite by which the ballon d'or is awarded? No.. because you are not among the big table where it's decided. They do what they like eversince FIFA has stop backing the award... But I think lewandowski deserves more than a baker's plywood.
Don27tiky:
lewa was not the highest goal scorer in champions league neither was he the highest goal scorer in euro 2020 played this year. He was the highest goal scorer in Germany and won German league Messi was the highest scorer in Spain and won copa darey. He won copa America as the best player and highest goal scorer of the tournament. How exactly did he deserve it more than Messi. Give reasons for us to believe your assertion
Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by 123readygo: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
All you pendu fangirls should stop crying please.... ENOUGH!
Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
123readygo:
All you pendu fangirls should stop crying please.... ENOUGH!
I have told PENDU Fans to channel their anger through appropriate authorities and should stop disturbing Nairaland.
We don't have Law Firms here.
They can storm any court of competent jurisdiction and file their case.
They can use PENALTIES as Guarantors.
Who knows Luxembourg?
Only PENDU does.
Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by OJEEMAH(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
Meloski:
i dey laugh dem, dem rubbish or not its still the ballon d'or youngstars will spend their career working to win after my football king "messi" retires. Lmao for dem oh...
exactly

1 Like

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin

They will seek the services of penalties and Luxembourg to clinch the next Ballon D'Or grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by Ijaya123: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jakemedg:
Cr7 fans and lamentations

Euros and the Copa America played a major part in deciding this year's winner not t just club trophies or goals .
Lewy couldn't get his hands on the Euros and just like Barcelona his Bayern Munich team couldn't win last season's UCL

No UCL, No Euros (equivalent to Copa America) and you were expecting Lewy to win the ballon dor

So anybody who disagree with the award automatically becomes a CR7 fans?

Other players don't have fans?
Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by MisfitHPG: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ademola47:
FIFA has announced Lionel Messi as the winner of the 2021 Ballon d'Or.

Sentiments apart (I love Messi a lot), but I think Lewandowski was cheated. He deserves the award more than Messi. His performance (in the Bundesliga and champions league) has said it all.

What do you think?

For the best keeper, I think Mendy deserves it more.

Nairalanders, what do you think?
endless showers of hating tears can not drown king Leo-pod,7 and counting
Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Omonigeriarere:

Rinaldo was about to make it 6-5 on what basis?

The stats clearly showed how Messi was clearly robbed.

He was hated to the extent of ranked 5th despite been the best in that year.

That's how you guys create something that is false and run with it simply because una no like Ronaldo. Messi didn't win 3 trophies that year o shocked shocked
Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by OJEEMAH(m): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

They will seek the services of penalties and Luxembourg to clinch the next Ballon D'Or grin grin
They know Ronaldo can't defeat Messi that's why they backed Lewy cos he is the strongest candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
aluyapreston:

just break your head because Messi will forever give you nightmares. Ronaldo will never be in top 3 for any balon d or again. you are a loser, he is a loser in the GOAT and the both of you will continuously be reminded for the next 12 months about Messi 7th balon d or with the 7 tag in CR7. By 2018, it will be 8.

you have a future of tears. Sweet hot tears. not only you, both L.esbianBoy and Obembet

This your mentality is the reason why buhari is your president. Because you want to do "pepper dem" you support the wrong thing. Even Modric reactions showed he wasn't expecting to win but it's his lucky he benefited from ballon d'or cheating Ronaldo. As for yesterday even Messi knows that Lewandowski was cheated and so he tried to patronize him by saying he deserves last year and should be given bla bla bla grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by OfficialAPCNig: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
Please Ballon D'or is based mostly on international trophies, that's why Donna won the keepers trophy.

They consider only club achievement if its not a major international tour amentt year.

France Football has said it repeatedly that ther award is not for scoring goals and again the award is based on a season not full calendar year like FIFA The Best.

So Lewan goals this season and Mendy's saves don't count. They will only count for next year.

All these information are online but CR-turned Lewan fans will just ignore them.

The person that is robbed is J5 who should have came second behind MESSI

2 Likes

Re: Lewandowski Deserves The Ballon D'or More (Opinion) by tuzle(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
People saying lewa didn't do well for Poland. Seriously with all the big teama in euro, what do u expect Poland to do. Most of us here can't mention more than two players in that Poland team except from him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brazil Vs Serbia. : FIFA World Cup Qatar (2 - 0) Live / Liverpool Line Up Steven Gerrard As Potential Replacement For Jurgen Klopp / Manchester City Signs Monaco BENJAMIN MENDY In Deal Worth Over £50m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.