Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People (29012 Views)

EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Posing As A German And Duping People / Nigerian Man In India Arrested For Duping People On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by ogwumgbe: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=oilyngbati post=108087850]The developers again They never cease to represent world wide grin grin

Oya, where are the accomodators? grin cheesy[/quote

This is better than skull mining and banditry bro, these crimes are heinous to humanity
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by chrisvic007: 7:30am On Dec 01, 2021
kiss
AfonjaConehead:

Yoruba man, please I'm from the south south,also include us in your calculations,we too are hell bent on leaving..you can coil together with the north in your beloved Nigeria forever,thank you.

If the generality of the south south want to leave, then so be it. However, a few misguided miscreants like you who reside in Nairaland can not dictate for the clearly articulate people of the south south who have clearly stated their preference. If in doubt, consult your elders.

Yoou obviously don't know what the south south is, otherwise you would not write that the south south want to leave. For starters, I want to educate you that there are millions of my kinsmen in the south south and they are not interested in sharing the same country with cannibals.
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by AfonjaConehead: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2021
chrisvic007:
kiss

If the generality of the south south want to leave, then so be it. However, a few misguided miscreants like you who reside in Nairaland can not dictate for the clearly articulate people of the south south who have clearly stated their preference. If in doubt, consult your elders.

Yoou obviously don't know what the south south is, otherwise you would not write that the south south want to leave. For starters, I want to educate you that there are millions of my kinsmen in the south south and they are not interested in sharing the same country with cannibals.

Only you know if you wanna share country with cannibals. All I care is my Niger Delta Republic, period.
You can roll with cannibals if you want, thank you very much.
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by colestephan86: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2021
OlogoJ:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/11/nigerian-man-girlfriend-two-others-arrested-in-india-for-allegedly-duping-people-online-2.html
Awon the most industrious, always thinking all countries have lax law enforcement so they can take advantage of
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by Keji1012(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by mecussey(m): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Skynet55:
Wat da hell now can't Nigerians respect themselves in another man's country?must it be bad news everygodamn time

Gosh

let us give ipob there country, Nigeria will have peace
Re: Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People by Gudiza(m): 8:08am On Dec 02, 2021
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) / Three Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Task Force After Being Caught In Benue (Photos) / Guyana - Nigerian Held Without Bail For $1.5M Credit Card Fraud (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.