Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Love Life Of Falz: Secrets, Rumours And Speculations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Life Of Falz: Secrets, Rumours And Speculations (216 Views)

My Love Life Is Definitely Cursed. caught in being a nice guy / My Love Life Is Cursed.... / My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Life Of Falz: Secrets, Rumours And Speculations by lovelifeng: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2021
Famous Nigerian musician, FalztheBahdGuy is one of the few Nigerian celebrities who like to keep their relationship status a secret. Apart from a public rumour that he, Adekunle Gold and Simi were a part of, the rest have been very closely guarded. If anything exists on the love life of Falz, though, this is where you will find it.

Read the complete story HERE:https://lovelife.ng/the-love-life-of-falz-secrets-rumours-and-speculations/

(1) (Reply)

You're In This World For A Reason, Don't Die A Coward / Jerusalem Dance Best Dance Ever � / 2022: Men’s Sex Tips: Top 5 Great Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.