Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) (56753 Views)

Pastor At Kidnapped US Girl's Funeral In 1975 Charged With Her Murder / Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial: Nude Pictures Caused Fight – Wife / Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by MufasaLion: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
wisdom042:
When I say forgotten I’m talking about we the masses won’t hear anything again

Absolutely not! This is a case in the U.S., not Nigeria that they can be dubious about it. The progress in the case led to the indictment of the former super-cop. Moreover, all the documents relating to the case progress are always available for the public to see.

1 Like

Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

I wish you would say this if the victim was from your household.

My household isn't like yours bro, wey like to cheat on their wifes grin
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by MufasaLion: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

My household isn't like yours bro, wey like to cheat on their wifes grin

Is that the best you could do? You obviously lack the capabilities to engage in intellectual conversation.
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by Aniboo: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Dam �
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by Kenny242(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
expertman:
Hmmmmm may heavens see her through this case oooo.

In all areas this babe is guilty already.

In other words

*MY LAGOS PEOPLE, HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR LAGOS?*

*> Job interview - Lekki, Ajah, VI*

*> Yahoo boys - Egbeda*

*> Gift items - Adeniji*

*> Coconut - Badagry*

*> Direct bus to anywhere - Oshodi*

*> Pepper - Mile 12*

*> Chelsea fans - Ajegunle*

*> Bread - Agege*

*> Chemicals - Ojota*

*> Agberos/Touts - Mushin*

*> Accident - Otedola Bridge*

*> Land for real estate - Ibeju Lekki*

*> Okada riders - Mile 2*

*> Traffic - Apapa*

*> Bus parks - Jibowu*

*> Stranded people - Berger*

*> Roadside beggars - Iyana Oba*

*> Best weed - Bariga, Ikotun*

*> Olosho - Pekas Allen Avenue*

*> Printing materials - Shomolu*

*> Fish - Epe*

*> Coffin - Mushin, Igbosere*

*> GNLD marketers - Iyana Ipaja, Meiran*

*> Electronics/DJ Mixes - Alaba*

*> Phones/Laptops - Computer Village Ikeja*

*> Beach -- Lekki, VI*

*> Street lights - Festac*

*> Suya - Obalende*

*> Indian men - Ilupeju*

*> Shoes and bags - Vespar*

*> Car spare parts - Ladipo*

*> Akube (second hand) - Yaba, Aswani*

*> Christmas clothes - Balogun*

*> Worst routes - Otta, Badagry, Sangotedo, Ikorodu*

*> Best place to live in - Ikoyi*

*> Best place to enjoy a plate of Amala - Shitta Surulere, Sabo Yaba*

*> Most likely place to lose your wallet - Oshodi, Ojuelegba*
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Omniman:
grin

Journalist don go climb wrong staircase... Come lost. Use 70% of the video time dey find him way.

BBC Pidgin and their unprofessionalism.
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by wisdom042(m): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Absolutely not! This is a case in the U.S., not Nigeria that they can be dubious about it. The progress in the case led to the indictment of the former super-cop. Moreover, all the documents relating to the case progress are always available for the public to see.
Okay noted
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by seunfape(m): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nice height but why all ojukwu are always murderer
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Is that the best you could do? You obviously lack the capabilities to engage in intellectual conversation.

Hahahahahaah!!! English. . ., you see people like you will end up speaking good english but will never achieve a damn thing in life and at the end they will be frustrated in extreme poverty. grin

Oya go ahead and reply me am waiting for you, ode
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by MufasaLion: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

Hahahahahaah!!! English. . ., you see people like you will end up speaking good english but will never achieve a damn thing in life and at the end they will be frustrated in extreme poverty. grin

Oya go ahead and reply me am waiting for you, ode

Don't use your family's poverty history to gauge everyone. I'm not the cause of your damn miserable life!! Now, go get yourself a job and take your family outta poverty!
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by DavidEsq(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
adeniyi997:
If you see this do me a favour kindly subscribe to my channel. The goal is 500 at 224

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfgq2MncPJY
Na u take your hand spoil this thing. U don't need to comment on each pic or at all. Doesn't a pic say a thousand words anymore?
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by emmabest2000(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
expertman:

In other words

*> Yahoo boys - Egbeda*

*> Gift items - Adeniji*

*> Coconut - Badagry*

*> Pepper - Mile 12*

*> Bread - Agege*

*> Chemicals - Ojota*

*> Traffic - Apapa*

*> Bus parks - Jibowu*

*> Fish - Epe*

*> Beach -- Lekki, VI*

*> Suya - Obalende*

*> Indian men - Ilupeju*

Kolomental grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by Yoighaman(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
expertman:

In other words

*> Yahoo boys - Egbeda*

*> Gift items - Adeniji*

*> Coconut - Badagry*

*> Pepper - Mile 12*

*> Bread - Agege*

*> Chemicals - Ojota*

*> Traffic - Apapa*

*> Bus parks - Jibowu*

*> Fish - Epe*

*> Beach -- Lekki, VI*

*> Suya - Obalende*

*> Indian men - Ilupeju*

100% correct.

1 Like

Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by chaloskyx: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
SIMPLE CASE LIKE THIS IS WHAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DRAGGING FOR MONTHIS IS IT THAT THE JUDGE AND JURY ARE TO DUMB TO MAKE A DECISION OR PASS JUDGEMENT? HOW DAFT CAN THEY BE NIGERIAN LEGAL SYSTEM IS SHIT ABEG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by mocipe: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Solofresh2:
You are still admiring the height of a murderer?
Na people like you this small small girls dey murder so oo

I don't get you. Because she is a murderer I shouldn't admire her height?

Wer you from sef.
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by alphaNomega: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

This girl is sex starved. I'm sure about this. For like months now, no sex. She tried honestly, I can't stay that long without sex.

Maybe on warden is even shining the Congo, who knows? grin grin
In this situation, sex would be the last thing on your mind
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by Amanda4life: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
ATAGA WAS THE LAST PERSON THAT SUCK THE BREAST.

HE MUST BE SMILING IN THE GRAVE NOW.

WHILE THE WIFE MUST HAVE GOTTEN 60 PROSPECT S NOW

KIKIKIKI
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by Bamzyriches451: 3:14am On Dec 01, 2021
Make them just hang this one
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:51am On Dec 01, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
Plz make them free this girl Joor !!!

Na person tell Osifo make him go knack Unilag girl

abokimallam:
I still say that this girl alone cannot kill Ataga. The girl may be under a spell from the real killers who may be manipulated her not to reveal the actual killers and their roles. Her mouth has been closed by charm and from evidence before the court, she may just be killed for an offense she did not commit.
I am saying this from experience, when in the 1970s, a group of three armed robbers ( including a boy of 16 years old,who was intimidated to join the act),killed a woman and when the matter got to court, the boy denied that he ever knew the other two men. This was under the influence of a spell.
I am of the feeling that the gang may be encouraging this lady not to say what she knew, with false promises that they are capable to free her at conviction.
May God help this girl.
That means if you are the judge you will release her. Terrible people
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:52am On Dec 01, 2021
cool
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by sisibuma: 5:03am On Dec 01, 2021
The question I am still asking Prison officials and Nigeria government is (WHY'S IS IT THAT THIS CHIDINMA AND HER CO-CONSPIRATORS ARE NOT WEARING PRISON UNIFORM)? It appears they're not remanded in prison custody. Rather they're in a hotel enjoying themselves. How can they be allowed to be coming to court with different types of clothes and even making their hairs. This country call Nigeria is something else.
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by Queenslander(f): 5:11am On Dec 01, 2021
MPESA:

I'm Igbo but You are right.
you're an extremely brainless mofo then!!
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by MPESA(m): 7:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Queenslander:

Thanks so much but sentiments and my emotions can not cloud my sense of reasoning...
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by Klass99(f): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by expertman(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2021
My pleasure pretty

Klass99:

I enjoyed reading this, it made me smile
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by adeniyi997: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
DavidEsq:

Na u take your hand spoil this thing. U don't need to comment on each pic or at all. Doesn't a pic say a thousand words anymore?
One mans food is another man's poison
Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
expertman:

In other words

*> Yahoo boys - Egbeda*

*> Gift items - Adeniji*

*> Coconut - Badagry*

*> Pepper - Mile 12*

*> Bread - Agege*

*> Chemicals - Ojota*

*> Traffic - Apapa*

*> Bus parks - Jibowu*

*> Fish - Epe*

*> Beach -- Lekki, VI*

*> Suya - Obalende*

*> Indian men - Ilupeju*

I have to admit this is really impressive. You do know Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) by myami: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Queenslander:
hi it's me again. Remember me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) / Underage Prostitution In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.