Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Toast To Nairalanders On This Special Valentine Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toast To Nairalanders On This Special Valentine Day. (1291 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toast To Nairalanders On This Special Valentine Day. by disney(f): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2006
Sup everyone,

Happy Valentine, let me make a toast with this bottle of fruit wine. grin grin wink smiley

My toast goes out to Seun for making nairaland , you have showed us that a true Nigerian can be creative, you are one in a million and may ur hopes and visions for nairaland in the nearest future come to pass. Also, my toast goes out to everyone that spends at least 2 hours a day browsing Nairaland. To hotangel, you rock Nairaland, To snazzydawn, you brought ur beauty to Nairaland, To Kokcity, you make me want to be a man, To Larger, you are something extraordinary, To Nike4luv, Monie and to everyone on Nairaland who has helped to make Nairaland a fun place to be in. My toast goes out to you all. Lots of hugs and kisses this lovely valentine day and may ur wishes in the nearest future come to pass. Stay blessed.
Re: Toast To Nairalanders On This Special Valentine Day. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2006
Thanks that was so sweet of u
Happy Valentine to u
hope u had fun kiss kiss kiss
Re: Toast To Nairalanders On This Special Valentine Day. by eveseh(f): 6:49pm On May 07, 2006
thank you,toast back to you

(1) (Reply)

A Mystical Night Of Love / Can Nigerians Be Romantic? / I Am 16.being Dating Since12.(one Guy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.