Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Imo State Now Worse Than Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Now Worse Than Borno (1105 Views)

Babangida: Corruption Is Now Worse Than It Was Under Me / Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government / Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Awkabigboy: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2021
Imo state is now worse than Borno. God works in a very mysterious ways. I can remember when some imolites do talk nonsense about Borno but right now the God 9f vengeance has visited imo state with a plague twice worse than Borno.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 30, 2021
Seriously God works in a mysterious way.

Even the orlu/orsu there is nothing useful dey are even contributing to the state.

Just nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Awkabigboy: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Even the orlu/orsu there is nothing useful dey are even contributing to the state.

Just nuisance.
My concern is how to create a barrier like fence between The terrorist imo state and Anambra, because those terrorists arises sneak into ihiala and its environs to cause havoc.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2021
Someone said biafra is a cemetery, igbo only return to South East when they are dead

6 Likes

Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Awkabigboy: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2021
SlyDev:
Someone said biafra is a cemetery, igbo only return to South East when they are dead
Not true though, we Anambrarians own our industries in Anambra
Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Deborah98(f): 11:01am On Nov 30, 2021
Omo you wrote my mind...I used this exact words to describe how bad things are now in Imo. Like play like play Imo now is the new Borno cry. My once peaceful and loving state chai who would have thought it'd happen sooner than we expected. But it well this too shall pass.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by zuchyblink(m): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2021
Non igbos crying over Igbos again. Igbo gives sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Awkabigboy: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2021
zuchyblink:
Non igbos crying over Igbos again. Igbo gives sleepless nights
Same way useless imolites were crying about Borno cheesy seems you're from that useless state. We will build a wall to separate you all from Anambra so you can all kill yourselves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Awkabigboy: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2021
Deborah98:
Omo you wrote my mind...I used this exact words to describe how bad things are now in Imo. Like play like play Imo now is the new Borno cry. My once peaceful and loving state chai who would have thought it'd happen sooner than we expected. But it well this too shall pass.
Sorry about that but it won't pass away soon just like Borno is still battling theirs , nnem oma biko don't come back to imo this Xmas, just remain in Lagos and take it that you have no origin again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Resurrection212: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
Awkabigboy:
Imo state is now worse than Borno. God works in a very mysterious ways. I can remember when some imolites do talk nonsense about Borno but right now the God 9f vengeance has visited imo state with a plague twice worse than Borno.
[/s]
I'm not blame you I blame those stupid Anambra people that trying to turn our state to battleground. Next year the government going to implement imo state residential ID card this will stop the prostitution and human trafficking including ipob terrorist from enter imo state.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2021
So sad.
Devil punish nnamdi kanu and his brainwashed pigs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Awkabigboy: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2021
Resurrection212:
[s][/s]
I'm not blame you I blame those stupid Anambra people that trying to turn our state to battleground. Next year the government going to implement imo state residential ID card this will stop the prostitution and human trafficking including ipob terrorist from enter imo state.
Ana akogheri, even you who wrote this know it is meaningless
Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by zuchyblink(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Same way useless imolites were crying about Borno cheesy seems you're from that useless state. We will build a wall to separate you all from Anambra so you can all kill yourselves
one thing is sure Igbos will give you sleepless nights till you enter grave
Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Dhury: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Just nuisance.
orlu is just a sambisa of imo
Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Awkabigboy: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
zuchyblink:
one thing is sure Igbos will give you sleepless nights till you enter grave
By your killings in the useless and worthless imo state , we will build wall to separate imo from Anambra
Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Not true though, we Anambrarians own our industries in Anambra

Na Anambra dey carry south east
Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by esnbrutality: 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
I Love as IGBO people ..refused to even engage these miscreants on a FULLISH thread with a Fullish OP...that is known as an uncircumcised mongrel with a brain that fits the head of an ANT...

Its Obvious that Nnamdi Kanu Blasted Orji Kalu...that is why these fullsz are busty yarning dust and being foolish ...today.

