Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1121258 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2016
hyfr:
I need 430$ will u sell?

Available, Call / Whatsapp 08086093460
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by fairari022(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
does anyone knows the current rate of $$ at the parallel market?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by modath(f): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
todoindallas:
$5800 for sale in nigeria at gtb bank MAGODO ONLY at the rate of #265,it will be cash for cash,i will give you usd,you will give naira,NO BANK TRANSFER.

& you feel you are doing anyone a favour. cheesy , @ that price if it isn't inflow, it is useless!!

Abok1 price. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by modath(f): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
fairari022:
does anyone knows the current rate of $$ at the parallel market?

www.abokifx.com

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Teej1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
skfa1:

Read again, I mentioned $50bn.Well maybe I didnt say “minimum”. Sure I believe we can achieve that but with time. My question is,why not use taxation instead of this hard means been implored by the FG?

I understand the pains our brothers abroad and some of our local businesses are going through but I still believe fiscal policy is not enough to fight low productivity or depletion of naira. As a matter of fact increments in tax rate has never done the masses real good, remember the vat increment regime that created alot of menace and hyper inflation in the economy .... I still believe the strict monetary policy set up by the CBN is for the good of the masses let's endure to sacrifice for the future of our unborn child, even IMF can't negotiate the policy because I believe we are not the only country using this kind of policy globally. MY VIEW

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by skfa1: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Teej1:
[b][/b]
I understand the pains our brothers abroad and some of our local businesses are going through but I still believe fiscal policy is not enough to fight low productivity or depletion of naira. As a matter of fact increments in tax rate has never done the masses real good, remember the vat increment regime that created alot of menace and hyper inflation in the economy .... I still believe the strict monetary policy set up by the CBN is for the good of the masses let's endure to sacrifice for the future of our unborn child, even IMF can't negotiate the policy because I believe we are not the only country using this kind of policy globally. MY VIEW
You have a good view right there,however we have to be careful of naira devaluation. Let's remember Zimbabwea currency!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by skfa1: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Today's dollar rate: abok.i N270
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by amywonda: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Limuted Dollar available in Europe China america , @250
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by amywonda: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
bezimo:

I need the money in Canada.Is it possible for you to send to my account or me in Canada while I send Naira to your account? What rate do you offer.
hey , u gotten already?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by amywonda: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
bezimo:

I need the money in Canada.Is it possible for you to send to my account or me in Canada while I send Naira to your account? What rate do you offer.
hey , u gotten already
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hello Nairalanders I want to buy dollar and give Naira in return. If you are in Canada you can pay into my account or via pay pal.
Thanks people.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by amywonda: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
tfx2012:
Hello Nairalanders I want to buy dollar and give Naira in return. If you are in Canada you can pay into my account or via pay pal.
Thanks people.
I can deposit in ur account , call me
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by capspeter: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2016
700usd paypal fund available @N235
Check my signature for contact details

https://www.nairaland.com/2848314/700usd-paypal-fund-n235-available
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by moshino(m): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
tfx2012:
Thanks people.

Who pays/deposits FIRST?

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sparkleboy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
amywonda:
I can deposit in ur account , call me
I need about 4000 in US can you send it? And at what rate? I will pay in naira Though I have 1800 already but can't get it to my dorm account.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by amywonda: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
sparkleboy:

I need about 4000 in US can you send it? And at what rate? I will pay in naira Though I have 1800 already but can't get it to my dorm account.
call me
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by amywonda: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
sparkleboy:

call me, yes I can send it, call me let's discuss
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
tfx2012:
Thanks people.

If u r in Abuja, I could give u $3600 cash. That goes for anyone who's interested.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 1:21am On Jan 08, 2016
I sold at 267 today
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by arbitrage: 1:34am On Jan 08, 2016
kaycodes:
I sold at 267 today

Confirm by cash or bank dom account transfer?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kaycodes: 1:53am On Jan 08, 2016
arbitrage:

Confirm by cash or bank dom account transfer?

I transferred to Dorm account.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by coderXO(m): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2016
sparkleboy:

You have $1800 in cash? Why not find a BDC to hand it to and they in turn transfer into your dom for you?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2016
hello Guy, how can I send money to someone in India or bangladash using naira, or will it be converted to dollar?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by wizecoder1: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2016
Hello Guyz, I have Euro for sale for conventional outbound wire transfer and Form M as some of the funds are export proceeds.PM if you need it.
Current rate 1EURO= 275 Naira
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by skfa1: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2016
Guys today is my day to change my $2800. What's the correct abo.ki rate for today?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sparkleboy(m): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2016
coderXO:

You have $1800 in cash? Why not find a BDC to hand it to and they in turn transfer into your dom for you?

Can they do that? I really prefer that o
The messed up part is that the 1800 is in $1 bills denominations
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by coderXO(m): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2016
sparkleboy:

You are screwed...you need to find someone going to America, that's the only kind of person that is likely to take that off your hands

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2016
sparkleboy:

Call me 08059955902 I will buy
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by modath(f): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2016
skfa1:
Guys today is my day to change my $2800. What's the correct abo.ki rate for today?

Nah, chill till next week! Was 272 in Abuja ydy... read in my early morning paper that it was 275-278 by late afternoon...

Why am I even volunteering info sef? cheesy grin

@sparkleboy, if you are willing to sell @ 220, (na 200, cool Abok1 go give you) I can take it off your hands & keep till when I need it....

BTW, where on earth did you not change your singles back oin the states? I have 20s & I know I can't change it sef!!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lanre2009: 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
wizecoder1:
Hello Guyz, I have Euro for sale for conventional outbound wire transfer and Form M as some of the funds are export proceeds.PM if you need it.
Current rate 1EURO= 275 Naira

As at yesterday afternoon, abo.ki was buying euro for N282.

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by emergency2: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Have 60 dollars in gtb dom acctt, can only transfer to anoda dorm account cos its too small to withdraw.

I reside in ado ekiti
Let me know who is interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.