Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures (55321 Views)

An Accountant Lost His Job, See Why? / Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Antoeni(m): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2021
After Failed Application to Dana Airline, Lady Shows up for Interview Uninvited, Gets the Job.

A cabin crew and graduate of Zoology, Uche Anaekwe, has shared how she secured a job at Dana Air even with a failed application. Read her story.

“A lot has happened to me between August-November, and I’m nothing short of grateful to God.

“After I graduated from aviation school in July and got my cabin crew licence I had no idea how I was going to get a job, I didn’t know anyone in the industry who would give me a leg up, and although I knew I had all the qualifications, I didn’t know how to go about securing a job except submitting my CV to airlines and hoping for the best.

“In the last week of July, I decided to pack my bags and go to Lagos, my plan was to go round airlines offices dropping my cv with them and praying that something clicks, mind you I had previously submitted my CV to Dana air when they called for new cabin crew but I didn’t hear back from them and off course I was devastated.

“Long story short, a good friend and fellow cabin crew aspirant I met here on LinkedIn who had also applied for the same role with Dana told me that she had been invited for their aptitude test, I was very happy for her but at the same time sad that I wasn’t called. She was kind enough to tell me the date of the test and where it will take place (funny enough I was going to the airport that same day to submit my CV to other airlines).

“I took a bold and courageous leap of faith, went for an aptitude test I wasn’t invited for, and the rest they say is history.

“They say that when opportunity meets preparedness, success is bound to happen.

“I’m forever grateful to Maryam Adeleke for being an amazing friend to me even when she didn’t have to. I’m also very thankful to Dana air for using no prejudice and bias to recruit their new crew because I wouldn’t have had a chance otherwise.

“I thank God for making my dreams come true and starting me off on this amazing journey, I know there are better things to come and look forward to it.”

Congratulations to her!!

https://www.facebook.com/100057375342702/posts/381500437105798/

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Antoeni(m): 11:47am On Nov 30, 2021
Fly successfully And Safe Travels Always iJn
Congratulations

226 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Optimistguy1969: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2021
Antoeni:
Fly successfully And Safe Travels Always iJn
Congratulations

What's this na?
When last did you pray for your sister or your mom?
Make I move o, before stone touch my head cheesy

306 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2021
your beauty and height alone can attract any airline to employed you

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
your beauty and height alone can attract any airline to employed you

Is she beautiful angry

14 Likes

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Lordbinsmar: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Way to go!!!!!
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Rexnegro(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by FuckDModz: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
As a beautiful woman, you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you don't make the most out of your God-given gift!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by BigDolph(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Grace

1 Like

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by alizma: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by LikeAking: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Antoeni:
After Failed Application to Dana Airline, Lady Shows up for Interview Uninvited, Gets the Job.

A cabin crew and graduate of Zoology, Uche Anaekwe, has shared how she secured a job at Dana Air even with a failed application. Read her story.

“A lot has happened to me between August-November, and I’m nothing short of grateful to God.

“After I graduated from aviation school in July and got my cabin crew licence I had no idea how I was going to get a job, I didn’t know anyone in the industry who would give me a leg up, and although I knew I had all the qualifications, I didn’t know how to go about securing a job except submitting my CV to airlines and hoping for the best.

“In the last week of July, I decided to pack my bags and go to Lagos, my plan was to go round airlines offices dropping my cv with them and praying that something clicks, mind you I had previously submitted my CV to Dana air when they called for new cabin crew but I didn’t hear back from them and off course I was devastated.

“Long story short, a good friend and fellow cabin crew aspirant I met here on LinkedIn who had also applied for the same role with Dana told me that she had been invited for their aptitude test, I was very happy for her but at the same time sad that I wasn’t called. She was kind enough to tell me the date of the test and where it will take place (funny enough I was going to the airport that same day to submit my CV to other airlines).

“I took a bold and courageous leap of faith, went for an aptitude test I wasn’t invited for, and the rest they say is history.

“I’m forever grateful to Maryam Adeleke for being an amazing friend to me even when she didn’t have to. I’m also very thankful to Dana air for using no prejudice and bias to recruit their new crew because I wouldn’t have had a chance otherwise.

“I thank God for making my dreams come true and starting me off on this amazing journey, I know there are better things to come and look forward to it.”

Congratulations to her!!

Nice.

No let dem interview guys fall ur hands
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Ijaya123: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
That was a very bold step to take.

There are times doing some unusual things can help to achieve unexpected result.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by tctrills: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
AdeOri99:

Is she beautiful angry
The babe fine

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by AmazingELixir: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
wink

Ok, appears smart and intelligent .

I find this her quote rather intriguing though lots of meaning contained in it.

“After I graduated from aviation school in July and got my cabin crew licence I had no idea how I was going to get a job, I didn’t know anyone in the industry who would give me a leg up ..."

Please no quoting ..I'm not feeling very ok..

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
ValCon888:
If it was a guy that went for this aptitude test uninvited, he will be tried, prosecuted and taken to jail.
The future is a hole that bleeds.

Drink water bro. You sound severely dehydrated tongue
It ain’t an easy feat.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by ipobarethieves: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
cool goodness and Mercy will follow U.Believe and have Faith

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by WhizdomXX(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Na interview wey dem no invite me I wan dey go now.

7 Likes

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by jubrilELsudan: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
AM SURE IT WAS HER KUKUNASE THAT WAS INTERVIEWED

39 Likes

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by HEBEI: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congrats
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by visijo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Grace..

You see that cloth you wear when you want to wash all your clothes, that’s the real you �

22 Likes

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by LikeAking: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Antoeni:

Congratulations to her!!

The girl tempt me. I swear.

Shes pretty,pretty.
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Tofax: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
This kind of grace should also locate the guys too

7 Likes

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Healthybiz: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
smiley
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Peace081: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congratulations my dear, that is GRACE at work

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced / Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) / Access Bank Is Recruiting 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.