BIAFRA IS BEAUTIFULLY MADE...and Uncircumcised zombies cant truncate its actualization...

NO TIME FOR FULANI AND AFONJA NONSENSE!!...SPITS!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by B2Bmen: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
Awkabigboy:
oga I understand that is your prayer but imo can never be bornu no comparison. No town or village is under the control of any group. The ipob doesn't kill innocent people or wipe out an entire community collect tax's from them kidnapp and demand ramsom from the government but only after force men. The people feel relax and better with them than your so called army. Therefore they is no comparison between the two state on what is happening to them. If not your bad belly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Just nuisance.

Keep on creating stupid posts and changing monikers to answer your bigoted self! Your entire depraved and sad existence is consumed with your fear and obsession with Mazi Kanu, IPOB/ESN, Biafra, and anything or anyone else you see as a threat to your ATM that is 'one Nigeria'! You need help!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
B2Bmen:
oga I understand that is your prayer but imo can never be bornu no comparison. No town or village is under the control of any group. The ipob doesn't kill innocent people or wipe out an entire community collect tax's from them kidnapp and demand ramsom from the government but only after force men. The people feel relax and better with them than your so called army. Therefore they is no comparison between the two state on what is happening to them. If not your bad belly

Quote me anywhere, any videos made and shared, purportedly showing Igbos (claiming to be members of ESN) engaged in beheading and cannibalising anyone....those are all the handwork of northern elements looking to justify to the international community the 'terrorist' tag hung on IPOB! I've also noticed this evil scheme, that came to a head in the run-up to the Anambra elections and reduced drastically afterwards, reared its ugly head again when moves began to be made for the release of Mazi kanu!

Notice this evil of committing murder, recording the act and running to the press to pin it on IPOB/ESN, all recommenced same time all sorts of bigoted and hateful Hausa-Fulani grps started giving press conferences to give 'reasons' why Mazi Kanu shouldn't be released? It's all staged, and some daft Nigerians are falling for it!
Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Awkabigboy: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
B2Bmen:
Imo is cursed and worse than Borno. Your tears are delicious cheesy grin
Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Arda1000(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Afonjanic head slamming demons and Edo scuuums masquerading as Igbo chai uwa mmebi grin
Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Brimstone77: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Awkabigboy:

In the deluded mind of a zombie...
Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by DOTian: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Just nuisance.

Orlu zone is actually where most of the states Oil and gas deposits lie!
You claim to be Ibo but you don't know!

Ebule lokoja..
Mkpi Buhari

What do a riffraff know?
Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Brimstone77: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Awkabigboy:

I'm cursed and worse than an idiot. My tears just began.cheesy grin
okkk good for you. cool
Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
DOTian:

Orlu zone is actually where most of the states Oil and gas deposits lie!
You claim to be Ibo but you don't know!

Ebule lokoja..
Mkpi Buhari

What do a riffraff know?

Stupid map
Re: Imo State Now Worse Than Borno by makemoneywbsite: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
esnbrutality:
I Love as IGBO people ..refused to even engage these miscreants on a FULLISH thread with a Fullish OP...that is known as an uncircumcised mongrel with a brain that fits the head of an ANT...

Its Obvious that Nnamdi Kanu Blasted Orji Kalu...that is why these fullsz are busty yarning dust and being foolish ...today.

BIAFRA IS BEAUTIFULLY MADE...and Uncircumcised zombies cant truncate its actualization...

NO TIME FOR FULANI AND AFONJA NONSENSE!!...SPITS!

We know they're all Fulani and Afonja unity beggars na. Crying for Ndigbo who they cannot afford to live without. Igbo exit will be the greatest shocker of their lives.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Insurgency& War In Nigeria - All Regions Except SW Have Fought Against Nigeria / GHANA MUST GO: The Ugly History Of Africa's Famous Bag Mail & Gaurdian / Abba Kyari To Be Extradited To The U.S — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.