Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? (7070 Views)

Umahi: South East Needs God’s Anointing To Produce Buhari’s Successor / 2023: Buba Galadima Reveals Region To Produce Buhari’s Successor / 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by slivertongue: 8:05am On Nov 30, 2021
I doubt
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by Tomahawk99(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2021
Zico5:
North has taken the presidency to be their birthright. One of their main worries is the fear of the unknown. They don't want Nigeria to break cos that's where their bread is buttered. They know south are watching their grave atrocities and the antecedent is glaring them in the face. Buhari has successfully brought fear unto the north and anything less than North/south rule will surely speak doom for this already fragile nation. I wonder why some of these northern oligarchy will join Buhari in his evil agenda. They watched as he brought the government to dustbin but now they could not sleep cos of fear. We shall see this to the end.
When you lot say north, where do you qualify as north?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by duro4chang(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2021
ma373733:
If Theres anything like equity and fairness in this country south east should produce the next president
of course they don't deserve it but .for equity sake
And it should come from the PDP.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by jospepper(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2021
If by North Central they are thinking of people like Yahaya Bello then the presidency should move elsewhere.

I am tired of ineptitude, when regions are making a case they should present sound persons like Osinbajo, Zulum, Udom, Soludo etc. And not the likes of Tinubu, Y. Bello et al. If not the race should be thrown open for the best candidate from anywhere.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by aribisala0(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2021
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by Divoc19(f): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2021
Until we start to vote by merit and forget about zoning. Tribalism and corruption will not end in Nigeria
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by Integrafamoo: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2021
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by Bizibi(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2021
Adamawa may take it.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by Stainlesssteel: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2021
The middle belt is not north please. It is middle belt. You people should stop tagging us along with the north. Middle is not north. please check your map. We are a region of our own. Who and how did you guys even come about that name sef? is the place at the center of the north or Nigeria? it's not too late for us to start correcting the wrong narrative

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by airsaylongcome: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2021
No.

South is producing the next president
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by luizpippo(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2021
I was already thinking this people has sense since they seem like the first set of agitators to adequately qoute the exact number of years used by GEJ on behalf of the South South to be 5 unlike BMCs do, then i saw a pic of Yeye Bello, immediately i cringed.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by juman(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2021
Yes.
Obama became president of America.
Anybody can become president of Nigeria.
But you have to contest.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by Bigpapi: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2021
Anything from North is forbidden
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by Fredogwuche: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2021
bubosola:
Osinbajo for 2023
Osinbajo will be a good candidate if only the evil elders of the party will allow him to perform and function well.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by MrTosin01: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2021
Yungmil:
This government is trying

The eonomy is moving fine

Everybody is enjoying the country

There is food and money everywhere

Buhari has done very well for this country

I don't know why few people are complaining

Like for buhari......share for buhari

Wish he could remain after 2023

It's the sarcasm for me grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by Sammy07: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2021
22o62021:

Nothing like Yoruba name

Saraki is from the north central period

Stop claiming him

Bukola is an Igbo name
Toyin issa fulani name.

grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by Sammy07: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2021
ma373733:
okay when the woman carry drug yesterday
You guys denied that Kwara is not Yoruba o cheesy it is well

Lol, denied Kwara yoruba?

Where and how?
The past and present governors are what? Igbo?
Majority of the people living there are what? Edos?

Yoruba dominates 12 of the 16.lgs

Even most of the Governors and Deputies are Yoruba.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by Burruchaga71(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2021
The question should be, can the Great Igbos accept any IDIOT from another tribe to Govern them? Time will tell
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by juman(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2021
God of Obama is still exist.
If you like to be president go and contest.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by gidgiddy: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2021
I dont know why anyone will be talking about another President from the North after 8 years of Buhari
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by Racoon(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2021
Humn! Every region is just agitating for the presidency not minding what becomes of this failed contraption.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2021
ma373733:
If Theres anything like equity and fairness in this country south east should produce the next president
of course they don't deserve it but .for equity sake

Why did you say South East don't deserve the Presidential seat?? ,and you still talk about equity.....

I wonder what Nigeria has achieved with the past Presidents and the present one
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by aribisala0(m): 9:06am On Nov 30, 2021
22o62021:

Nothing like Yoruba name

Saraki is from the north central period

Stop claiming him
Saraki is not Yoruba
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 30, 2021
North Central is the most unfortunate region in Nigeria as I do not think they will ever smell Aso Rock. The unfortunate issue is that there are more yorubas there. So, there best best is to team up with SW. Cos they cannot have the slot for north. It's not possible. It's why they want to fight it out this time that its south cos they have strong bond with SW. But SE and SS will never allow it since they are part of the north thought they arent core north. Lol. So, I think Yahaya Bello is just fooling himself around. Tinubu wont even pick him as his vice cos he is not a brain. He is just an average nobody who happens to be lucky to get the slot as a deputy gov and then the gov died before resuming office. And the guy has seriously underperformed. Then, talk of the clowns in Kogi where by Dino is their ring leader. Who will give such slot to people like that? Bukola Saraki of Kwara os just wasting his time. He doesnt even stand a chance in PDP.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by Dropsywill: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2021
Nairaland any one who knows about this psychic that predict someone future and also attract luck "called" maria.pls help a brother I want to know if she is real

Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by ma373733(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2021
Sammy07:

Where and how?

I wish I know how to quote.i for quote the moniker make you see
Living in denial as usual it is well o.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by AfonjaConehead: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2021
As long as tinubu wanna play pranks on the better south,then the north can rule forever
Re: 2023 Presidency: Can North-Central Produce Buhari's Successor? by AfonjaConehead: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2021
Sammy07:

Where and how?

And they all dobale flat,bow down, prostrate for emir gambari. Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria: South West, Edo Move To Rebuild Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Abia State Is The Highest Producer Of Cocoa In Nigeria. / Any Attempt To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu I Would Come - Israel President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.