Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1120324 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2009
I agree with BAC and X-2-X.
Probably this thread can be renamed "How much did you exchange your foreign currency today".
That will be all inclusive.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BAC: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2009
What is the rate of ££££ pleaseeeeeeeee.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nduchucks: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2009
Today for Abuja:

Mallam go buy dollar: N153
Mallam go sell you dollar: N154
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by suxes2005(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2009
how much is d bank exchange rate? I need 2 pay $55 for my application fee to CSUN, usa anyne can help with dis? Will pay u d equivalent in Naira here, suxesboy@yahoo.com 08026569391

SHALOM
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by brauneyes: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
I will pay the $55 for you. Send me an email @ info@ckongroup.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2009
Hello all,

We buy dollar 152.50 and sell 154
for any other pair i have given ma number .
pounds is not easy to give it's rate.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by suxes2005(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2009
brauneyes:

I will pay the $55 for you. Send me an email @ info@ckongroup.com

Sent u an e-mail

SHALOM
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Awujale(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
Surely, someone must have a exchange rate for pounds sterling!!! Its not rocket science, is it? , and just before any let's his/her air loose, I'm not asking for dead accurate figures, all i need is a guide figure/range. Can anyone living in Nigeria please help ??
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Awujale(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2009
excuse my typo error, "an exchange rate" is should have been,
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
Awujale:

excuse my typo error, "an exchange rate" is should have been,

we buy 255 and we sell pounds 259

dis ur oyibo too much.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Awujale(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2009
Thanks gowaga68.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Abalicious: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2009
Hey guys,

I posted earlier asking if anyone knew of any good sites that i could check out regarding online currency exchange. well i found one. http://www.cfd.tradeviewforex.com has worked with Nigerians before, and i think it would do all us who are seriously considering doing some online forex trading. Let me know what you think!

-Abalicious
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BAC: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2009
Abalicious:

Hey guys,

I posted earlier asking if anyone knew of any good sites that i could check out regarding online currency exchange. well i found one. http://www.cfd.tradeviewforex.com has worked with Nigerians before, and i think it would do all us who are seriously considering doing some online forex trading. Let me know what you think!

-Abalicious

Anyone interested in Forex dealing should be very careful. Don't play a blind man's game. If you don't know technical analysis inside out, and be breathing chart patterns you will lose your hard earned cash,
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2009
BAC:

Anyone interested in Forex dealing should be very careful. Don't play a blind man's game. If you don't know technical analysis inside out, and be breathing chart patterns you will lose your hard earned cash,

I agree with you comment not only technical but all the basic things needed cos online fx no be just came of quick quick, traders most have and use good indicators, dont rely on robots etc.
all the best.

Awujale:

Thanks gowaga68.

you welcome.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Abalicious: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2009
Anyone interested in Forex dealing should be very careful. Don't play a blind man's game. If you don't know technical analysis inside out, and be breathing chart patterns you will lose your hard earned cash

I agree with you 100%. online forex trading can be risky, but if you ask any successful gambler if 5 card draw is a game of luck or skill he'll say luck is involved, but its mainly skill. Thats why i posted that link. They know what they're doing, and i trust them.

I agree with you comment not only technical but all the basic things needed cos online fx no be just came of quick quick, traders most have and use good indicators, dont rely on robots etc.
all the best.

Have you traded before? How was your experience? i hope it was a good one!! grin And yes, dont use robots!

-Abalicious
www.cfd.tradeviewforex.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2009
Abalicious:

I agree with you 100%. online forex trading can be risky, but if you ask any successful gambler if 5 card draw is a game of luck or skill he'll say luck is involved, but its mainly skill. Thats why i posted that link. They know what they're doing, and i trust them.

Have you traded before? How was your experience? i hope it was a good one!! grin And yes, dont use robots!

-Abalicious
www.cfd.tradeviewforex.com

yes i am , and am doing lil good on it.
The Trend is your Friend.

we buy Dollar 153 and sell 155
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nimshi: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2009
Dollar exchange rates at different locations today?

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2009
gowaga68:

yes i am , and am doing lil good on it.
The Trend is your Friend.

we buy Dollar 153 and sell 155

What is making the damn Naira fall again now? haba
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2009
Fhemmmy:

What is making the damn Naira fall again now? haba

na market o,
thats fx for u.
no much dollar CBN no give too much,the lesser then good the higher the demand .
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2009
gowaga68:

na market o,
thats fx for u.
no much dollar CBN no give too much,the lesser then good the higher the demand .

But $$ shd be more in circulation soon, with many people trooping into Nija soon.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
Fhemmmy:

But $$ shd be more in circulation soon, with many people trooping into Nija soon.
well let them come 1st,for now we are on our own. cry
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mtyekinni: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2009
Its amazing that though the $ is falling against most major currencies, it keeps rising in 9ja, may God protect us in this country o!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dinggle: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
that is because the higher it goes the more favorable it becomes to the banks(for round tripping), top political class and business mugols. It will be to their disadvantage for dollars to drop in Naija considering all their business abroad.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ChiChi77: 5:27am On Nov 22, 2009
what is the dollar/Naira exchange rate today, Saturday, November 21st?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 6:20am On Nov 23, 2009
Chi_Chi77:

what is the dollar/Naira exchange rate today, Saturday, November 21st?

I guess you wanna change the Naira to $$ for what you gonna pay me for your next ride.
If you tell us what you want, we will make it happen . . . . drama free
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ChiChi77: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2009
Fhemmy. The ball is in your court my brother, find me the car 1 million Naira and we can make it happen. I'm checking the exchange for other reasons, lol, na wa for you!! you deh everywhere on this site.

Honda , Toyota or Nissan.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2009
Chi_Chi77:

Fhemmy. The ball is in your court my brother, find me the car 1 million Naira and we can make it happen. I'm checking the exchange for other reasons, lol, na wa for you!! you deh everywhere on this site.

Honda , Toyota or Nissan.

I can make a nice Honda Accord, with fabric, no drama and no accidental history be yours for that price, when u ready, i will have give you the number of my partner in Lagos and we can make the deal happen.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ChiChi77: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2009
No problem. What Year? Mileage? then the VIN number, and I will have my people come to you and inspect the car. And take it off your hands if all agrees to the car.

Merry xmas my brother.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2009
Chi_Chi77:

No problem. What Year? Mileage? then the VIN number, and I will have my people come to you and inspect the car. And take it off your hands if all agrees to the car.

Merry xmas my brother.

Dont wanna mess up this thread, mail me

Fhemmmy@gmail.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ChiChi77: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2009
I already did grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.