Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 (65472 Views)

Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / WOW: Nigerian Man Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife Over Her Inability To Bear More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Godstiger(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
And who gave her the ultimatum.?
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
I trust my nairalander guys dem don run go DM her on Facebook grin una no dey carry last
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Edusouls(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Everyone won’t marry sister stay on ur own, make una no dey look for people’s son una go stress their lives..we don tire for una trouble Abeg..

7 Likes

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
It is well
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by karkinase(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
E. nor easy.. country hard sad
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by ComeToJesus: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
A little facials and some nice touch to the hairline would definitely enhance her looks to enable this publicity that she has garnered to help her ministry.

Before December 4th, the God of the eleventh hour can still show her mercy. It's never late with God. She's almost recanting her faith in God with this lamentations.
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by millionboi(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

HE JUMP AM
How him take jump m??
is not possible

1 Like

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Benitoh: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
It's well.
Better late than never.

Delay is not denial, have faith.
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by RaYwon6: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
The reason why we don't marry nowadays be say things hard undecided undecided undecided na person where dey see 2-3 square meal chop in a day na him dey reason marriage. How I wish the woman get money now we for fit manage am...

1 Like

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Raalsalghul: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
ednut1:
90% of women are fighting for 20% of men, una all want rich and ready made lol. More tears loading o. For our mama generation some people married while their husbands dey squat for lagos. More tears loading o

This is just the unfortunate truth: Pareto's principle.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Hanibbal(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Double0h7:

Will you STFU!

And come up with some new lyrics because this song is old undecided

That's the blunt truth. Learn from that lady's mistake and if you are in her situation already pray and fast cause with God all is possible.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Lightorder: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Get ready to remain in your father's house forever grin
You might be wrong.
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Ammishaddai: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lightorder:
You might be wrong.
I pray I'm wrong grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
And I heard that husband will be scarce by 2023.

Oh I'm so scared cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Hanibbal(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
RaYwon6:
The reason why we don't marry nowadays be say things hard undecided undecided undecided na person where dey see 2-3 square meal chop in a day na him dey reason marriage. How I wish the woman get money now we for fit manage am...

Lol grin
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Nnamdinaija(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
Was she changing clothes and trying different scenes just to cry and post grin grin
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Caseywilliams(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
drizslim:
A beautiful Nigerian lady has taken to social media to lament over her sad situation after her dream of getting married on December 4th this year appears unfeasible.

The beautiful lady identified as Isioma Favour, revealed that earlier this year, precisely in January she picked December 4th 2021 by faith during a prophetic service im church.

She however said it’s almost the fateful day but presently she is not getting married.

Favour said she doesn’t have any suitor or even a boyfriend as she is still single.

She wrote;

I Just Want TO CRY, WEEP AND LAMENT OH
WHEN THE SINGLES WERE ASKED TO PICK THEIR WEDDING DATE JANUARY THIS YEAR, I PICKED 4TH OF DECEMBER 2021
MY CALENDAR JUST REMINDED ME THAT NEXT WEEK SATURDAY IS 4TH����
WEDDING I AM NOT DOING ����
HUSBAND I DIDN’T SEE
FIANCEE I DIDN’T SEE
SERIOUS BOYFRIEND I KNOW GET
ORDINARY BOYFRIEND KWANU, I DON’T HAVE
NO BODY SHOULD TELL ME OTHERWISE, AM CRYING TO STUPOR TODAY �����
I WANT TO MARRY OOOOOOOOOO
SOMEBODY SHOULD GIVE ME HANDKERCHIEF ���

I rather carry one old mama of 50 years for Yankee
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by femi4: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
drizslim:
A beautiful Nigerian lady has taken to social media to lament over her sad situation after her dream of getting married on December 4th this year appears unfeasible.

The beautiful lady identified as Isioma Favour, revealed that earlier this year, precisely in January she picked December 4th 2021 by faith during a prophetic service im church.

She however said it’s almost the fateful day but presently she is not getting married.

Favour said she doesn’t have any suitor or even a boyfriend as she is still single.

She wrote;

WHEN THE SINGLES WERE ASKED TO PICK THEIR WEDDING DATE JANUARY THIS YEAR, I PICKED 4TH OF DECEMBER 2021
HUSBAND I DIDN’T SEE
FIANCEE I DIDN’T SEE

You will get when you know the difference between NO and KNOW

1 Like

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Nollyvin(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
[quote author=Nuttella post=108094044]And I heard that husband will be scarce by 2023.

Oh I'm so scared

Don't be scared, I'm here . smiley shocked
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Double0h7(f): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hanibbal:

That's the blunt truth. Learn from that lady's mistake and if you are in her situation already pray and fast cause with God all is possible.

When I haven't finished praying and fasting for wealth, health and success grin
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Nollyvin(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
[quote author=Nuttella post=108094044]And I heard that husband will be scarce by 2023.

Oh I'm so scared

Don't be scared, I'm here . smiley
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by bluefilm: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
drizslim:

She wrote;

How can you call this Ugly girl BEAUTIFUL?

Please, if na joke make you stop am biko.

It's not funny at all. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by franchasng: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Rich4god:
She ma self... Why will she be this unkempt in social media. She for brush up her pix na.
my thought too.

She ought to have known that this video will go viral and put herself in order.

Men cherish good character in a would be spouse, but a man must see you attractive first before he would notice your inner beauty.

So physical attraction is the number quality every man notices.

Dear ladies, you dont need to dress naked to look attractive to men.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by HEAVEN4444: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
hanty dey find man. when man come she go carry nagging chase am away. humans eh. we always want what we dont have and dont want what we have

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
drizslim:

She wrote;

HUSBAND I DIDN’T SEE
FIANCEE I DIDN’T SEE
B

Crying na photo shoot now? Abi why she dey change clothing while crying?

Even the clothings not sexy to drop her hubs just before sat?
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by OvertheTop(m): 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I have a lot of boyfriends. Come, let me dash you one. I use and dump them like papers.

Your Time is coming.... : 27-28 yrs o.....Then, they'll become Scarce.....
E go be like Magic!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by franchasng: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Double0h7:

When I haven't finished praying and fasting for wealth, health and success grin
Good husband can come with all your heart desires; I mean wealth and security. You can then use the wealth to create a healthy lifestyle.

Many ladies born into poor families became rich by marriage, so dont say never.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by cedarcedar: 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
She lack information, finding a wife is very easy, register at marrymenow. com .ng the robot will automatically match you and show you compatibility result in percentage then you can proceed... Many have gotten result through this means but no one will tell you.
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Kajaard: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
Futureisfemale grin

Can you guys see why she is always insulting men folk here? It's out of frustration. That's the way a lady behaves when no man wants them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by franchasng: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I have a lot of boyfriends. Come, let me dash you one. I use and dump them like papers.
lolz, converting a boyfriend to husband is one of the hardest conversion that even science failed to solve cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by seyz91(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Confirm!
BigDawsNet:
Madam why are you crying...

It's not your fault nor our men's fault...

The country is hard...some guys hardly survive to eat 2sqaure meal and you want them to marry?
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
franchasng:
lolz, converting a boyfriend to husband is one of the hardest conversion that even science failed to solve cheesy cheesy

You are right. smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.