Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:00 AM

Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 (65409 Views)

Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / WOW: Nigerian Man Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife Over Her Inability To Bear More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by ashewoboy(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
aanuoluwami14:

Same here, don't dm me again please

how many have I sent you? I can DM anybody I like. you can choose not to reply it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by larryking540: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
rosalieene:
Haba OP!
She was only catching cruise. I saw it.
You people take things too seriously in this country.
u think it's clout chasing ,sweet ,lots of things goes on in town u don't hear or people speak of ,I kw of a lady personally she eventually got married ,been single isn't funny trust me ,u can't do it all alone ,even the money ladies shout ,when I have all the money,I don't give a fuvk about a man ,is a joke ,,you think pension money is Money ask most old parents they will tell u how they sweat to collect pension money ,,, you can't do it all alone
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Simply6: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
thesicilian:

They're mostly females who have been frustrated by men. You'll hardly find a hardcore feminist who's in a happy loving relationship with a man.

Well I am a HARDCORE feminist who is totally in love with a great guy.
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Karlifate: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:
I don't think the write up and the picture there are the same, cos I couldn't find the beautiful lady

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by dealerman(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
Aunty, you sure say you ne get anything for face wey dey chase the men away.
Check very well oooooo.
God buy mirror look yourself, if you no get any.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.