Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud (33325 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges / Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman / Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
How many years politicians dey get undecided
Even maina that stole billions of pension fund got 12years or so that runs concurrent

True true the law na for poor man only
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by hollah123: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Dapson73:
I hardly see Efcc arrest Northern guys unlike the way they torment Southern guys.
stop this madness n leave ethnicity out of it.

I am Yoruba n if any Yoruba man do d crime let him do the time too,we can't afford to have a damaged society like their own
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by orion7: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
davodyguy:

Nope.

It is a crime, but not murder or felony.

He should be jailed for long time

It's too long. Even hushpuppi wont do this ? If you havnt killed or raped, or kidnapped anything more than 10 yrs is stupid
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by AiooAi: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
This is longer than the stay of the pension fund thief
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Telekinetic: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
oilyngbati:
This type of crime (cyber crime) is better than selling nkpuru nmiri (drugs) that destroys lives and generation by the Ipob terrorists.
Smh... Typical leopard clawed faced, yellow blooded afonzuzu supporting cybercrime and forgetting his godfather Tinubu is the king of boys when it comes to selling drugs!

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by gbolswag(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
This guy has a long way to go in life....
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Raph82(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nice judgement if I may say, every1's eyes go soon clear, all of us go soon get sense. Create job, they won't create, create enabling environment, they won't create, but they can loot our funds without anybody prosecuting them. The law is made only for the poor, not the rich. God is watching u all in 3D.
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Bennysam: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
esnbrutality:
Free the Guy abeg...Advertising Youths where as their useless political leaders walk free....

I am not a bigot nor a supporter of fraudsters, but Aàa hate Nonsense...Spits!!
You're supporting evil and you know it
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by uptownemmygee(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Dude was my high school mate back then and he was kinda calm and gentle. Local Don spoil him ministry like this
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by AfonjaConehead: 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
oilyngbati:
This type of crime (cyber crime) is better than selling nkpuru nmiri (drugs) that destroys lives and generation by the Ipob terrorists.
Happy 28 years in jail,your parents will be very proud of you. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by BABANGBALI: 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Village still dey on top of him matter
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
oilyngbati:
try dey pity your cursed generation cheesy
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by LZAA: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wtf!!!!
28 years
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by koladebrainiac(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
28yrs??
hmm he wil escape after 15 years
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by treatise: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Moferere:
From Ex-con. to another 28 years conviction.

This guy has a destiny with Prison undecided

He'd one become controller of prisons.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by moneyissweet(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Northern guys knows how to play the game codely... Southern guys no dey use their brain

You need to see an Edo or Yoruba guy that just picked $1k in Accra or Dakar then you will know that their foolishness is out of this world

Dapson73:
I hardly see Efcc arrest Northern guys unlike the way they torment Southern guys.
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Mayng01(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
How old is he + 28 years in prison! He is doomed for sure. His existence in life now irrelevant
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Ilysm(f): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
angry what is all this na? Whay do all these hoodrats taint Unilorin and Kwara state. Just like that guy that beat a lecturer. An ex-convict and a scammer. Nawa o
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by floss(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Dapson73:
You want to know why?
Let me ask you these questions, if you can answer it yourself, I believe you will find what you desire...

-Between North and South, who do you think owns Nigeria?
-A Northern agitation and a Southern agitation, which do you think will yield more fruitful result?
-From the current look of things in Nigeria, will North condole half the atrocities she commits against the South, if the table was turned?
-How many times have you seen Northern elders seeking support from the South on their own during election, is it not our Southern brothers that do the talking and demonstration?
-If a Northerner and a Southerner should enter any Barack at the same time, will both of them undergo same scrutiny?
-Can a Southern administration appoints 80% Southerners to head all government agencies while North sit and watch?

So my friend, these are just few questions I believe you don't need to go far to know the answers, never you expect to see Northern youth being paraded by EFCC as a Yahoo boy. Their parents are the kingmakers.
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Pootle: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
what of the politician, how many has been prosecuted and lockup for a year. BS
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Aplaudez(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Haakeem:
28yrs imprisonment hmmm,even 1week in prison i can't withstand it,talkmore of 28yrs,i would start avoiding anything that would land me in prison as from today henceforth, then continue next tommorow,then start avoiding it on saturday,by so doing the federal government of nigeria would..........what am yam even,no! what i am even,no! What is am even no! Anyhow sha,what is my self even saying now.mtcheew.

Have you tasted it before wink
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
What if he didn't plead guilty the judge will sentence him to death. undecided
Fraud is bad but that sentence is too harsh. This is a beyond far too wicked a sentence. Maybe it is to run concurrentlysad
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by respect80(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
You people should continue laffing at him until he comes out of prison and become Nigeria's president...

Dear potential presidoo, try remember me when you are out of prison please.
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by oilyngbati(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Happy 28 years in jail,your parents will be very proud of you. grin grin
Brainless Ipob terrorist! Have you contributed your monthly money to the hunchback namadi cownu? Go and sell drugs (nkpuru nmiri) to your people and use the money to finance the killings of more Igbo! Ewu
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Ilysm(f): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nobody in this thread should dare use corruption and bias towards politicians to justify his actions. They are all criminals. He deserves to rot in jail.
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by generalwo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
esnbrutality:
Free the Guy abeg...Advertising Youths where as their useless political leaders walk free....

I am not a bigot nor a supporter of fraudsters, but i hate Nonsense...Spits!!
..... You don't support fraud but they should free a fraudster..... Ask yourself wether this your statement make any sense..... It's just like u saying, you don't support murder but they should free a man found guilty of murder......... Oga go sleep if u no get wetin you Wan talk
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by oilyngbati(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Paxxcarl:
try dey pity your cursed generation cheesy
Amadioha magbu kwe otu nne gi dia! Your Ipob hunchback leader must kpai before president Buhari leaves office
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Eriokanmi: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
This is weighty. They should at least reduced his term to 3 years maybe he'd repent. He pleaded guilty so, why 28 years? Since he didn't kill nor harm in the course of committing and attempting to comit the crime, that's too much for him. Our judicial system is so faulty.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by lightwind(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nawaooo...
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by MPESA(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
oilyngbati:

Give yourself brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB/ESN Burnt Down Home Of Ikenga Imo Uchechinyere In Akokwa Imo State / Youth Alliance for Change Berates Remi Tinubu / Aregbesola Clears 4 Months Salary Arrears With N14.2bn - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.