Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) (18155 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Zico5(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed They will jail innocent people while leaving out a 69 year old cocaine trafficker, a criminal policeman/tailor for a Dubai based fraudster, a bribe taking governor and a terrorist/kidnapping negotiator, only in Nigeria. Spits on Lugard and Great Britain.
Tinubu is truly Ur problem
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by descartes400: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Since the Court has established his innocence, shouldn't the lawyers also sue the state for financial compensation for the victim for the physical and psychological trauma he's gone through all the 3years in prison?

Justice here's not complete with a compensation from the State for the victim!
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Awesome.
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by captainking(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wow.. This news have reached here..
Such a nice man...

Who dey pitakwa here..

End of the year party go plenty..
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Bigkoko: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Africa needs a revamp!!! And the court didn't make scape goat out of the policemen who provide wrong evidence, the State prosecutor who didn't investigate?

Look my friends, Africa needs a revamp!
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Valuc: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Where dis lawyer dey... I need invitam over for Christmas breakfast with my family
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by after4: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
look at you, dem go dey talk about people wey dey do real hustle even you go dey come out, you think sey to lick buhari ass follow for hustling? don't go and get a life. zombie

ILoveDemMANNA:

Thanks and God bless you so much.
You are a rare gem
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Ayomideheritage(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thank God the man is out of there
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Rightmsn(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wow Good bless u much
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by jumper524(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Moferere:
Sometimes, I don't get surprised when I hear of prison break in Nigeria.
It is because of cases like this
all over the world bro.
Many innocent people In prison.
Nigeria own worst be say them no dey get chance of fair trial.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Spaxon:
I just want to say a lil shout out to all the Nairalanders out there hustling and grinding for their daily bread.

Your efforts will pay off someday.

just keep pushing.

much love

Amen, much Love too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by nams77: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Administration1:

And there we have it, folks. Someone shared with us a cool, inspiring story intended to uplift and inspire — something greatly needed during a time when we are plagued by so much negativity, injustice and division- and we just turn around and spit on it!

Rather than reflect on the positivity and beauty embodied by the kind and compassionate gesture exhibited through the Lawyer's actions, or even take some joy in reveling in the idea that perhaps humanity is not completely doomed, we instead politicize the story and engage in a full fledged battle between libs and tards or apc and pdps or whatever the cutesy clever little terms of endearment are these days. It's ridiculous. It's stupid and childish and completely inappropriate and I am fuc*ing sick of it!

For those of you who wish to keep the embers glowing in this pointless neverending schoolyard tiff between APC and PDP, I urge you to please go take your squabble back behind the schoolhouse and neither of you comes back until both sides have either reached a mutual consensus or have killed each other off completely! The rest of the nation is done with you and neither political party wants either of your members back. We have moved on and so we encourage you to do the same.
You are truly deluded
You lots are a sorry bunch.
We already know your type.
Did the person you quote mention apc or pdp?
You imbecilic imp
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by ademuyiwa20(f): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria where the innocent are sent to jail while the wicked and the offenders are roaming and spending money lavishly plus committing various kinds of crimes

E wa ra data ooooo. Just for 300naira/GB
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Agricmoney(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
The deed have been done. But to salvage it, the court have to remove the "ex- convict" from him to give him a normal life

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by sageb: 6:57am On Dec 01, 2021
captainking:
Wow.. This news have reached here..
Such a nice man...

Who dey pitakwa here..

End of the year party go plenty..

I am here oo
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Solidkay(m): 7:41am On Dec 01, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed They will jail innocent people while leaving out a 69 year old cocaine trafficker, a criminal policeman/tailor for a Dubai based fraudster, a bribe taking governor and a terrorist/kidnapping negotiator, only in Nigeria. Spits on Lugard and Great Britain.
I feel your anger, it has reached its boiling point, so is that of the masses.
May the good Lord help us
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2021
Ones amongst many...
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Champneys: 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
One of the best thing a lawyer can do is to save a wrongly convicted or imprisoned person.

It ranks high up there in the list of professional excellence.
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Between 1 and 5 percent of people in prisons are wrongfully convicted. Glad the man found freedom.

My brother has been wrongly detained since last year...

He's really suffering a lot....

Can you do anything to help him?

I'm asking on his behalf...

He just called me from the prison..

He said he's sick...
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Champneys:
One of the best thing a lawyer can do is to save a wrongly convicted or imprisoned person.

It ranks high up there in the list of professional excellence.

My brother is suffering in prison ...

He was wrongly detained last year...

I'm asking for your help on his behalf before he dies in prison...
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Spaxon(f): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Thanks and God bless you so much.
You are a rare gem
ur moniker reminds me of someone.

anyways stay safe

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Spaxon(f): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
LovesonBlezz:

Amen, much Love too
stay safe
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2021
Spaxon:
ur moniker reminds me of someone.

anyways stay safe
Oh really?
Tell me something.

Anyways, God gat me always.
Thanks beautiful Spaxon kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Mogajunior(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2021
Crystyano:

My brother has been wrongly detained since last year...

He's really suffering a lot....

Can you do anything to help him?

I'm asking on his behalf...

He just called me from the prison..

He said he's sick...
Sorry about your brother's ordeal. I wish I can help but I am not in the position to. I pray your brother finds freedom sooner than expected. Be hopeful and don't give up on him.
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Spaxon(f): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Oh really?
Tell me something.

Anyways, God gat me always.
Thanks beautiful Spaxon kiss

something laidat, hope i got it right tho,

howdy
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Poleski: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
The Nigerian judicial system is rigged against the poor while the rich and connected walk free!
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by LovesonBlezz(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Spaxon:
stay safe
yeah, you too. Sent you a pm, Could you reply?
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Spaxon(f): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
LovesonBlezz:
yeah, you too. Sent you a pm, Could you reply?
oh yes i can
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by LovesonBlezz(m): 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Spaxon:
oh yes i can

Alright, PM sent
Re: Lawyer Narrates How He Saved Man Who Was Wrongly Imprisoned After 3 Years (Pics) by Spaxon(f): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
LovesonBlezz:

Alright, PM sent

couldn't find your moniker, maybe i should end then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Hadn’t Made Enough Money Before My Arrest – Robbery Suspect / EFCC Arrests Six For Alleged Internet Fraud [Photo] / Poly Student Convicted For $1,500 Yahoo Fraud In Enugu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.