Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud (33323 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Rome-bound Trafficker, Ex-convict, Intercepts Guns, Cartridges / Franklin Uzo lgbonwa: Buhari Names Ex-Convict As Job Creation Committee Chairman / Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Eriokanmi: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
What if he didn't plead guilty the judge will sentence him to death. undecided
Fraud is bad but that sentence is too harsh. This is a beyond far too wicked a sentence. Maybe it is to run concurrentlysad
...as if I read your post before I dropped my earlier comment. This is a reason Nigeria will keep getting it wrong when it comes to justice. Our judicial system is so warped up

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by diplomat058(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Dapson73:
I hardly see Efcc arrest Northern guys unlike the way they torment Southern guys.
Remember that these "southern guys" as re defrauding their "southern victims" crime knows no allegiance or boundaries. It should be combated indiscriminately
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by oilyngbati(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
My people, which is better of the two crimes below, although I don’t condone criminality:

A. Cybercrime aka yahoo yahoo, that even Europeans also do.

B. Selling and peddling drugs (nkpuru nmiri) by Ipob terrorists, which they’ve brought home to their people? If nkpuru miri is not more deadly, why are Igbos trying to stop it? Why are they not using thesame vigour to go after yahoo yahoo boys domiciled in the SE?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Eriokanmi: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
Dapson73:
I hardly see Efcc arrest Northern guys unlike the way they torment Southern guys.
EFCC arresting our southern guys would make a would-be criminal sit up. They're helping us sanitize our region while the north will continue to rotten.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by esnbrutality: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
The guy is a Fraudster ...and so??

Is Buhari not a Fraudster??
Is Tinubu not a Fraudster??

ALL Governors/Senators/HOR/Local Government chairmen/women/civil servants/ councilors etc are fraudsters...

Even in the "so called" legitimate "private sector" fraudsters abound...what about Bank MD's that are Fraudsters??....to people like you they arae saints abi??

I should be laughing at the "Coneheaded" fraudster..but i just pity him because he is a result of a failed system.

so stop acting all holy..because sanctimonious people like you are the real frauds!!!...Spits!!

generalwo:
..... You don't support fraud but they should free a fraudster..... Ask yourself wether this your statement make any sense..... It's just like u saying, you don't support murder but they should free a man found guilty of murder......... Oga go sleep if u no get wetin you Wan talk
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
oilyngbati:
Amadioha magbu kwe otu nne m dia! Your Ipob hunchback leader must kpai before president Buhari leaves office
onye ara see as you dey insult yo mama
Anyways I go show the burial if she kpai

1 Like

Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Obalowe(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
This not true, kindly visit the official facebook page of EFCC then you will agree with me that the anti-graft agency under Mr Bawa is really trying and has been fair in the discharge of his duties.

Dapson73:
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by oilyngbati(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Paxxcarl:
onye ara see as you dey insult yo mama
Anyways I go show the burial if she kpai
cursed are most of you Ipob terrorists. Most of you vermins are under the influence of nkpuru nmiri, hence the beheadings of your mama and your papa in your land. Ewu Gambia!
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by ablejesus26(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
esnbrutality:
Free the Guy abeg...Advertising Youths where as their useless political leaders walk free....

I am not a bigot nor a supporter of fraudsters, but i hate Nonsense...

Even Though na "Coneheaded" yaribaa youth...Spits!!

Typical mind of an almajiri thief grin grin
so in your grass eating quota system sense
the guy should be left alone to carry on with His criminal activities right?
I am not surprised sha watin cursed bororo terrorist like you sabi
apart from to bend down piss and to knack head for ground grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by DamianX: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Telekinetic:

Smh... Typical leopard clawed faced, yellow blooded afonzuzu supporting cybercrime and forgetting his godfather Tinubu is the king of boys when it comes to selling drugs!

Lol. Finishing. yaribanzaz and crime are 1 that's why they will dwelland always support crime. I spit on adebisis smelling pussy
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
oilyngbati:
cursed are my generations including my mum and dad .I am under the influence of nkpuru nmiri, hence the beheadings of my mama and papa in my land. A bu’m Ewu Gambia!
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Haakeem(m): 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Aplaudez:

Have you tasted it before wink
tasted what bruh?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by oilyngbati(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Paxxcarl:
My brother and I raped my mother and now we’re fighting over who fathered our kid brother. We are about to rape our sister too, but our father already raped her
Eya! Kpele
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
oilyngbati:
cursed are my generations including my mum and dad .I am under the influence of nkpuru nmiri, hence the beheadings of my mama and papa in my land. A bu’m Ewu Gambia!!
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by esnbrutality: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
See muguu wey dey form reverse physcology...

Taaa gbafuo hia!!....Kitikpa gbukwa ndi be gi...ezi ohia...anu mpama....spits!!

