Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Breaking News: DSS Captured meth Drug Lord - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: DSS Captured meth Drug Lord (5296 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: From Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate By David Hundeyin / Tinubu Is A Drug Lord - Reno Omokri / Unkwon Gunmen/esn Terrorist Pretending To Be DSS Captured - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: DSS Captured meth Drug Lord by Clinton999: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Breaking News: DSS Captured meth Drug Lord by Kwaratweep: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Clinton999:

Oga why u de disturb us wit dis Kwara problem na?
why we no go disturb you, is the site design for your state alone dere

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: DSS Captured meth Drug Lord by ebufa: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hangmnk:
grin

mumu man! you think you are funny abi ?
Re: Breaking News: DSS Captured meth Drug Lord by Ovamboland(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tonymic2017:
I wonder what joy people gain in defaming others. It's clear that the pics is photoshopped. But that's not the case here. What joy do u get from bringing others down. What did the Igbos do to you? Y this much hatred? It's truly sad! Very sad! How I wish you can be traced and arrested so you can prove this rubbish pics you posted. It's sad that nairaland is faceless. If them born u well, post am for Facebook and see what becomes of you. Always post what you can defend not to defame people.

But the same guy you claim is being defamed can tell you another person is a clone without proof, and it's okay by you.
Bloody hypocrite

You're even threatening him with bodily harm, do you know you just committed a crime and Seun can be pressed legally to provide your details for prosecution
Re: Breaking News: DSS Captured meth Drug Lord by Oceemo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ovamboland:

But the same guy you claim is being defamed can tell you another person is a clone without proof, and it's okay by you.
Bloody hypocrite

You're even threatening him with bodily harm, do you know you just committed a crime and Seun can be pressed legally to provide your details for prosecution
Don't mind them always crying when it is against them but quick to haul insult and abusive words against other tribes real hypocrite they are

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: DSS Captured meth Drug Lord by adekolaelect(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tonymic2017:

Can u use fire to quench fire? Violence can't b solved by violence. So inciting hate doesn't solve anything. Once there's war, no one cares how it starts it after it has finished destroying anything in it's path. I don't care how it started, buh hate can't solve anything. It makes things worse.
yes thank you I agree with you but talk to them too bcs respect is reciprocal .they are too arrogant .
Re: Breaking News: DSS Captured meth Drug Lord by Tonymic2017: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ovamboland:

Bloody hypocrite

I don't know who is a clone and who is not, I said I av come across that picture earlier dis yr in this same nairaland. All I'm saying is don't type wat u cannot prove just because you can't be trace for defamation of character by the authorities. Information is power, whether the information is true or not. So! Try to understand sentences b4 typing. I said and I quote, how I wish he could b traced! Ur question should be by who? Then I'd reply by the one who is being defamed! So kindly understand! Get wisdom, buh in all u do, get more importantly, UNDERSTANDING!!! Goodnyt.
Re: Breaking News: DSS Captured meth Drug Lord by Tonymic2017: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
adekolaelect:
yes thank you I agree with you but talk to them too bcs respect is reciprocal .they are too arrogant .

Brotherly, I understood what you said, all I'm saying in essence is two wrongs cannot make a right. It can only escalate. One might just feel it's just to type it here and go while others might take what you typed seriously and start attacking opposite tribe even without u knowing it's origin. #EndSars started with a twit, u saw how the fire engulfed everywhere, imagine if dat is a tribal twit and had d same effect. I'm not trying to preach here, All I'm saying is let's be positive in our sayings.
Re: Breaking News: DSS Captured meth Drug Lord by nnamdi640: 12:28am On Dec 01, 2021
kingawothefirst:
Na meth go finish dem, foolish set of people
Don't allow hatred to turn you to mad man
Re: Breaking News: DSS Captured meth Drug Lord by adekolaelect(m): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2021
Tonymic2017:

Brotherly, I understood what you said, all I'm saying in essence is two wrongs cannot make a right. It can only escalate. One might just feel it's just to type it here and go while others might take what you typed seriously and start attacking opposite tribe even without u knowing it's origin. #EndSars started with a twit, u saw how the fire engulfed everywhere, imagine if dat is a tribal twit and had d same effect. I'm not trying to preach here, All I'm saying is let's be positive in our sayings.
thank you sir but take this To Kanu and his supporters .God bless Nigeria and those who wishes well for Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: DSS Captured meth Drug Lord by Dhury: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2021
Sad est grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 PDP Ex-Aspirants Defect To APC In Zamfara / 2006 Census: Stay At Home 24th And 25th of March / Fg’s Goal Is To Move Nigeria Into Top 100 On 2020 World Business Index, Says Vp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.