I just greeted you in swahili abi?? Get outta hia ..bleeping, head slamming, almajiri miscreant...spits!

ablejesus26:

Typical mind of an almajiri thief grin grin
so in your grass eating quota system sense
the guy should be left alone to carry on with His criminal activities right?
I am not surprised sha watin cursed bororo terrorist like you sabi
apart from to bend down piss and to knack head for ground grin grin
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
UPDATED: Court sentences Maina to eight years in jail for N2 billion pension fraud
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Bellotelli: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
esnbrutality:
Free the Guy abeg...Advertising Youths where as their useless political leaders walk free....

Lol... I like ur beginning but I don't like ur ending grin
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by generalwo(m): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
esnbrutality:

ALL Governors/Senators/HOR/Local Government chairmen/women/civil servants/ councilors etc are fraudsters...

Even in the "so called" legitimate "private sector" fraudsters abound...what about Bank MD's that are Fraudsters??....to people like you they arae saints abi??

I should be laughing at the "Coneheaded" fraudster..but i just pity him because he is a result of a failed system.

so stop acting all holy..because sanctimonious people like you are the real frauds!!!...Spits!!

.... I for no reply you how I wish I know say na mumu u be.... Na wetin you talk make me even react.... U no dey support fraudsters but you say make them release fraudster..... Why contradicting yourself If you don't support fraud, then allow him serve time for his crimes.... No dey talk from the 2 sides of your mouth..... All fraudsters should rot in hell.. Same place as all corrupt politicians..... And the likes of una wen dey solicit for holy treatment for fraudsters
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Enibanks(f): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
pls how did you people post on nairaland here, pls
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by duro4chang(m): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
esnbrutality:

We are watching you. There must be many skeletons in your cupboard.
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
E be like say na near jail ya papa take impregnate ya mama.
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by wisdom042(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
This country is a joke to think of politicians who steal trillions of dollars yet nothing is done to them but you are quick to sentence 28yrs to a youth and you expect d country to be better wen you don't create job opportunities for the leaders of tomorrow. Nigga you self no try just now wen dem release u u rush go do another one. U like prison!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by wink2015(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
LEARN TO STOP SHOWING OFF.

Even if it is fraud money.

CHOP YOUR BLACK GOLD IN PRIVATE.

You guys will not learn.

You will buy big cars blaring music and sometimes these showoff intimidate security agencies who are suffering under the sun to keep the peace.

You intimidate jealous neighbour with your so called YAHOO money.

This is the end result.

CHOP YOUR BLACK GOLD IN PRIVACY.

NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY WHERE YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH SHOW OFF.

There is always a "DO GOODER" who will rock your HAPPINESS.
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by bencr7: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good for him, but diz guy no theive pass our politicians when there own na billions to suffer a whole community he get 28 years,
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by Poleski: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
Giving him 28 years is just too harsh, while politicians who steal billions walk free! 10 years would've been more appropriate.

Nigerian law is for the poor. The rich are above the law!
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by bencr7: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
oilyngbati:
My people, which is better of the two crimes below, although I don’t condone criminality:

A. Cybercrime aka yahoo yahoo, that even Europeans also do.

B. Selling and peddling drugs (nkpuru nmiri) by Ipob terrorists, which they’ve brought home to their people? If nkpuru miri is not more deadly, why are Igbos trying to stop it? Why are they not using thesame vigour to go after yahoo yahoo boys domiciled in the SE?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sorry for u tribalism don make u loose ur brain small
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by somehow: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
esnbrutality:

. How do you think the politicians became what they are today?

They started like him

Eg - Ibori
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by esnbrutality: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Even Tinubu started like him...and is now a saint for zombies....so what??
angry angry angry angry angry
somehow:
. How do you think the politicians became what they are today?

They started like him

Eg - Ibori
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by abbey621(m): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
esnbrutality:

Next time armed robbers visit you make sure to welcome them with a smile, afterall no be only them dey steal, politicians dey steal too so they are just a result of a failed system...SPITS!
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by abbey621(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
Poleski:
Giving him 28 years is just too harsh, while politicians who steal billions walk free! 10 years would've been more appropriate.

Nigerian law is for the poor. The rich are above the law!

If you have a credible case with proper evidence against a politician then you can take him or her to court otherwise the law does not recognize sentiments. This case has proper evidence and the judge must sentence according to established guidelines abi you no see say na repeat offender?
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by emmykk(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
oilyngbati:
This type of crime (cyber crime) is better than selling nkpuru nmiri (drugs) that destroys lives and generation by the Ipob terrorists.

This rubbish you are saying is too pathetic.
Somebody is impersonation school authority to defraud people and he was once convicted for similar crime and all you have to say is they don't go after northern.

If they don't go after northerns it show there are more southern 419 than northern
Re: Ex-Convict, Oluwatobi Ajayi, Bags Fresh 28-Year Jail Term For Cyber Fraud by oilyngbati(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
emmykk:

This rubbish you are saying is too pathetic.
Somebody is impersonation school authority to defraud people and he was once convicted for similar crime and all you have to say is they don't go after northern.

If they don't go after northerns it show there are more southern 419 than northern

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku' / USA Barred Buhari In 2001 Over Plan To Islamize Nigeria - Atiku / Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.